Adorah Zumwalt

Professor Adorah Zumwalt

Astronomy 1-4 đź’« | Freelance Writer
 
Messages
3,322
OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Age
29 (03/2037)

A D O R A H Z U M W A L T R E L A T I O N S H I P S

F A M I L Y​
Nadia Kaster - Biological Mother--
Mary Zumwalt - Adopted MotherKurt Zumwalt - Adopted FatherZoey Zumwalt - Adopted Sister
Alexander Zumwalt - Adopted BrotherMaggie Zumwalt - Adopted SisterBridgit Zumwalt - Adopted Sister
Stefan Zumwalt - Adopted BrotherEmmi Zumwalt - Adopted SisterJuniper Zumwalt - Adopted Sister

F R I E N D S​
Samantha Jacobs​
​
Elliot Briar​
Hattie Thorne ​
Nell Wright​
Nicole Fisk​

A Q U A I N T A N C E S
​
Minnie Calida​
Knox Ivers​
Sydney Townsend​
Padme Hume​
Alice Holland​
Poppy Perkins​
Noel Waldgrave​
Olivia Woodlock​
Lillith Montgomery​
Mazikeen Roe ​
Lars van Houten​
Chloe Thompson​
Molly Lamb​
Lauren Davenport​
Alexis Kramer ​
​
Solomon Tafilau​
​
Amy Jewel​
Selene Le Fey​
Emily Hastings​
Hildegard de Valeriane ​
​
Jenna Jusantrea​
​
Sophie Elliston​
Emma van Houten​
​
​
​
Chloe Chan​
Cyzarine Haden​
Amaryllis Thorne​
Michael Newton​
​
Eric Holland​
Aisa Hunter​

D I S L I K E D S T U D E N T S, A D U L T S, O R E N E M I E S
​
Violet Fields​

A D M I R E D P R O F E S S O R S A N D A D U L T S

​
Professor Sarah HarringtonProfessor Cyndi WeasleyProfessor Kahurangi Josephs

Past Crushes: Professor Harrington, Aisa Hunter, Nicole Fisk
Current Relationship: n/a
Past Relationship(s): Aisa Hunter (Y37 S2 - Y38 S2 (Valentine's Day) )
First Kiss: Aisa Hunter (Y37)
Past Kisses: -
​
*These are arranged based on how the character views these relationships. If you feel like anyone should be added/taken off, please PM me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top