OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob snapped his fingers as he realized where he'd probably find Vader. He was part of Accio! And this time of year he would probably be busy working on the yearbook. Jacob didn't often come down this corridor but he knew where it was, and in no time he was knocking on the door so he could ask whomever answered to get Vader for him.

Vader was always busy at this time of year - though the older he got the fewer times there were where he wasn't busy but all it meant was that he spent a lot of his time at the accio room, and on a day like this, it was often work interrupted. He heard the door and after a beat of putting down what he was doing he walked over to it and then opened the door. "Oh hey Jacob, are you looking for someone?" he asked.

"Yeah. You actually" he grinned before holding up the bucket and giving it a small shake. It was still filled to the brim as this was one of his first deliveries. From within, he pulled a yellow rose and held it out.

I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I really am.

"Oh," he said in surprise. He took the yellow rose and the note and opened it. It wasn't signed by anyone but Vader knew who it was from but he didn't understand, he could tell that Vegata had calmed down a little, didn't pick on him any more, but this felt odd. He wasn't sure if he should believe it. He had to think it would mean good things. That it was a good thing. "Thanks Jacob," he glanced briefly up from the note to thank the older boy who'd brought it to him. "Would you mind if I took a picture of you and the roses?" He needed a distraction..

Jacob never knew what to do while people read their rose notes. The ones he'd received ranged from being fairly personal to mostly friendly and not anything he'd mind anyone seeing. He was just about to head off when Vader thanked him. Jacob grinned. "Of course" he replied. It was what he'd signed up for. His grin widened at Vader's question. "Yeah, sure" he stated, leaning against the wall across from the door so that he could pose a bit.

Vader went to get his camera and then returned. He was quick about it and found that Jacob had posed for the picture just a little bit. He raised the camera, "Don't forget to move a little," he told him, before counting down from three and then taking the picture of him.

Jacob was more used to being behind the camera. Photography was an interest of his as well though he usually just photographed places and things, almost never people. The teen did as he was told, mostly making silly faces though keeping his face neutral looking for a few. "Good?" he said after a while. Modeling was hard work, and he still had a bunch of deliveries to do so he knew he had better get going soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back