Admitting The Wicked...

Onix Hensel

OOC First Name
Jessye
The Hensel Manor, or rather what was left of it once the attacks and died down looked pretty sad. Onix could easily admit that as he stood outside the doors that led to the inside of his old Home and Prison. It almost looked as if someone tried to burn it down as well but happened to fail. Rumor was that the last alive in the entire line needed to destroy this place and the memories and bones of those that still remained here. The issue was that whoever tried to burn this down didn't take into account that he was still alive plus the fact that newer descendants had recently been born. This place would remain to stand as long as the Hensel blood remained on this planet, or so Onix believed. He once tried to kill them all by recruiting a demented scientist and his friends to help him make it seem like it was all a planned attack by him and his followers. James had succeeded and failed at the same time. Onix didn't think that James would end up keeping so many alive. In fact it wasn't until after he had stumbled upon the mans lab that he realized that two if his very own children had been kept alive. They had been tortured and used for god knows what but Onix didn't bother to stop the suffering on his own kin nor did he ever bother to let them know that he was alive. He left them to believe that he was dead and he wasn't going to ever come back to them. However recent events left him afraid that he may be discovered.

Onix walked inside the Manor and immediately headed to his old chair that he used to always sit in as he watched his family happily bustle about. The moment he sat down he began to think carefully. The wrong man had been killed because his mistook him for Hades Lutrov. Seriously how did he manage to mess that one up? Hades has gone and eliminated one of his Guinea Pigs and someone that he almost cared for as much as he would a son or something. A gentle sigh escaped him as he leaned back into his chair and pulled out a map. Someone else had murdered James but he was only going to guess that it was Nicolette since Nicolas barely knew anything about that man being alive. Onix would just have to deal with her later or something. "Were the hell is he hiding at?" Onix mused out loud as his fingers traced the map carefully. Where was the actual Hades Lutrov and what was his purpose for causing Death to Alexander Moon and any others of that group that he had murdered. The boy could also be used as bait to maybe lure his daughter and son to him. All Onix needed was Hades and the rest of the Hensel descendants. He would just get rid of all of them and be on his merry way.

Smirking, the description that Chavdar had given Hades was enough to start researching upon the use of poisoning, and his research caused him to stumble on a warrant for a man to be brought in for questioning. A cold smirk spread across his lips and he murmured, "Well, well, well. What do we have here: Onix Hensel." The man knew him, so it would only be fair to have it mutual. Hades bid his daughter and Anastasia farewell for a little while, because he was going hunting. This was a one-man's job, and he was going to avenge Jaken in a way that would make everyone freak out. Hades would not kill him, but instead, he would do more and continue to cover up the family and all. This would be better for the community, and it would make Hades feel a lot less angry about someone killing his brothered - something he was not allowed to do and when someone else did the job, it caused something to stir in Hades.

Apparating to one place he knew that Onix would go back to eventually, was the Hensel Manor after Hades had retrieved one single item that he needed. Hades was in the bedroom, and he moved silently about. He moved to the shadows of the hallway, and he waited for Onix Hensel to arrive. Almost right on cue, the man had. Hades could see him, but Onix could not see Hades. Hades could see that Chavdar was right, and this man was in the cafe. He heard the man sit down and say something, but it sounded like he knew Hades was here. Perhaps he has multiple personalities. Hades would have snickered to himself, but he did not want to be heard. Giving the man a few seconds to relax, Hades emerged from shadows, a smirk across his lips and he announced, "Looking for someone?" His onyx eyes narrowed, his tall form moving slowly. He was a tall, frightening looking man. "Seems like some idiot caused you to mistake a man that was an Auror for someone like me, Onix. Some people are smarter than that, don't you agree?"

Onix didn't jump, show emotion, or even acknowledge the presence at all when he heard a voice asking him if he were looking for someone. It only make him smirk for a moment. Then he turned his head to lock onto the form of the person he was originally planning to kill but had mistaken someone else for him and waste a valuable poison. "I must Congratulate on finding me here. But something tells me that this isn't your first time visiting his cursed Manor." Onix commented as he shifted and pushed himself up to a standing position in front of his old chair. For a moment he was tempted to walk through the Manor and see if he could spot Aurelie in the Manor somewhere. Though he doubted that she would want to speak to him. It was his fault that she and all their children were dead after all. As cruel as it sounded he wasn't finished with making sure they were all dead either. Once Hades was dealt with he would take care of Nicolas, then Nicolette, then his five grandchildren. All of those with the blood that ran through his very veins needed to be eliminated and soon, before his time ran short. Just like all those years ago he would once again see the sight of that ruby colored liquid pooling around him as member by member fell by his hands. Onix was surprised that Hades had found him but at the same time thrilled that he didn't have to track the boy down himself.

"I've been looking and looking and looking for you Hades Lutrov. Now that I found you..maybe you can help me out a little.." Before he ended his life that is. Onix sounded almost like he was trying to reason with the man or something. But he was merely trying to get some information out of him. Perhaps Hades did indeed know where his family members were located at since Aurelie wasn't talking. Onix needed to hurry before things got out that hand and everyone discovered that he was alive.

"I had to come here once, but really, that is old news. It was not hard to find you. I knew you would return eventually," Hades mused, as he started to move toward the older man. Hades' eyes glared into the man's and could tell instantly that he was a killer. How? The man reminded Hades so much of himself, it was unreal. The man, if he had not killed the ones that were tied to Hades, then he would have made a grand ally. Though Hades had not yet thought of the connection between Onix and Nicolette, but he knew that they were related. Hades laughed. The man had been looking for him, has he? Hades slowly reached into his back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small recorder. This would be solid evidence, if only he could get the man to spill. He did not press the button yet, but he said, "You are a fool to look for me. If you summon me, I will come. However, I do not ally myself with anyone, nor do I help anyone without the benefit of my own being."

Hades spoke nothing but the truth. Yet, he had a feeling that this man had been a crazed murderer. Onix would be a fool to even try to kill him. Hades knew techniques and all, but even he knew that he did not know how the man and how he fought, only that he had the liking to poisons. Hades pressed the button on the recorder to start recording and he mused, "So, you have a thing for poisons, don't you, Onix Hensel. That is how you killed Jaken, is it not? Clever plan, and so painful." As soon as Onix admitted that, then he could stop recording and plan an attack, and threaten the man. Maybe even trick him. It was a delicate situation. Yet all the plans together were weaving inside of the Death Eater's mind. He kept his hand behind him, holding the recorder, but he made sure that it did not look suspicious as well as keep it hidden from Onix. Onix may be a pure-blood, and raised in a pure-blood household, he may not know what a recorder actually was. Either way, it would prove that he was the murderer.

The man's eyes furrowed as he became confused with Hades' words. "You were here..once before? What the hell were you doing on these grounds before now?" Onix muttered hatefully. No one had the right to be here other than his family because anywhere here who wasn't was probably someone who lived a cursed and dark life. Then it hit him that three living and older descendants were alive and out in the world right now. They probably remembered and knew of this place and that was how Hades had discovered it in turn. But which of his children would be foolish enough to seek any type of interaction with such a man? He figured that Thomas had better things to do since he was not much of a fan for people who were out of the normal. So it was between Nicolas and Nicolette. Both of them were equal candidate's for this just because they both had their quirks that would probably be a good match for Hades and those like him. To Onix personally he figured his daughter, but he was not to sure. "I do believe that we are both fools." Onix answered curtly as his eyes darted over to one of the dusty windows. A little bit of light peeked through a hole in the window and shined onto the floor. It was probably the only amount of light that was in the room except for other parts of broken windows or holes in the wall. This Manor was falling apart. It had been standing without any care for so many years, tis a wonder why no one from the village had tried to use it before they were all killed off.

"Actually, I was aiming to kill you. By mistake I killed your brother. The plan was to kill you, then go or my daughter, her children, and the rest. But you were oh so tricky to find..till now. But how is it that you know all of this?" Onix explained his reasoning to Hades carefully. How on earth did he know about this and his mistake? Was he there all along? Did someone know more about Onix than knew about himself. Onix was on guard now as he tried to rule out things in his mind. Who was this boy exactly and why was he here?

Hades smirked when Onix sounded rather hateful. But that was not going to make Hades answer that question truthfully. He chose to brush it off and shrug lightly, as if it were no big deal, though the lie was completely believable, "Purely research. Curious as to why this place, as big as the Hensel family were, suddenly went to ruin." Hades' smirk faded as his gaze lifted off of Onix as he examined the place. It was really falling apart. Hades had been here once before, to get Nicolette because she had ran here after the whole event between James, Kalif, Cecily and Nicolette. The fight lasted a while, and now, they were back together and better than before. Hades would never reveal this, and he was certain that Onix was not a legilimens or else he would have known that Jaken was not him. "Place a mirror in this room, and I would continue to see one fool. There is a saying, never leap before you look. I doubt that you know that much about me at all, thus you have no idea what you are getting into, whereas it is not the same with my situation." Hades chuckled lightly, but that was all he had to say on that matter. Hades was far too stealthy for his own good. He had a feeling that he was dealing with a psychotic genius, but he had met his match when it came to Hades and his own trickery and intelligence.

With a smirk, his thumb pressed a button when Onix said, "I killed your brother. The plan was to kill you, then go or my daughter, her children, and the rest." A confession. Hades stopped the recording, and he put it in his pocket once more, and he smirked evilly, as his one key point was finished. Now, he could have a little fun. Hades pointed out, "You obviously don't know how good I am, so never underestimate me." Hades paused for a moment, as he appeared to look in thought, "Would you like to know how Alexander Moon died? I assume you know him.The crack of his femur was like thunder, and hearing the blood rush from his body was marvelous. But none of that measure to bringing that knife down to that mudblood heart of his." Hades laughed evilly, recalling disposing of the body and making sure that he was never seen again. The man knew too much about the Death Eaters, so much that Julian Faulkner ordered him to death via Hades. Hades then went in for the attack, his agility completely unseen because he was wearing his trenchcoat. He went in to slam Onix against the wall with force enough to knock the wind out of him.

Onix saw the boy charge at him after all of their exchanges were made and the older man didn't hesitate to Apparate out of the way and off to the side. Onix gave the boy a reprimanding look, as if he were nothing more than a father or a teacher disappointed in nothing more than a young child. "Do you think killing me is going to be that easy Hades? Been there done that I would ask why you killed Alexander Moon but I doubt you will give me an honest answer." Onix stated carefully as he backed further and further away from Hades and closer to the staircase that led upstairs. He wasn't going to risk being killed so quickly and easily because he had many other things to do before he even let death close to taking him away from the world of the living. Well they weren't so important because he was sure whether he was around or now his family members would eventually fall or cease to exist. It all had to end sometime but he preferred to have it all done and over with so he could actually rest in peace.

"I admit your more of a challenge than I thought you would be. But to kill me your going to have to beat me at my own game, which I doubt you even know the rules to. Until then...stay out of my way." Onix muttered as he took even more steps backwards. One thing he knew so many others had a time understanding was exactly what he meant. Onix was actually pretty much saying that the only people who would have an easy time killing him were those who possessed more power than he did or his family. His living descendants would probably be able to take him out just as fast as he would them, they knew exactly where to hit. Problem for them was that they all thought he was dead so they didn't exactly have time to think about what they already knew. He would hit them before they even dared to figure it out. It would take someone really smart to figure out what he meant, perhaps Onix should have given Hades more credit about such things. Taking one last step towards the stares he let his golden eyes land on Hades before he snorted and turned to leave.

"Oh, who said anything about killing you, Onix?" Hades laughed coldly as he turned around. If only he had placed an anti-apparation spell then Onix would be in his grasp right now. Hades could not help but watch as the man back away as if he were afraid of what Hades would do to him. "Why, killing you would just ruin my fun so soon. But you are right, I will not give you an honest answer about killing Alexander. Then again, the orders I was given to kill him were not that honest either. It is a large circle, you see." Hades spoke even more, as he advanced toward him. Hades did not know what the man had against his family, but in a strange way, this man needed Hades. Without Hades, how else would he hope to go after Nicolette and not get caught by the Zhefarovich family first? Oh this man was in a web where there was no escape. Hades could easily tell that this man was going to die by the end of it. Hades would not be doing the killing though, that much he knew. Perhaps a dementor would suck his soul away, and he would do his best to sit there and watch it.

After all, that is what Azkaban is for. Hades decided to play in Onix's game. "Before you leave, Onix. Don't you want to know where your children are? Nicolette and Nicolas I presume. Nicolas might be a little easier to find than Nicolette, as she will be impossible to find." Hades was taking a guess at this was their father, but then again, he could be wrong as well. Onix could be their uncle or cousin or something. Hades had to see if this would make Onix stick around. But while he was thinking, he had to come up with a trap. Which meant, he had to warn Nicolette before he would get the Auror. He would have to set up something and make sure that Nicolette stayed alive and all, before he would even consider a plan to leave her alone. If Onix found Nicolette at the Styx Manor with the other children, no doubt he would kill them too only to face a violent death in the end, but Hades was not going to risk losing his siblings either. He just had to put his brilliant mind to work. "I have the information you need, or else if you go in there blindly, you will be killed before getting a glimpse of her golden eyes and blonde hair, probably holding one of her children." Nicolas, he could not vouch for, but he could Nicolette. With Kalif's son being the one killed, he would have a field day with Onix and his remains.

Onix froze and stepped back down the stairs to look sharply at the man he had been hunting for the past year or so, the one that was ruining everything for him. But then the little punk actually had the nerve to tell him that he was given orders to do it. That others beside him were involved?! "Who the f*ck else was involved? Why would such orders be even given that man knew nothing of you people. All the information give was planted by me." If those people were so clever would have figured out that Alexander seemed a little controlled and young to be knowing that much. Then again if the moron hadn't developed those obnoxious feelings for Nicolette then they might have been able to kill her off more quickly. He screwed things up for himself and now Onix had a bigger problem on his hands. He headed away from the stairs and closer to pale skinned male. He just told Onix that others were involved in the situation and now suddenly it felt like he had even more to go through and take care of before he could move on. How many others were going to get involved and put their lives at risk? Honestly it's getting to the point where Onix wished he had just murdered his entire family and went on with this life. Keeping people alive to blame was what was ruining him this very moment. It was becoming very complicated to keep in order. How was he going to keep all of this hidden once he was done shedding all that blood. He was about to turn and leave again but when he heard Hades say that he knew where Nicolas and Nicolette were he froze and turned his body to look at the man with actual interest.

"You know...where my children are? What to do you mean? Are the little rats actually protected? Where are they?" Onix demanded but what he didn't know that that he had actually fallen for Hades' trap without even so much as a second thought. He did keep his guard up in case Hades wasn't serious but it was too late for him. Onix was in too deep now and his obsession of pulling his children down with him was too strong. One way or another if he was going to go to hell and suffer for crimes he was going to make sure they went with him.

"You see, you won't know that. We kind of figured that Alexander was not smart enough to gain all that information, so we disposed of him, and we disposed of that James Harlow man as well. I suppose after you, there won't be any loose ends, because the information was burned," Hades smirked, almost taunting him. Hades was enjoying this. He was getting all the information he needed. When Onix turned and looked at him with interest, Hades knew that Onix had fallen right into his trap that he was putting together in his mind right now. He needed to work and fast if he were to get this man and bring him to justice as well as avenge his brother at the same time. Hades smirked evilly, and he said, "Ah, so you are the father. I do not know where Nicolas is, but I can bring you Nicolette for a meeting."

Hades just needed a day or two for a warning for Nicolette. She needed to prepare herself as well as allowing him to get his own Auror and bring Onix to him. He was wanted after all. Hades gave out directions this time, "Three days from now, go to the cliff in New Zealand in the South Island where it looks over the waters and ocean. There you will meet Nicolette. Though be careful, a trip over the cliff and you will hit the rocky shores, and most certainly perish." Hades turned, and then he walked into the shadows, where he apparated off. The trap was set. All Onix needed to do was follow it, and it was rather simple to follow really. Though telling Nicolette about it would be a little harder than usual, and keeping Kalif away would be an even more difficult task. This was Nicolette's pest, and Kalif would not be needed this time.

Onix kept his golden eyes fixed on Hades but said nothing when he said that there would be no loose ends because all of the information was burned, to be honest Onix thought that all of the information wasn't adding up. There was something or an important piece of Alexander and James' death and Onix wasn't sure if it had anything to do with Hades or the Death Eaters. Perhaps this was all Nicolette's fault? Oh well it wasn't like it could be helped now or anything, Onix could only hope it would be figure out sooner or later. "Yes, I am their father. Being Nicolette to then, I'll deal with Nicolas later. Might as well get the worst one done with while I can." Although Onix knew that Nicolas was older that Nicolette and had been through a lot more then she had when it came to magic and such. His youngest child was definitely the worst and most power of all his children born. How she became that way he did not know, but he knew that it was probably her anger that had fueled a lot of that power. The golden eyed male took in the information that Hades had to give him, it could easily be done. All he had to do was go to New Zealand in the South Islands where it looks over the waters and ocean. He knew exactly where that was and he knew that he would be there without a doubt. He figured it would be his only chance to ever see Nicolette and get her taken care of. Hades apparated off and Onix waited for a moment before he turned as well and headed off towards the upper levels. Had he something to plan out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back