Adult-ish Characters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyssa Goldwyn

OOC First Name
Abby
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hi guys!!! Okay so don't hate me but I usually get too intimidated & overwhelmed to go into other people's plot developments so I usually try to start my own :doh: But anyway I have a whole bunch of adult characters (or so) that I would love to rp with mooooorrrreeeee because right now my student characters get lots of the action & I don't want these sitting around doing nothing! So I hope you guys can help me fix that problem! ^_^

Mireya Sepulveda
tumblr_inline_mx3i5xvN2V1s40ikk.gif

First I have Mireya here, who goes by "Rey." She is 21 and an Ilvermorny alumna (Thunderbird). She moved to New Zealand about 2 years ago with her older sister after their parents died. She is pretty ambitious and likes getting what she wants, and is hard on herself when she doesn't excel at something. However she is also the life of the party, so right now she's enjoying the post-grad life & just wants to have fun before she settles down! I am looking for all sorts of friends for her!! Old school friends, new NZ friends, any influences, and flings although she does eventually have a final, I am open to any relationship in the mean time! :) She is also currently roommates with Marcel Haynes so if there's any sort of connection your character would have to her through him that would be great. :D

Phillip Zanders
tumblr_inline_ncf1acaFw51t0yc4a.gif

Next I have Lip. He is 20 years old, a Slytherin alum from Hogwarts Scotland, and works at The Medley as a bartender. He is one of Bethany Zanders' older brothers but is the complete opposite of her. He isolates himself a lot and feels really lonely and is very moody as a result of his misery. He's gay but completely closeted & in denial because he doesn't want to accept that about himself. He broods a lot and pities himself for his upbringing (poor, mom died when he was really young and he was the closest to her, homophobic bullies, etc) so he acts out and tries to be tough and mean. When he slips up and gives in to some urges (crushes, etc) he usually ends up resenting himself and going on some sort of bender. Overall he's just an emotional mess. :r
I am looking for friends to put up with his dumb, misplaced pity & self-loathing and help him snap out of it and smile every once in a while. Eventually he may open up to them and they may be able to help him accept who he is because he's never actually opened up to anyone. I'm also looking for a girlfriend for him to pretend to be happy & normal with (though be warned he will probably be very distant and cheat on her eventually). I'm also looking for potential flings that he will shamefully keep a secret & probably be very rude towards as a self-destructive barrier tactic, and an eventual final!​

Nyssa Goldwyn
tumblr_nknhibVbWP1rv1eyuo5_500.gif

This is my newest character, Nyssa. She is a Hogwarts Scotland Hufflepuff alumna and just got accepted as an Unspeakable in the New Zealand MoM. She is extremely intelligent and the Sorting Hat considered putting her in Ravenclaw because of how studious & smart she is, but overall Nyssa values righteousness and fairness above all things. She moved to New Zealand because she heard about the Scitorari and really wants to help stop them. She believes the true key to defeating them is with knowledge and not strength/might. Brains over brawn, etc. She just wants to do her part to help and make the world safe but she's tired of playing it safe. She is really mousy & shy/quiet, but she is tired of people underestimating her. I'm looking for all types of relationships for her. Old school friends, new NZ friends, love relationships, and especially some Scitorari enemies. She has done a lot of research on the Scitorari and thinks she may have some leads, so she may end up in sticky situations and get herself in harms way meddling where she shouldn't be.​

Gavin Callaway
tumblr_inline_oly04ccMgT1qmm5rd_500.gif

I have made a plot development thread for Gavin before but I still have yet to rp with him (even though there are some plots in mind with a few of yall already ^_^ ). As I mentioned before, Gavin is completely deaf so he communicates through sign language only. He has a magical pair of gloves that he can offer people if they don't know sign language, and the gloves can sign anything for them in order to communicate with him. If he forgets them somehow or there is more than one person, etc. he can also read lips fairly well and always carries around a notepad and pencil to scribble things down. Because he always carries around a notepad & pencil, he loves to doodle and sketch and has gotten pretty good at it. He is very into visual art because he can appreciate it without sound, so he's very huge on photography as well.
Because he cannot perform magic verbally very well, he has struggled in school and got held back in his fourth year before he took his OWLs so he could have an additional year to study and prepare for his fifth year. He is finally a sixth year at Beauxbatons (when he should be a seventh year) and is getting progressively, though still slowly, better at verbal and non-verbal magic. He would know classmates from both current seventh years and sixth years. Gavin is also an orphan, raised in an orphanage in France and was never adopted, he is 18 now so he doesn't need to be adopted anymore either. He is very friendly and cheery and optimistic about life despite several hardships.
I am looking for friends & relationships (he is open to any gender) and a possible mentorship! He's rather unsure what he wants to do with his life because he thinks no one will want to hire him due to his disability and subpar magical skills, so any little push would work wonders for him. :)

Jessica Park
160224%2BHyejeong%2BAOA%2BCream%2BWeekly%2BIdol%2BEP.239%2BGIF.gif

Okay so Jessica isn't an adult character but I love her so much & she's my current favorite. She's a fifth year at Beauxbatons and is a beater on their team (and a pretty damn good one at that :r ). She is super cheerful and bright & bubbly and loves to make new friends. She is the oldest of her sisters and she's rather insecure because her sisters are either much prettier & perfect than her or way smarter. She doesn't put a lot of focus on school because she only cares about going pro for Quidditch and not much else so she is slacks off a lot and acts out. Her sisters are perfect to her parents and Jess is seen as the wild one with crazy hair & tendencies and hates being compared to them. She feels inferior to them even though she's older but for the most part she tries to hide her insecurities. She's rather flirty so she may lead people on when she doesn't mean to but she is pretty interested in someone else so she's not currently available but she doesn't have a final really. I am looking for more friends yay and just anything! ^_^

Professor Kennedy Pratt
tumblr_nveupkZ2Rv1ubszlfo2_500.gif

Oops I forgot Kennedy xD but I figured I'd throw her in there to roleplay more with her seeing as she is my main adult character!! So last but not least I have Kennedy of course. She was in Ravenclaw at Hogwarts Scotland and is currently 30-31 years old. She's usually pretty snarky/sarcastic but she's a total softie and seems to have developed that side of her more after talking to kids all the time, so she'd like to talk to grown ups again. :p She used to work in the Ministry of Magic at France but now is obviously the HoH and professor here at Hogwarts. :D She didn't think she was going to be sticking around at Hogwarts so for the first few years she didn't try to make many friends, but now she feels more settled in and while be here for a long time, she hopes, so now she wants to make more friends. She used to have a fiance, Alaric Snyder, who was a temporary substitute professor last semester so some professors might know of him. She is currently dating the Astronomy professor, Eduardo, but they are taking it really slow and keeping it as lowkey as they can :r She would like some friends to talk about it all (though she might be a bit more reserved to mention it to another professor just yet). I would just like more friends for her and whatnot. ^_^

Okay so that is it for all my adult characters for now! ^_^ I really love them all & I just want to RP with them more and get more involved in the site and possible site wide plots and whatnot! :frantics: If you have anything to offer please dooooooo!! :abby:

So,

I had something to suggest to you, feel free to reject it, but Sianna and Gavin as friends. She's a bit younger than him, but i think they could strike up a correspondence because of their mutual love of photography. Maybe that's how they get in contact with one another. And they can just converse back and forth through words on a page and pictures. Sianna can be friendly when she wants to be, and to her friends she's quite the encouraging type. Sianna herself isn't sure what she wants to do after school, so they could help each other with that. Again, just let me know what you think of the idea, just thought I'd throw it out.

I can offer Danielle to both Gavin and Lip. Danielle is a Sixth Year Hufflepuff and honestly, I still have to work on her character. She is friendly and smart if she wants to be.

I have her plot development right HERE. So basically, I am also planning to have her experience some relationships right? So I guess this can work for Lip. Lip can be her first boyfriend with a relationship mess. Fights and flings,whatever the works. Just tell me what you think of it.

For Gavin, Danielle can help him around and try to make him feel at home in school. Danielle herself is somehow struggling with school with the occasional headaches she has. Other than that, she is doing great in school.

So tell me what you think of her pairing up with them and we can set threads up.

@Emzies
Sianna x Gavin

I always love the idea of pen pals, especially for someone like Gavin, so I really like the idea of them becoming friends over their love of photography! How would they know about each other and strike up the conversation though? I can always have him be traveling & taking photos in NZ and that's how they meet or maybe one of them saw the others published work and contacted them that way? Either way I really like the idea of them bonding over that ^_^

@Arle
Danielle x Lip

Thanks for linking me to your plot development thread for her, that really helped! ^_^ I really like the idea of Lip getting involved in a relationship mess with her older brothers because he'd be the type to fight them and be rowdy and whatnot. Buuuut Lip is 20 and Danielle is only 16 so I think she's a little too young for him right now. :/ I'd be happy to rp this type of plot with you in the future still, I'd just like her to be a little older (17 at least) and I wouldn't want to stop you from doing the plot with someone else first as her first boyfriend. :)

Danielle x Gavin
I am more than happy for Danielle & Gavin to be friends as well but I guess I forgot to mention that Gavin currently goes to school at Beauxbatons so he doesn't go to HNZ! :doh: But I would still be up for them being friends of course! ^_^ We can have them rp during Brightstone weekends or holiday breaks :)

okokokok so I have ideas to suggest to you :woot:

The first suggestion I have is for Pia and Phillip! Now, he and Pia both work together at the Medley, so they should definitely be friends. They obviously spend a lot of time together already because they are co-workers, and Pia would totally put up with his bs since she's very patient and tries to understand everyone. I'm thinking that this could possibly become a really good friendship since they could grow to have in depth chats as they're locking the medley up at night/working in general, and we could even have Pia mention that she has experienced biphobia (I'm not sure exactly how that subject could come up, but as far as I know with deep conversations, anything can happen!) which might lead to Phillip opening up about himself. Obviously this is all subjective but I thought I would suggest it so let me know your thoughts!

The second idea for Phillip is obviously him and Archie having a lil thing when Phillip gives into his urges ;) This would fit well with a whole plot I have planned for Archie where he feels kind of worthless, and doesn't have much self-esteem so he allows himself to be repeatedly used by others. Archie would also spend a lot of his time in the medley since he's a bit of a party boy at the moment, so it just makes sense to me for this to happen. Again, let me know your thoughts!

I also still have the thread for Elias and Gavin on my to do list, so I'll hopefully get to that soon :hug:

Abbyyy xD

I just have the one character to offer for Jessica. Octavia Pourroulis also goes to Beauxbatons and should be around the same age as Jess. She knows how to stand up to herself and is generally a friendly person (unless she gets annoyed), I think she might be a good friend for Jessica if they can get along which I really think is the case. Octavia is seen as the quiet girl but isn't really, she doesn't exactly have friends atm so is alone studying or whatever and I believe a friend would definitely be a distraction from all of those books. An idea I thought of is when exams are around the corner, because Via is a hard worker she can convince Jessica to study, maybe even help her. She is a strong-willed/determined girl and I need to RP more with her while she is still in school :) I have a description of her in my plot development topic too. It would be a balanced friendship in terms of their personalities.

Let me know what you think! ^_^

Nyssa Goldwyn said:
@Emzies
Sianna x Gavin

I always love the idea of pen pals, especially for someone like Gavin, so I really like the idea of them becoming friends over their love of photography! How would they know about each other and strike up the conversation though? I can always have him be traveling & taking photos in NZ and that's how they meet or maybe one of them saw the others published work and contacted them that way? Either way I really like the idea of them bonding over that ^_^
Maybe they could meet because they both submitted a picture to a magazine and got each other's names from that, or Sianna could see his picture, given that he is older and more likely to be published and she decides to send him a question? And they just begin there and grow from that? I don't think they'd need to meet in person first necessarily, but they could meet eventually, once they've known each other a while.
I'd need to start it if it was a straight away owl topic, but either of us could start it if you wanted them to meet in person first.

Hey Abby!

I'd really love for something to start between Calum and Mireya. He's still dating Pia but I would like Calum and Mireya to become quite close friends in the mean time before anything happens with them to build up a sort of relationship. I can try to start something for them if you're up for it.

For Kennedy I have Landon who is a couple of years younger than her and I think they could become good work mates. Landon doesn't have many friends at Hogwarts and so I'm hoping these two will get along so he does :D

Let me know!
-Kaye.

@Emzies
Sianna x Gavin

That sounds good to me! I think starting with just letters works well! ^_^ So you can post a letter in the owlery for Gavin to reply to :)

@Anna
Pia x Lip

Yesss I love the idea of them having deep conversations during late nights working together!! The biphobia thing would throw him for a loop and after hearing about all that, he'd probably try to convince himself that maybe he's bi too in some poor attempt to make himself feel better, less weird for being attracted to boys. Either way I'm sure they'd develop a friendship through working together! Should I start a topic for them?! :D

Archie x Lip
Omg poor Archie!! :cry: I love this idea :devious: :devious: :devious: I can definitely see Lip being attracted to Archie and hitting him up for a booty call every once in a while :r but he'd also be completely put off by how affectionate & unashamed Archie is and not want to interact with him in public much, so he'd probably be very mean to him. :unsure: But I'm sure once he works through his issues he'll feel terrible and apologize!

Also I'm still looking forward to Elias & Gavin too :hug:

@Clara
Octavia x Jessica

Oh I think we've discussed this as an option before because I wanted Jess to have friends outside of Quidditch!! I like this potential friendship because Jess has some friends who she looks up to as a mentor but they're not in her classes so she needs someone around a little more closely to stop her from skipping classes or something :lol: And she would definitely like to bring out someone else's fun side. ^_^ Do you want to start something or shall I? :)

@Kaye
Calum x Rey

Kayyyeeee :hug: Yesss I would love for them to develop some sort of foundation of friendships first!! ^_^ I know they both attended Pia's graduation party a while back but I don't think they ever met, just hung around the same circle of friends! It's up to you whether they'd recognize each other from that while they're out and about or not! Can you please start something and I'll join? :D

Landon x Kennedy
Kennedy is friends with Maurice so I can see her going over to the greenhouses for a chat with him and finding Landon instead if Maurice isn't around! :) I can start something for them and send you the link! :D

Nyssa Goldwyn said:
@Arle
Danielle x Lip

Thanks for linking me to your plot development thread for her, that really helped! ^_^ I really like the idea of Lip getting involved in a relationship mess with her older brothers because he'd be the type to fight them and be rowdy and whatnot. Buuuut Lip is 20 and Danielle is only 16 so I think she's a little too young for him right now. :/ I'd be happy to rp this type of plot with you in the future still, I'd just like her to be a little older (17 at least) and I wouldn't want to stop you from doing the plot with someone else first as her first boyfriend. :)

Danielle x Gavin
I am more than happy for Danielle & Gavin to be friends as well but I guess I forgot to mention that Gavin currently goes to school at Beauxbatons so he doesn't go to HNZ! :doh: But I would still be up for them being friends of course! ^_^ We can have them rp during Brightstone weekends or holiday breaks :)

Danielle x Lip

Danielle is turning 17 in a month or so if I am not mistaken so I guess they can still meet and hang out and maybe the brothers would be already red in the ears with Lip trying to get close to their baby sister. So, maybe this can still start out as friends and we will see how it goes from there.

Danielle x Gavin

Since they go to different schools then maybe Danielle will be his friend and confidant in owl letters until they meet for holiday breaks and Brightstone weekend. Maybe their exchange of letters started when Gavin or Danielle's owl mistakenly send the letter to the other. What do you think?

Danielle Corelli said:

Danielle x Lip

Danielle is turning 17 in a month or so if I am not mistaken so I guess they can still meet and hang out and maybe the brothers would be already red in the ears with Lip trying to get close to their baby sister. So, maybe this can still start out as friends and we will see how it goes from there.

Danielle x Gavin

Since they go to different schools then maybe Danielle will be his friend and confidant in owl letters until they meet for holiday breaks and Brightstone weekend. Maybe their exchange of letters started when Gavin or Danielle's owl mistakenly send the letter to the other. What do you think?
Okay sure, I'd feel better doing this when she is 17 then. :) Lip works as a bartender at The Medley so she could go there to get her first legal drink :p and that's how they can meet? :D :D

Danielle x Gavin
I think an owl mistakenly sending a letter is a great way for their pen pal friendship to start!! ^_^ Gavin can send the first letter since he will be corresponding with someone from HNZ soon anyway, so it makes sense for his owl to send it to the wrong person at HNZ :) However, only HNZ students can start a topic in the Owlery, so if you could just start the topic so I can reply to it with the first letter that would work! :)

Marisol Woods said:
Danielle Corelli said:

Danielle x Lip

Danielle x Gavin

Okay sure, I'd feel better doing this when she is 17 then. :) Lip works as a bartender at The Medley so she could go there to get her first legal drink :p and that's how they can meet? :D :D

Danielle x Gavin
I think an owl mistakenly sending a letter is a great way for their pen pal friendship to start!! ^_^ Gavin can send the first letter since he will be corresponding with someone from HNZ soon anyway, so it makes sense for his owl to send it to the wrong person at HNZ :) However, only HNZ students can start a topic in the Owlery, so if you could just start the topic so I can reply to it with the first letter that would work! :)

Danielle x Lip

Sure,that would be a great idea. I have to check when Dani turns 18 exactly. Then if that is settled, then I can start a thread in The Medley

Danielle x Gavin

Sure,I can start a thread in the Owlery. I will just shoot you a PM if that is already set up..

Irene x Lip

I suddenly have this idea. How about some fling between Irene and Lip? I am not sure if Lip goes for older women than him. However, maybe they can have this fling where Lip mistakenly thought that Irene is younger than he is.

Octavia x Jess: Could you? I'm a bit busy with school work and I'll try to reply ASAP ^_^

Darcy Pratt said:
@Anna
Pia x Lip

Yesss I love the idea of them having deep conversations during late nights working together!! The biphobia thing would throw him for a loop and after hearing about all that, he'd probably try to convince himself that maybe he's bi too in some poor attempt to make himself feel better, less weird for being attracted to boys. Either way I'm sure they'd develop a friendship through working together! Should I start a topic for them?! :D

Archie x Lip
Omg poor Archie!! :cry: I love this idea :devious: :devious: :devious: I can definitely see Lip being attracted to Archie and hitting him up for a booty call every once in a while :r but he'd also be completely put off by how affectionate & unashamed Archie is and not want to interact with him in public much, so he'd probably be very mean to him. :unsure: But I'm sure once he works through his issues he'll feel terrible and apologize!

Also I'm still looking forward to Elias & Gavin too :hug:
Sorry for the late response to this! I would love if you could start a thread for Pia and Lip :hug: I'm happy to start the one for Lip and Archie, and have Archie be at the Medley or something where he starts a conversation with Lip! I have a few important threads to focus on with Archie first, but I will get to this as soon as the important ones are sorted out!

Irene Meredith said:
Irene x Lip

I suddenly have this idea. How about some fling between Irene and Lip? I am not sure if Lip goes for older women than him. However, maybe they can have this fling where Lip mistakenly thought that Irene is younger than he is.
Sorry I'm just getting back to this now! I think Lip/Irene would be a good buffer while we wait for Danielle to be of age. :) He wouldn't mind that she's a little older but he might think she's younger than she actually is lol. Though what kind of person is she? Would she be able to put up with his moodiness? xD
Hakon Butterfield said:
Octavia x Jess: Could you? I'm a bit busy with school work and I'll try to reply ASAP ^_^
Sure thing! I'll start it soon and send you a link asap!!

@Anna
I'll start the thread for Pia x Lip very soon and send you the link too!! :D

Nyssa Goldwyn said:
Irene Meredith said:
Irene x Lip

Sorry I'm just getting back to this now! I think Lip/Irene would be a good buffer while we wait for Danielle to be of age. :) He wouldn't mind that she's a little older but he might think she's younger than she actually is lol. Though what kind of person is she? Would she be able to put up with his moodiness? xD
Hakon Butterfield said:
Sure thing! I'll start it soon and send you a link asap!!

@Anna
I'll start the thread for Pia x Lip very soon and send you the link too!! :D
I almost did not see this. Irene is quite moody herself but a bit of a strong character since she has trained as an auror before. Now, she is the HNZ librarian. I still haven't got anything established for her so I am still open with anything.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back