Adventures

Caysi nodded. " I liked my hair dark...Kiera I've been meaning to tell you something".

" Well, my father is being a real butt and won't let me come to your house over the summer, so I'm going to break out of the house". she said.

Caysi didn't think that Kiera would take it so lightly " Yeah, how would I leave without anyone noticing well Mark, he'd be coming too".

Caysi nodded. " I don't think that I could handle it in there anyway." " How would I break out, like when and stuff like that". she said thinking.

Caysi nodded. " True we could, or I just go out my window and hop on my broom , but do it silently." she said .

Caysi nodded. " I think that I should leave a not for my dad explaining why I left". she said biting her lip.

" I'd just tell him that I'm somewhere safe, so that he wont have to worry". she said smiling.

Caysi shook her head " He doesn't know where you live, so that's the good thing". she said with a little smile.

Caysi nodded. " It's going to be so much fun, but I think that Mark and I will have to share a broom , he lost his". she said laughing.

Caysi shook her head " Nah, it's ok ..I have to show him how I ride". she said with a wink. " Next break my house?". she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back