Adventure Time!!!

Isla MacNiall

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16 Essence of Dragons Whisker
The sun was up as she strolled down towards the ground keeper's shack and into the infamous forbidden forest that she kept hearing from the other new weird student in the castle. They said lot's of creepy creatures are inside, well, I've seen enough creepy people and this doesn't bother me at all Isla thought to herself standing just outside the forest. It was a bit dark inside because of the trees bundled up not like the forest right beside their castle, it has a brook that flows to the ocean.

But she was thinking twice if she wants to embarrass her parents, but do they care about being embarrass or their daughter being in danger? Isla crossed her arms in front of her chest and sigh. She misses Scotland, New Zealand might be the same but it doesn't feel at home for her. People are different here and she barely met normal students that came from Scotland except Liam, who is her childhood friend. She wished for one person to meet that she can explode her feelings with, not that doesn't want to do it with Liam but he is a guy and she wanted more of a girly bonding.

Isla looked back at the castle, stared at it, her lips making a winced look. She can't even stay in all of her classes because of the weird things she's seeing that isn't normal for her. The only things she does is her normal school work that her parents sent to her, hey, at least she' still learning Isla thought again and went back to look at the forest and smiled, a wicked smile.

Katerina yawned as she descended down the stairs in the castle. She have ended reading all her books last night and fell asleep while reading it. She didn't like that because it was very uncomfortable feeling - sleeping with books and ended up that the pages of the book were almost crumpled. She had no appetite to eat breakfast that day and she wanted to walk on the grounds for awhile.

There was nothing but a beautiful view again greeted her as she walked. Luckily, she don't have to study at this time, so she's free to be tempted by the place she always been looking. Beautiful day! Katerina thought, sighing while looking at the clear blue sky.

Right after, she suddenly felt tired. She always been get tired with some simple activities like walking. She knew that was not quite normal because she's too young to get tired in a simple way. But of course, she would really feel tired because, she didn't even try to exercise every morning. Quite lazy must be also described to her. She sat under the tree and saw a girl sitting beside her.

"Hello." Katerina greeted her in a friendly tone.

As Isla was about to enter the forest, a voice made her stop to her track and swung around to see another student that greeted her. She was under a tree, Isla pursed her lips and instead of continuing to just back to what she's doing, Isla joined the girl. "Hi. I'm Isla." She said in return then frowned, she noticed the girl somewhere. The silver and blue color of her uniform then caught her eyes, she was from Ravenclaw that's why she noticed the face. "Hey, I've seen you around. You're that bookworm girl, no offense though, but you are so onto books." She smiled, trying to make her tone friendly and not offensive.

She was doing good on becoming friends with the first years like her and thanked god she still didn't come through with mean older students around the castle. She would probably going to just walk off because she knows bullying will just result on someone getting hurt. Isla then went to sit beside her and looked out into the forest, the wind made the trees rustle intensely and creepy but she is up for the adventure inside. "Have you thought of going inside that forest just out of curiosity?" Isla asked not looking at the girl beside her.

Katerina was expecting that the girl she greeted might be in another house but as the girl turned to her, she noticed that she's also a Ravenclaw too. She was familiar to her, she did see her around in the Ravenclaw Common Room but she didn't know her name. And now, the girl's name was Isla. Katerina had heard it in the common room many times but didn't know who owns it.

"I'm Katerina." the little lass introduced herself.

Katerina hadn't starred neither looked at her when they used to stay together in the same common room. She always think about books, books, books instead of her fellow Ravenclaws. She only used to make friends when she's in mood. "Oh, you noticed it." Katerina said, smiling. It was not an offending question but a flattering one even though it's just a simple thing. "Yeah, I'm so into it. I just love them very much. What about you?" she asked, expecting that a same Ravenclaw girl also do the same as hers. She always noticed that almost of the Ravenclaws were like that and it was very pleasing to hang out with them.

Katerina looked around The place she was now was quite unfamiliar. She haven't visited this place. And to her tension, she tilted her head and saw the forest. Now she knew where she was now - she's almost near to the Forbidden Forest. And at the coincidence, Katerina felt quite frightened from the question. Katerina trembled a bit. "Oh. Never... I've never thought of going there." she said, swallowing her fear through her lungs. She's not used to be an adventurous person and most of all not a daring nerve as the Lions do. Anyway, even at her house, she couldn't leave alone in the darkness. She would shout and will hide herself behind the pillows. And yes, she was sort of a kind of a coward and daunted person. And because of what her mom told her about the forest, she warned her that not to dare to go inside.

"Why? Are you planning to enter that forest?"
she asked Isla.

Isla stood up again and looked at Katerina with a smile. Her smile was priceless, Isla is an adventurous and curious girl and she doesn't understand why she got to Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor. But then, how should she know? That was the question she's been asking to herself. "It doesn't look like it's dangerous or anything." Isla told Katerina while she looked toward the forest, looking half of the interior.

The brunette Ravenclaw looked at the brown haired Ravenclaw, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Katerina seems a good girl and will not let her house loose points but she has to laid back and have fun sometimes. "Katerina, I dare you to go with me inside the forest." She told her, her smile so big, she's going crazy.

"I just want for you to have fun, and I think you never have fun. I mean, I'm an honor roll at my old school, muggle school, to be precises but I have fun too." Isla explained, extending her right hand for her to take, Isla will lead Katerina at the forest and just enjoy the free time they have.

Katerina took a glimpse to the forest next to them. It was a complete dark place. Thinking if she have to go or not. To have fun... Katerina repeated in her mind as she starred very long on the dark forest. If she refused to take Isla's favor, she might be being kill joy again. Now she was thinking twice. Of course, she don't want to be rude, it's just a forest. She didn't know how long they will take inside the forest but she was sure that they won't go very far, otherwise they might get lost.

"Hmm..." Katerina said, thinking and sighing. She really can't take her eyes off now from the forest. Now it seems that Katerina was almost going to disobey her mother. Imagine that I'm only trying to lessen from being frightful... she thought again inside her mind. Now she had almost realized that she might be going right. She do not hear anything another voice from her mind against her decision but saying go, accept what she favored...

"Okay..." Katerina said finally in a long "o", now with a little smile on her small face, shaking off her fear. Katerina was such an angel girl but she have to be adventurous for sometimes. She don't have always to be innocent. House points... Katerina put it off from her mind again. "I'll go."

She didn't know how she managed to accept that one. She really couldn't believe on what she have said. Perhaps from avoiding from being a kill joy one. The little lass took a deep breath. There was a funny feeling inside her stomach, a confusing one which she didn't know if her intestines were lurching or jostling.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it took so long :(

The breeze seems to be the only noise that Isla can hear as Katerina was thinking whether she should or shouldn't go, but it's going to be a bummer if she didn't. Isla always changes the people who are boring and they always like the outcome. Then Katerina sigh, Isla raised one eyebrow as her arms are still crossed to her chest. She doesn't want to force her but she had seen Katerina at the common room, just reading and doing homework.

At last, the brown haired young Ravenclaw agreed to the dare that she made earlier to her. Now that the dare is complete, once Katerina agreed, Isla stretched her hand to her to pull her up. "I promise this will be the best adventure you'll ever have." Isla reassured her again but with a smile on her lips. This will actually be Isla's first journey inside the forest and she doesn't know what lurks inside this particular one.

The Tillingham forest is far more different as it has less trees and it has a brook in the center of the forest that leads to the ocean. "You know ... To be honest, I never been inside of that forest, this will be my first time." Isla explained to Katerina, her face apologetic but what could happen wrong, they will just leave a trail of something. "For us not to get lost, I'll leave a trail of ..." She trailed off as she looked around, when she saw a berry bushes. "Trail of berries. We just have to pick a bunch." Isla continued and smile to Katerina. Nervous, it might work.

And to Isla's response, Katerina cracked a smile as she stood up getting ready. The breezy wind was now touching her fair skin, feeling comfortable which eases her fright not minding her curly brown hair gets messy. She seems to be quite ready for this challenge to go inside that creepy forest. Ready to step her foot on the dark. But while waiting for herself and Isla, she was already twisting her right toe on the ground which makes her feel to doubt herself. But the wind from the forest was like pulling her now. What's happening? Katerina had already thought herself that she's scared but why she's quite tempted this time? She shook her head and stepped backward. Of course she don't want to go first.

"Well, I had once walked in a village with my younger friend. She used water as a trail so if in case we get lost, we can find our way back." Katerina said, knowing that her story was quite funny to share. Telling waters used for trails. "I told her that water dries up and vanished but she didn't listen. She just used the water as if it was a paint." she chuckled. As she was now standing still on the grassy land waiting for Isla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back