Adventures

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi hurried from her dorm, down the steps and into the common room , there she had to check her bag if she had everything that Kiera and her needed. She checked her bag and saw that she had everything that they needed. She ran all those flights of stairs just to get to the dungeons. She stopped a few times to catch her breath and then repeated practically flying down the stairs. Caysi reached the dungeons and went down and put everything on the floor and plopped down from exhaustion .

Caysi took a breath of air and smiled " Hey Peaches!". Caysi rubbed her sore legs and got up, she opened the bag and said " I have every color imaginable , I was thinking black for myself..what do you think?".

" Thank you", she said smiling. " What woulld you like to do to your hair, like highlights..or the full head of color?" she asked giving a grin.

" Depends, some of it is...maybe we should find out", she said with a devlish grin.

She smiled " You'd look good.. with blonde at the tips of your hair" Caysi said.

Caysi scrunched her lips together, " How about a few lighter brown highlights, it will just make your hair more toned and more shiny".

Caysi smiled " It will!". She took the hair coloring box, " See, look at the model on the picture..does it look good?".

" Yep, pretty much..", she giggled. She placed the hair dye out and put it through Kiera's hair. " It's going to look sort of natural, but with blonde highlights".

Caysi smiled " It will". " I would like to dye my hair black...what do you think?", she asked Kiera.

Caysi nodded as she bended down to her bag. " I think that I've had it once before..I've dyed my hair so many times that I can't remember what I came here with." she giggled.

Caysi smiled " Oh it was!" she giggled. She put the hair dye in. " I'm going to wait extra long so maybe it will get darker." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back