Adventuring

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie jumped the last step to the dungeons grasping a stitch in her side, It had been a long way down there and shed basically run most of it.
Ellie had been at Higwarts for a full term and still hadnt seen the dungeons, so tonight she had decided to. She had heard night time was the best time to explore the dungeons and it was definitely night. Being 11pm.
Ellie was juts looking around at the dark room. It had a few rooms leading off it, Ellie found it rather creepy.
Walking a bit deeper into the darkness Ellie Jumped and screamed, hearing a clanking noise behind her!

jaared was walking into dungeons after he finished his detention with the caretaker, he just clean the potions room with his bare hands, they forbid using magic when making a detention. jaared walked towards a curve when he saw a girl walking in the dungeons*how a girl got here, when its almost past curfew.* he thought to himself.

he just walked towards the girl and inform her that she should be in the her common room instead in here in the dungeons. as jaared was at her back, he spoke "miss, if you want to get a detention you should do this in front a prefect not here, but if you don't want to be caught you should be in bed." he finished what his saying.

Ellie turned around to see it was a boy that had came down behind her, after being told off basically she said in a moody voice "Well, ill go then" Turning around and heading for the stairs. Who was he to tell her of, she thought, they were both students, and what was he doing down there anyway.

lexi was walking into the dungeons to go up into her dormitory when she heard voices, she took a peek and saw her friend and her mortal enemy. lexi walked towards them "hi, ellie, is this boy bothering you." she said to ellie and hold her hand. "please stay away to my friend." she said almost shouting that echo through the dungeons.

"i'm not saying that you have to leave, i'm just saying why are you hear in the night." jaared said to the girl. "what's your name?" he asked, then a girl came and he turned knowing he already knows who's the girl. "lexi, why are you here?" he asked lexi while crossing his arm.

Kiera had been down in her secret spot privately flying when she heard shouting. Kiera frowned and followed the sound. She turned a corner and saw her friend and fellow Gryffindor, Ellie, and two other first years. Kiera walked towards them. "Excuse me. What is going on here?" Kiera asked with a smile.

Ellie laughed a little as Lexi came forward ad asked if anything was up, and said, "Its fine Lexi" before Kiera appeared, "Hey Kiera" She said cheerfully, "Nothing its fine, i was just er.. exploring, never seen the dungeons before" Ellie told her, looking down.

The little girl appear, floating out of the walls. She looked around and smiled at them, with her hair hitting her face. "Why are you all here?" she asked in a cherry voice. She was little bored and a little lonely, and had wonder into the Dungeon without a care in the world.

Kiera smiled at Ellie. "Good. Lets explore then. Ive been down here on several different occasions." she said cheerfully. Kiera looked at Lexie and a boy she didnt remember. "Are you two coming?" she asked. All of a sudden a ghost came floating out of the walls. Kiera was surprised but not disturbed. Ghosts were normal here at Hogwarts. Kiera smiled at the Ghost. "Hi there! We were just about to explore a bit." she said with a bright smile.

"Oh really." Annick said getting closer to the girl that had spoke. "I forgot this was my home." she said feeling her energy get high. "I forgot this was my home." she said again. Ghost of Annick had a very bad temper, and it looks like they have disturb her. Her eyes flared up in anger, while the pipes on the wall rattle.

Kiera smiled at the Ghost, not phased by her anger. Kiera had run into another Ghost with a bad temper before. She wasnt frightened. "I'm sorry. I know it is your home but Hogwarts is our home too. We promise to be quiet and not disturb you." Kiera said sincerly.

"are you sure your ok." lexi said to ellie, then suddenly keira came and lexi jump a little bit. "you just scare me." she said while holding her chest. then a ghost came of a little girl, lexi's scared of ghost and was trilled when she saw one in the castle. she knows that this is normal but for her its not. lexi walked at the back of ellie and hold ellie's hands tightly.

jaared recognize the sudden coming of people and ghost, then he saw lexi backing up at the girl's back. "would you looked at that. lexi's afraid of ghost." jaared tease lexi and laugh.

Ellie grinned at Keira "Cool" She said, happy she was going to get to explore.
Ellie jumed a little as a ghost arrived but she wasnt scared, she knew there were ghosts about the castle and that they couldnt harm her, well in muggle world tv they couldnt, maybe it was different at hogwarts, Ellie became a little scared then, especially for Keira whom the ghost was backing up onto.
Ellie squeezed Lexis hand who she had just realised was behind her.
"Its alright" Ellie whispered o Lexi, "Cant harm us" She reassured her even though she was unsure herself.
"Jaared shut up, what a big help you are" Ellie told Jaared growling at him, Lexi was scared enough!

lexi ignore what jaared said and just nodded to what ellie said, lexi was still holding ellie's hand, but tears are going to fell on her eyes this is the first time i saw a real ghost she said to her mind.

"well, i'm a big help if lexi's holding my own hands." jaared said while smirking to lexi and ellie. "its just a ghost for hell sake." he said and went towards lexi and jaared held lexi's hand, grab it and went towards the ghost.

"Silly little children don't be afraid of me." Annick said with a wicked grin. She looked at the scared little girl than open up her mouth and said:"Into the darkness I must hide
to escape the evil malicious tide
into the darkness I must wait
to escape my life eternally of hate
when does the darkness drift away
and all the goodness is here to stay
all the lies I must commit
to a life of hate eternally lit." she recited to the group. Than turn to Kiera "I wouldn't be here if I were you, Charlie will be hungry pretty soon." she said with a wicked smile.

lexi was shock that jaared just hold her hands and drage her into the ghost, "jaared, don't." lexi said to jaared. when they got to the ghost, the ghost said something and then said about charlie will be hungry. this time lexi's tears began to drop on her eyes and suddenly hug jaared.

"Little girl don't cry I'm not angry yet, little girl dry your eyes Charlie isn't here yet." she said with a wicked laugh. "So I warn you once and now again, leave before things happen, leave before you regret." she said with her eyes turning red.

lexi wiped her tears and back up again leaving jaared, and lexi went to ellie. "we should go now, ellie." she said while holding ellie's hand again.

Kiera crossed her arms infront of her and shook her head at the Ghost child. She was just trying to scare them and Kiera wasnt buying it. "First off, I am not afraid of you. I dont know Charlie and there is no fear in a name. I have seen scarier things than you." Kiera said pursing her lips. The Borely Manision pulling her in and almost killing her that night. Her own Death Eater mother was far more dreadful that this little girl.

"keira will you please stop that." lexi said to her. "what if it is true, then where done for."she said while tightening her grip into ellie's hand.

Kiera momentarly turned her glare at the ghost to look at Lexi. Kiera's face was calm and collected. "Lexi she is only trying to scare you. Its probably like a game to her. Leave if you want to." Kiera told the younger girl before turning back to face the little child ghost.

Ellie nodded her head in agreement with Keira and squeezed Lexis hand, telling her everything was aright.
"You know i think it is you who should go, we were fine before you turned up" She told the ghost, a orderly tone in her otherwise bubbly voice!

Kiera smiled at Ellie. She was glad to have another brave, daring Gryffindor agreeing with her. Kiera looked back to the ghost. She could see her eyes turning red. Still Kiera wasnt afraid. She held her ground and did not back away from the little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back