Acwel manor

Acwel Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 14" with Manticore Venom
Acwel walked Adira through the tree's up to the house, He loved to go Bush walking, so many people get lost in the bush and its always great to allow them to Find there way in the right direction, even if it isnt out of the forest. When Acwel and Adira Arrived at the House he quickly took Adira to the side. "Adira sweety" he said trying to be as kind as possible "I dont want you to be alarmed, but i have Adopted a Child" he said looking at Adira to make sure she was still with him, "A young Boy, He is going to be your Brother, He will look after you when i cant" he said taking Adira's Hand Softly, "He is inside waiting" he said Smoothly as he let go of her hand he walked into the house and waited for her to follow

Adira followed her father through the bush treck when they reached the house she was about ready to run inside when her dad pulled her a side, 'god he is being extra nice' she thought to herself, but she continued to listen to what he had to say, as soon as he mentioned a brother she stopped, and bvebgan to think to herself 'Brother, WHY! Do i need a brother, our family is fine' when she heard her father mention she needed to be looked after she was almost ready to snap, 'I DONT NEED A BROTHER I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF' she thought to herself, screaming in her mind. she Followed her Father into the house to see what her new "Brother" Looked like. Adira made her way up the stairs and into the front door following her father into the living room

Mark was sitting on the couch of the living room waiting for his new adopted dad and sister to come. He had been through so many families, Kind at first but then when they had found out what he could do they instantly dumped him. He scared people, hurt people, And didn't know why till one of his adoptive parents, a wizard, Had told him what he was and took him to Durmstrang. After a while that wizard had mysteriously disappeared and Mark was orphaned yet again, until now.
When they finally arrived, Mark got up with a sigh and faced his new family. "Hello, You must be Adira." He said, not very interested in the girl. "Hello Acwel." He said, nodding to the man. He wouldn't call him 'father' till he had gotten to know him better, But they'd have to put up with that, And him.

Acwel nodded to Mark as he came in with Adira Following him, "Adira, Be a darl and show Mark to his New Room, i havnt had time to show him yet" Acwel said giving Adira a Slight smile. before walking off down the hall, and shutting a door behind him.

Adira looked at her Father before looking back to Mark. She scowled and looked at Mark "Fine, Follow me" she said walking down the hall, apassing various rooms before openeing a door, holding it open for Mark, "This will be your room" she said looking at him quickly. 'why did dad have to pick someone who is older then me' she said looking into the room

Mark got up and followed Adira through the hall and towards his new room. He peered inside when she held it open for him, Then stepped inside. "Hm, It'll do." Mark said with a sigh. "Bye now." Mark continued, turning around and slamming the door shut then locked it. I don't like that girl. He thought, dropping his things on the floor and sitting on his bed. He'd been to much bigger and fancier houses then this but it seemed okay here, At least it was comfortable enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back