Not open for further replies.

Adam Winters

OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
It seems like forever since I've done this even though I know it isn't. At the risk of digging my own HNZ grave I have people who need to plot and they are of the grown up variety.

Adam Winters

This guy. Part of my first parent/child pair. I recently tweaked him slightly, I aged up his daughter so he was a young parent, I do have designs on his career but for the moment he's been unemployed since moving to New Zealand just before the last semester started. Adam likes a drink, he's had a habbit of talking once he gets started but he can be quite guarded, he is reasonable friendly but has a quick temper. For Adam I'm looking for some friends in the area, and some love interests, nothing serious unless you think you have his soul mate. I'm thinking flings, one nighters or short term relationships, whatever you think works.

Just him for now...more to come.

I have a male I could offer as a friend. He's only been RPed once, but he is a tattoo artist, married but no interest in having children (as of right now). His name is Beau Winters, which I remembered because of Adam's last name. He would make a good friend I bet.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back