Add A Word To The Story!

Hillary Crespo

Hey, everyone. I know this has been done before, but I want to start a new one.
R U L E S

-----Rule Number One: Have fun! And please don't hesitate to post a word. We need everyone's help to make the story awesome.

-----Rule Number Two: No hogging, only one word per each post, please. You can add something after as in "Sarah ate juice" (I love juice), but not one for the story.

-----Rule Number Three: Keep it appropriate, of course. This is a given. And please, no getting mad at other people for what they chose. Behave or no cheese puffs for you.

-----Rule Number Four: I am fine with it being funny, but please have it make sense. Please don't post something like, "Jimmy can banana". Kapeesh?​

And I think that's it. Thanksies. Okay, now on to playing the game. I will start with more than one word, to set the beginning.

Once upon a time

Go ahead, add on!

I ... don't know what to post.
Shouldn't it be "Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs" for that to make sense?
Help!

(I guess we could make it 'were' just so that it makes sense)

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing With

Lolz..

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing With Ravenclaws

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the big

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the big fountain

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the fountain pond which

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the fountain which he

Once upon a time there were Hufflepuffs playing with Ravenclaws. One was flying on hippogriff while the other was running through the fountain which he realised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back