OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
After delivering her first rose, Marie chose to remain in the great hall in the hope of finding the second person she was meant to deliver a yellow rose to. “Poppy Perkins!!” She called out, smiling again at the recipient’s name. Poppy was still a flower, and related to the wizard of Oz, and reminded Marie of adventures in faraway places and friendships with scarecrows, tin men and cowardly lions (and tigers, and bears, oh my!!) and that there was no place like home, she hoped Poppy was as wonderful as her name was, and that the yellow rose meant for her would make her day.

@Poppy Perkins

Poppy, much like the rest of the school, was buzzing with energy. She was just about to head to the courtyard when she hear her name. "Yes?!" she called out, a little concerned about what was about to follow until she saw that it was just a first year doing deliveries as well. "Do you need help with something?" she asked, wondering if she needed help with one of her deliveries. It was her third year doing it after all and she liked to think she knew a thing or two by now.

Marie smiled when a nearby girl responded to her, before asking if she needed help. She shook her head. “Poppy?? I have a rose for you!!” Marie exclaimed, finding the yellow rose in her basket and offering it to Poppy, being sure to hand over the note as well. “Happy Valentines day!!” She added, still smiling as she waited to see Poppy’s reaction.​

Thank you for being a great friend and always looking out for me!

Love, Connor

"Oh? thank you!" Poppy said cheerfully. She wasn't expecting another rose and was truly surprised she had gotten this many. She took the flower and read the note quickly, eager to see who it was from. Poppy smiled as she read Connor's note, thankful she had sent one to him as well. "Oh, yes. Happy Valentine's Day!" she said quickly, remembering the other girl standing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back