OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Miro knew he should have felt the possibilities were endless with the promise of a new school semester, but he hardly thought it held much promise when his previous semester had been so disappointing. The only real possibilities he felt existed were possibilities of who he would meet and become friends with, and what he would find himself doing in his spare time between and outside of classes, because his classes of course had little promise to them. So while he had some free time in his lunch break, Miro had decided to run around the castle and reacquaint himself with all of the halls, hoping in the process he would run into one of his current friends or new friend he could annoy with his presence. He eventually found himself in the entrance hall out of breath from running, but pleased he still seemed to know his way around Hogwarts a little after all his exploring in his first semester. In looking around he soon found his eyes on someone he recognized in his year, not in his house and not one of his friends yet but someone he had no hesitance in approaching. After all the girl always wore fun outfits and Miro had always wanted to compliment her, but hadn't found the chance to until that moment. "Hey, I'm Miro. Just wanted to let you know I see you around school sometimes and you always dress really cool and it's cool. I wish I could dress like you." Miro said as he approached the girl, smiling widely and hoping she wouldn't mind the compliment out of the blue. He at least did not think it was out of the blue nor unwarranted and that was what mattered to him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back