Accio:Muggel Sports Club!

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
Victor drag some of the sports equipment by hand but by the time he reached the second floor landing Victor was already exhausted. That's what he gets for doing that mile long run, Victor was into working out. You could tell but for a surfer dude he over does it sometimes. So by this time he had taken this opportunity of taking his wand out and hover the equipments above others walking by heads. "Watch it! Coming through, hey don't touch that. Duck if you must, no need to stare. Coming through!" he made it to the school exit, into the spring air without any problems by this time.

He took a few kick balls out and place them in a line waiting for his fellow sorts club members to arrive. Since it was their first meeting, Victor thought about making this fun for everyone. Maybe a little mini game for now while passing a bit of the getting to know everyone part. So that way it wouldn't be to awkward and loads of fun. Now all he had to do was wait for his fellow leader and of course the rest of them to arrive. He had high hopes to meet new and old faces, maybe teach them a thing or two on muggel sports.

Hyeori stood up and took a random clothes and put it on. It was only 5 in the morning, but she had to jog soon. She warmed up in the common room for an hour and leave at 6. She began to jog around the castle hoping that she could be able to skate, but too bad they didn't have the rink in the school. The corridors were abandoned and she was pleased with that. If there were students out there, they would probably stare at her and that made her uncomfortable even though she was alright with it.

She had been jogging for a couple of hours and had been doing the off-ice practice of hers. She ran to the great lawn forgetting that she had a meeting with the muggle sports club. She eyed the muggle equipment and summon her skates. "Erm Morning?" She tried to find if there were someone there. She look at the sky and saw the sun shining brightly, that should be morning or afternoon???

Margarette woke up earlier than she always does to exercise before going to the Muggle Sports Club Meeting. She put her leotard in her small backpack. She went out of the common room and went to the lawn. She jogged around the lawn for an hour and went to the venue where the meeting will be held. "Good Morning!" she said to the boy who seemed to get everything ready. While waiting, Margarette sat on the grass and waited for the other students to come.

Hyeori was excited when she saw a girl came. "Hey! I figure skate! What do you do?" She asked excitedly and smiled at the girl widely. She felt rude for not greeting the girl formally, if she was in Korea, people would probably hate her for doing that. "Sorry" She mtutered and bowed at her "Annyeong Haseyo Kim Hyeori Imnida (Hello my name's Kim Hyeori)" She greeted and bowed showing a respect to the girl.

Hyeori took a towel of hers and wiped her self, she was quite sweaty and exhausted from the little warm up of hers. She grabbed her bottle and drank her water. "Do you skate?" She asked her hoping if she would or at least the girl could dance ballet. But if the girl was a pureblood, she might not know what ballet was.

Jake apparated at the muggel sports club meeting just as two girls appeared greeting each other. "Is it really morning? Thought I just had lunch back there" he patted his stomach letting out an obnoxious burp. It wasn't the best of greeting but that was just Jake being Jake. "Hey Victor" Jake greeted the slightly younger boy, he than waved towards the two younger girls. "First years?" he guessed on the money since he saw these two at the sorting and Jake had been in the Slytherin table greeting the new sets of first years. "Names Jake," he smiled wildly and waited for the rest to arrive, he busy his time kicking a kick ball, playing a bit of soccer by putting the ball with his feet.

Margarette saw the girl approached her. The girl asked her if she figure skates so she answered, "No, but I really want to learn them.". She then heard the girl say sorry to her and introduce herself, "Glad to meet you Hyeori. I'm Margarette Lipayon." Margarette said, "But what are you sorry for?" she asked the girl and waited for her reply.

After Hyeori had replied Margarette watched as a guy older than them came and burped. She watched as the guy called the boy who had been fixing all the things they needed in the club. Margarette waved back at the guy who seemed a little friendly for her. "Yes. We are first years. Glad to meet you Jake. I'm Margarette. In what year are you Jake?" Margarette asked the guy quite curious.

This day was morning already. Meyke had finished all her early breakfast at her dorm with sandwich and now she was bored enough to do anything. Her mini bag laid at her side while she looked up at the ceiling of her dorm. "What to do, what do to?" She questioned herself. "Muggle sport !" Meyke whispered. The sun was low in the sky, making it the perfect time to do some excercises outdoor. The young girl slithered out of her clothes, a white T - Shirt with "You think you can dance, eh ?" wrote on, her tight black shorts and green shoes. Meyke grabbed her towel and ran out the door.

The air was cold. That didn't bother the young Slytherin as she placed her mini bag on the ground at Great Lawn. "Might as well get warmed up first." She stretched her legs and smiled to others. It was relaxing to her to just clear her head. After the body tempeture of the young girl rose, she introduced herself. "I'm Meyke Liechandra, first year, Slytherin."

"Greetings" Victor waved at those who started to arrive at the meeting. He was looking down the list and overheard a few girls name that appeared to catch his eyes already. So this list was mostly made of girls this year, thank goodness Jake arrived or else Victor would be here alone with just girls and first years may he add."So were just gonna wait till a few more heads arrive, I'm assuming you all know a few muggel sports?' he question mainly the girls since Jake was busy hitting and passing the ball with his feet."Today were just gonna have a quick game of kick ball and than maybe talk about what sports we may get into this year. But I already have something in mind, which is called instrumental sports. Its sports arranging from cricket, to ice skating, maybe soccer and hopefully water sports. For now, however were sticking to land sport. So basically its a bit of everything.. : he smiled and went back to looking down at his list. BEAU should be coming any minute now, one hopes. Or he's dead meat!

Hyeori frowned knowing that they weren't going to ice skate and that the other girl wasn't a figure skater. "Can't we ice skate?" She whined hoping that the boy called Victor would change his mind. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeee???" She whined and dropped her skates, she was disappointed, the only reason why she wanted to join the muggle sport club was because she wanted to skate. "Or... Can you freeze the ice? And I'll skate there and won't bother you" Hyeori had missed figure skating badly, she wanted to skate so bad and that was why she jogged for hours in the morning. She was a little hungry since she missed lunch but she kept a bread in her pocket.

Beau had heard strange noises coming from a classroom he'd never been in before, and peering in, saw that there were a whole bunch of tvs and video games! "Woah!" he exclaimed, looking around. It seemed it was the Muggle Studies classroom, and the tvs worked! "Well, if no-one else is gonna use them right now..." He'd spent a couple of hours playing his favourite games, but eventually he got the feeling that he was supposed to be doing something else. Then it hit him! "Sports club!" He jumped up and summoned his skateboard as he ran through the halls. When it rolled up to him, he rode it the last couple of metres out the entrance, then kicked it up into his hands, running. He could see a crowd beginning to form with Victor at the centre.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" he called as he ran up to them. "Hey Vic, g'day Flips! Meykie! You joined!" he said, greeting the people he already knew. Then he introduced himself to everyone else, "Hey everyone, I'm Beau!" He dropped his skateboard on the grass and flipped a tennis ball up into the air with his toe. He caught it, kicked up another, and another, and began to juggle.

J.R was starving. Since discovering the food at Hogwarts was made by filthy magical creatures called house elves, she'd refused to eat a thing. She didn't really have the energy for the muggle sports club meeting, but she wanted to see Victor again, and she knew he was the leader this year. Trudging slowly down the stairs, she was surprised by a skateboard rolling past her. If she'd had more energy, she'd have been excited to see it, and hoped to have a go, but as it was she just watched, wide eyed.

When she made it down to the Great Lawn, she was surprised to see she was a little late. That was so unlike her. She needed to get some food in her, fast! "Hi Victor," she said tiredly. She was happy to see him, but didn't want to make a fuss in front of everyone else.

Salazar had attended two Muggle Studies classes and had developed an intense curiosity about the strange creatures... well, people, as he was beginning to think of them as. Strolling the halls, he had seen a sign advertising the Muggle Sports Club, and although he had no idea what it would be about - he honestly couldn't imagine playing quidditch on bicycles - he decided to sign up. At least he might learn something, if he could get over his fear of speaking to muggle-borns.

On hearing about the first meeting, Salazar wandered down the staircases from the Gryffindor common room and headed out to the Great Lawn. A good many people were already there, and he raised his hand in acknowledgment. 'Hello everyone, I'm Salazar Strayde,' he introduced himself, hoping they wouldn't remember him from the incident in the Great Hall a few days earlier*. Seeing someone looking like he was in charge, Salazar addressed him: "Uh, hello... I- is it okay if I watch? I don't know anything about muggle sports, but I'd like to learn if that's okay."

*This thread - join it!

Hyeori then saw a familiar face, it was Beau. A smile appear on her face but she was till disappointed that they weren't skating. "Hey Beau! Can we PLEASE ICE SKATE?" She whined. If her father was there then he would probably be mad at her since Hyeori was acting like a baby but he wasn't there so it was a good timing for her to whine. "Or can you just freeze the pond?" She plastered on her puppy dogs eyes and stare at Beau for several seconds.

Students came one by one and most of them were excited. She notice an asian lad, if he was Korean, she would probably be embarrassed for whining over skating. From what he said, he seemed to be a pureblood since he knew nothing about muggle sports. But Hyeori knew almost everythin about it. Then there were an older girl who seemed awkward and not friendly.

Beau laughed at Hyeori's antics. The older boy Beau recognised from the Great Hall a few days earlier. Everyone had been laughing at him for wearing a ridiculous name-badge. Beau had thought it was funny, too, but felt sorry for the guy. Beau liked to be friends with everyone. Especially since he seemed to have a few fresh cuts and bruises on his face - as if someone had beaten him up. He looked nervously at Jessame Rose. They'd shared... an awkward moment in the common room recently and had avoided each other since. He was relieved to notice that she seemed to be ignoring everyone but Victor.

Hyeori started whining again, and he rolled his eyes, "Come on Flips, don't be a baby. I'm sure we'll find a way for you to skate. And if not... we have roller blades!" He knew he shouldn't give her what she wanted - that's what his mother always said when he gave in to his little sisters' demands back home - but he just couldn't resist. He liked making people happy. "Hey, buddy, think fast!" he called to an older boy he didn't recognise before chucking him one of the tennis balls he was juggling. He caught the other two neatly in one hand and threw them to another student. Then, picking up a rugby ball, he spun it in his hands a couple of times before passing it to yet another student. He kicked a soccer ball towards Victor and found a hackey sack hidden amongst some softball gloves. Giving it a couple of tricks, he passed it on to another member of the club and picked up another ball. He flicked this off his arm, passed it out and soon everyone was active in some way, throwing balls in pairs and groups. He picked up a frisbee and threw it up in the air so that it curved around and came back to him like a boomerang.

Victor look up with a smudge smile on his face, he decided at first to ignore the whining girl. Welcome to those arriving, glad you can make it on this promising weather" he noticed JR out of all of them who seem to be down. He hated seeing JR down she was like a sister to him. Hey Beau and JR" he walk over to JR and excuse himself from the group, as the tennis ball flew by over his head. "What's wrong JR, you seem down?" he ask the girl privately. Victor wonder if he could help her in anyway, if he couldn't he would have to set her down or take her to the west wing. Maybe its a girl problem and he wouldn't know what to do for her if it was to personal.

Jake caught the tennis call right on time. "Whoa! Someone got a killer arm, you play baseball?" Jake turn fully around now that he was facing the entire club again. "Names Jake" he introduce himself to Beau, who Victor had said was hosting the club as well. Jake notice another kid much older than the rest join the club too. "Hey, its cool. I mean its always fun to join in when your not familiar with muggel sports" Jake tossed a ball at the older Gryffindor direction. "What's your name? I didn't caught it when you arrived, I'm Jake" he extended his arm out. Jake realize he recognize the boy from the great hall. The boy had been wearing the bright badge, "Questions...what's with the badge?"

J.R sat down on the grass as Beau threw a softball glove in her direction and let the ball that followed it roll past without even looking at it. She looked up at Victor and mustered up all the anger she could, "Did you know there are rats in the Hogwarts kitchen?" she asked. "Well, okay, not quite rats, but these disgusting things called house elves. They are so gross!" She couldn't believe the school staff were comfortable letting vermin in the school at all, let alone in the kitchens, and let alone to prepare the food the students ate!

Jeremy had heard about the muggle sports meeting but had forgotten about it until he'd been eating and heard someone mention it. Oh yea it dawned on him and Jeremy decided to head over seeing as he had nothing better to do anyway. It would probably be a good way to meet new people.

When he arrived, Jeremy saw that there were already a bunch of students gathered there. He looked around at them, not recognizing anyone. Even though he had been hoping to change his image this year and come out of his shell more, being in groups often made retreat back into his shell. Not only were many of them older but they all seemed to know each other and were joking around easily, which made Jeremy even more nervous. "Hey" he said softly to the person standing nearest to him.

It was an incredible day. The sun was shineing and Meyke had her new spirit in her hand's in hope's of getting a few stamina in before lunch.

"Come on ..... let's begin then ...." Meyke said to them. She wants to make some movements soon. Meyke started to make a little run.

"Yeah I heard about the house elves cooking and basically cleaning the entire castle" Victor sat down besides JR, she seem physically disturbed by it. "Its nothing wrong with it, I mean they are the best cooks so far that I've been here for five years" he patted her shoulders lightly just cause she look a tad down."If you don't feel good maybe you should sit out? Were not gonna do much" he said in willingness to help her out. While he was reassuring her, another person join the muggels club. "Hey welcome! Were just getting started, if you would like to join us? Form a circle and get to getting to know part, you know greet and meet" Victor said quickly but waited to see if anyone would join him. It was a tad a small group, he excepted that to happen. Not everyone shows up the first meetings, Victor done that in the past often.

A circle eh ? Meyke moves quickly. It's easy to follow.

"How about make it as 'Meet and Greet' ?" Meyke offered. They should know each other. Then, they can make groups whatever they want to be. They need fresh air at all and great lawn gives them.

Hyacin woke up late this morning. She had been up all night reviewing her previous lessons. She dressed up for muggle sports club meeting.She hadn't ate any breakfast since she was running out of time. She glanced quickly on her mirror and saw that she is wearing an all-black attire. She smiled and hurried off to the lawn. She's wearing a black t-shirt, black shorts and black shoes and she hopes that it is not a big deal.

When she arrived at the lawn,panting,she saw that the meeting had already started and they were doing their things. "Good Morning! I'm sorry I'm late! Really sorry, I was up all night reviewing my previous lessons for the exams" she shouted as she walks toward the group,the lawn was wide enough that her normal voice won't do the trick."My names Hyacin, by the way"

Hyacin looked for the club leader and apologized, "I'm really sorry" she said hoping that she was forgiven,she asked "ssssoooo, What am I going to do?" she said politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back