Absolutely anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Porter

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Ok ell this is Taylor Porter. He i an Auror and his little brother is Ryan porter and he is a death eater. None of them know about each other though. Taylor has just moved here so he is looking for friends and enemies and even a love interest. Tay is a nice guy who likes the odd night out. He is caring and kind. He has a good sense of humour at times. Im open to any ideas or plots that you come up with. I just need to get him in some rp's so anything is good

Eric is new to the area as well and so I can offer him up as a friend, since they both work at the ministry. Eric is butch and loves to do guy stuff and so he would be able to chillax with taylor. Eric is charming and good with the ladies and so he could offer up corny but true advise on to catch the ladies of your dreams lol

Well I don't mind role playing with him, I've been looking for someone to make Maddiie less afraid of going back to New Zealand now, she may get a job soon at the ministry. So maybe a friend to help her out of fear? Plus she needs good people in her life, everyone she seems to know becomes death eater lol, anyways I'll play the scenario out once I know, :)

Hey! I have Samantha Crew ... She's a shopkeeper of the medley and doesn't have anything yet :) She's very sweet and open-minded maybe they would be great friends or best friend, idf you don't mind to have a girl best friend :)

Maddie- Sounds great. Im sure Taylor would be a good friend for her. Could you start that rp though please.

Arjane- yeah i think they would be good friends. I wil start an rp soon and send the link :)

I have Maybelle, she can be anything
(P.S applying for auror btw... and if she's accepted, she wont be that weak) xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back