Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
I've got about a week of deadlines+exams left and then it's no uni untill february(!) so I figured why not let's go. I've got some (sort of) adults I'd like to do some more with but I'm also always up for plots with my students so let me know if you wanna plot with any of those!

ezgif-5-3e245627e18c0c2f24f0a6d995d7.gif

Faye Burrows • 29 • Hit Witch MACUSA
Okay first up is Faye here who I've done very little with so far. Faye is 29, works as a Hit Witch for MACUSA and has been legal guardian of her seventeen year old half-sister for a couple of years now. Faye is a bit of a tough nut to crack but she'd be a good person to have at your side in a fight. She's persistent, doesn't easily take no for an answer and can be quite stoic as she doesn't like sharing her emotions. She also doesn't trust easily. Underneath her tough exterior she's protective and would go through fire for the ones she loves, which is sort of her way of showing she cares about them. She has a couple of friends in New Zealand so she can be found there from time to time and has even thought about moving there but wants to wait untill her sister has at least graduated. She could use some friends, perhaps some love and possibly even someone to butt heads with.

ezgif-5-47725faac17c.gif

Freya Odegard • 23 • MOM Norway
Ahh sweet baby Odegard #1. Freya here is doing pretty good as far as I'm concerned. She has been working for the Ministry in Norway for a couple of years now, alternating between working from home + having meetings in New Zealand and working at the office in Norway. I'd like to think that Freya is a fun person to be around, still as sweet as she used to be back in her Hogwarts days but definitely more daring and with a whole lot more confidence than she had when she was younger. Freya could mainly use some friends. Could be new people, people she might know from school, people she might work with (can be from either country) or even people she could've met at a quidditch match since she can be found at almost every Macaws game to support Asaiah.

ezgif-4-d55b0bb43ef8.gif

Leif Odegard • 20 • Student
Sweet baby Odegard #2! After he graduated a couple of years ago Leif went through a bit of a rough patch where he struggled with what he wanted to do with his life as well as his girlfriend breaking up with him. My boy has gotten his life back on track though and he's doing good. He's currently studying psychology at a muggle university and thoroughly enjoys the student life. It does mean that he's surrounded by far less magic than he's used to and therefore he finds himself seeking out wizarding places a bit more than he used to. Leif is very charismatic, always has been, and in general is just a kind and social person to be around. He's got a couple of friends but he could definitely use some more, be it muggle or magical. Now that things seem to be going smoothly for him he's ready to start dating again so anything romance (long, short, flings) is welcome as well.

ezgif-4-a47719dfbcd2.gif

Peyton Wright • 22 • Musician
Peyton here is my ex-Ravenclaw who has also struggled for a little while after graduation, for different reasons, but seems to be doing pretty okay at the moment. She has her own small appartment and has pursued a career in music, which is not really hitting off. Whilst it was difficult at first she has come to terms with the fact that her career might not end up being what she hoped it would be. She enjoys the couple of regular gigs she has and the invites she gets to play at parties and weddings, but she also just barely manages to pay her bills with the money she gets for that and is now seriously considering getting another job next to playing music. Peyton is an energetic, easy-going person who loves to goof around. She's also quite naive though and will always try to se the good in people, which has left her hurt on more than one occassion. Peyton could use friends, romance and possibly a roommate. Ideas for friendships/romance in which her naivety might cause her ending up hurt or something would be interesting as well.

Hi Marijke!

I know I've suggested this before but have never gotten around to it so I figured I'd suggest it again lol. But I have Vera Ito who is a drummer in a band and has been playing music for years. She really understands the struggles of trying to support yourself as an artist and might be able to give Peyton some good advice.

Let me know what you think!

Let me know what you think!

Hiiii!
I do vaguely remember that lol, but I’d love to do it now. I think it would be fun/interesting to put them together! Also because Peyton could definitely use some interactions with other (probably more experienced) musicians.

ideas!

Hi! :)

Faye/Cassielle: Faye should absolutely be friends with Cassi, who is a 39-year-old martial arts expert, and has mastered three or four different forms of hand to hand combat over the years. She's also a brilliant dueller, but doesn't focus on the magical side of fighting as much, though she has developed fighting strategies that coincide with being rendered wandless. They could be buddies.

Freya/Dimitri or Freya/Onyx: Going on that quidditch bit, I have two boys for that. Dimitri is 24, ran away from his rich family at 18 and has been travelling ever since, bumming his way around and living off of his music. He has decided that he's in a relationship with Ares Jeffreys (Though Ares may not share that opinion, lol) and has taken up an interest in quidditch to see what his man does. Then I have Onyx, 19, who has never really been overly into Quidditch, but his sister was a co-captain at school so he's started going to games again to see how its played. (Sapphires history is absolutely the reason he's interested again, it couldn't possibly be the french quidditch player that's got his heart all aflutter lol) but either way she could meet one of them at a game, they could both use more friends.

Leif/Annika or Leif/Mallory: Annika and Mallory are sisters, 20 and 22 respectively. Annika is spoiled, prim and proper, and is living on daddy's credit card, the last heir to the family since her siblings left home. She's very flirty and loves attention. Mallory is a bit shyer, more soft and sweet, and has recently taken up a position as Charms Professor for the younger students at HNZ. Both of them are good for short flings. Annika would be a messier break up, probably never to speak again, while Mallory could be a friend later on after the split.

Peyton: Well there are a lot of things I can offer here. Dimitri/Onyx could be good music buddies, Annika could be a good secretly rich roommate who would use daddy's credit card to pay bills while she leisurely looks around for a job she likes to help her establish herself more on her own. She could also be friends with Ember Michaels, who will later on down the road be opening a record label that could help with Peyton's music career. It wouldn't make her really famous, Ember's label is more for smaller independent artists and helps them pay the bills and put out their work, as she runs it more like everyone is family and I don't see it as being like a big name label, if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back