Abbey meets Hoshi

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was sitting down for a semi- quiet lunch at the Slytherin table. There where people high fiveing her for the wailing she gave one of the Glamies while others where snubbing her for the same reson. She didn't really care either way. The green goth was still in her system because she wore yet another outfit that had green and black strips. This one wasn't as over the top as the other was though.

She picked out what she wanted to eat which was spicy in nature yet Hoshi reached for things that would make the dish spicyer still. She had a passion for spicy food. It wasn't strainge seeing Hoshi's personality but still it did seem a bit much. Hoshi looked around some. She had made a lot of friends here but she still felt... Alone. The feeling of a ballerina in a music box was starting to come to her agian. It was the same feeling she had when she was living in Japan. She thought that moving to a place where no one knew her or her family history she would feel free. Maybe it was all the ling she had been doing. Then again once a lier always a lier.

Abigail was completely ignorant to any fight that went on between her best friend and a girl that she disliked only because of the people she was friends with. She personally had no beef with her after she had been informed about the writer of the Gossip magazine. Her violet eyes were flushed and happy as she recalled her date with Theodore that happened over the past Brightstone Weekend.

Wearing an outfit that fit perfectly on her forming figure, she walked down to the Great Hall from the library after finishing her homework. She hadn't eaten breakfast yet, so when she walked into the Great Hall she didn't pay much attention to where she was going to sit. Taking a seat she daintily poured herself some pumpkin juice. She hummed an old lullaby to herself that Mrs. Cajou used to sing to the girls back at the orphanage as she put food onto her plate, only noticing who was sitting across from her as she asked, "Could you hand me some grapes please?"

Seeing Hoshi, Abbey smiled at her. "Hello Hoshi," she said nicely, her tone of voice showing that she didn't have a problem with the girl at all. She tucked her dark hair behind her ear as she waited for the Goth's response with a grin.

Hoshi smiled back and handed the grapes over across the table. "Yo Abbey-san whats happening with you?" She asked polighty. Hoshi could be nice or whatever you call what she was doing. Abbey had done nothing to her to earn Hoshi hatred like her friends had. Though she wouldn't really consider the girl a friend she wouldn't do anything really bad to her. Her friends on the other hand had longer memories when it came to old grudges.

Hoshi looked down as if trying to remember if they had homework or not. It wasn't as if she was paying attention but if she was to keep the Hogwarts feds off her back Hoshi had to keep and 'A' avrage. She could do that in her sleep. If she applyed herself she could do so much more but Hoshi didn't apply herself to such things. She gave up trying to remember. If worse came to worse she would just ask Larissa who had the best grades out of all of her little Slytherin group. She eyes Abbey instead with a wide smile. She didn't seem to have any problems with her so there was no reason for her to have any with Abbey.

Abbey nodded her head as a slight thank you as she was handed the grapes from Hoshi. "Just had class and I didn't have breakfast, so eating is what is up with me," she said, humor humming in her voice but she was being truthful, she was very hungry, and she ate. She was not one of those girls that didn't eat to stay skinny, she did eat healthy but she didn't really have she had amazing metabolism. "What about you?" she asked with a friendly grin.

Before Hoshi got a chance to answer she said, "Hey uhm, Hoshi, thanks for telling me about Chaos and her... loveliness," she said, a dark, raspy grumble hitting her lower class British accent as Abigail spoke to the rival gang. She knew that this Glam Squad and Goth Gang was foolish and this politeness and niceness showed between herself and Hoshi, not that they had ever really hated each other.

Hoshi waived it off with her hand. "I had my own selfish agenda at the time." She said modestly then rolled her eyes. "And I though you had a right to know just how your friends where. Not that I would have had anything against them if they had left well enough alone. Normally I wouldn't have bothered but there is... History with the lable killer and me." She said hoping that Abbey wouldn't ask anything more. It wasn't her past really it was her family's past but still Hoshi felt as if her hands where stained with blood just being realated to them.

Hoshi decided to avoid the subjet all together. "I don't have much going on. My friends and I have not been up to no good lately and it's starting to get boring on my end but still I want Slytherin to win the house cup so that means holding back." She said with a sigh. The business with the room and the markers on the arms of Alyssa and Isabella still hadn't reached the ears of Professor M. For a moment she had thought that Alyssa would tell but she knew that she too cared too much about thier house to do such a thing.

Abbey nodded off Hoshi's mention about being called a killer. She didn't belief that she was a murderer at all, if she was one she knew that she would be able to tell, or she thought she would. "I've noticed you haven't, can't say I didn't enjoy seeing the dark mark on the squad's arms, but stealing animals.. uncool," she said a slight shrug of her shoulders, she was by no means judging her, just letting her know her feeling on the subject.

"I heard from my cousin, that the second years are having the elective meeting soon, do you know what you're going to choose already?" Abbey asked, remembering Joceline telling her of her plan of taking Muggle Studies and one other class, a class that had as little to do with magic as she possibly could have. Her guess, from what she had seen of the electives she was taking and had taken, which was all of them, Hoshi probably would enjoy Care of Magical Creatures and Arithmancy, but she didn't think Divination was for her.

Hoshi shugged. "I only did it because it was the only way I know to get to Snow-san. I find her screeching funny. Anyway I'm done with her." She said boredly. If she went after any one person for too long things would get boring. Besides there where things going on that needed her full attention. Like Quidditch. "It wasn't like I mistreated the little fluff ball anyway. I like the bunny better than I like it's owner." She said rolling her eyes. She took a fork full of the vocano like substance on her plate, eating it like it was no big deal at all.

She thought back to the Electives Meeting and smiled. "Joce-chan, yeah I saw her there. Yeah I'd like to take Care of Magical Creatures as one of them. Not that it really matteres. If my dad has his way my future all figured out and I have no say in it." She said stabbing at her food a bit angraly. She thought she had escaped the man but it seemed like he's made his presence known in New Zealand. Why she didn't know. Most of the 'business' that Koaru Koshiba ran was in centered in Japan.

sorry for the late post. I thought I did, guess not

Abbey rolled her eyes at Hoshi's remark about liking Pumpkin better than Alyssa, sometimes she agreed with her. "Why does he want you to be an Eater or something?" she asked a smirk on her lips reading that she thought it would be something that Hoshi would fit well in, of course joking. She chuckled slightly before admitting, "I don't know why people our age want to be Death Eaters. The Dark Lord isn't alive anymore, it makes no sense," she said, shrugging her shoulders, not wanting to admit that she wanted to be one when she was younger, but if Hoshi dug deep into her respect for the Dark Lord and Death Eaters it probably would have been obvious, hopefully she wouldn't.

"If you got your choice what would you do?" The Slytherin asked the younger girl curiously, her amethyst eyes on her plate as she picked up a grape from a vein. She popped it into her mouth, chewing the bittersweet green fruit hungrily.

Hoshi sighed. "If I had wanted to be a Death Eater I would have done it when the Dark Lord was still alive. I sort of like the way he handled himself though disfiguring himself like that was a bit too much. No. Things within the pureblood lines of Japan run complicated." She said going around the question compleatly. She smiled wide and sighed. "I think I would be an actress if I chose something in the muggle world. If I chose something in the Wizarding world I would be something like Celebutant or a desiner for Gothic and Punkish clothes." She said shaking her head.

Hoshi tryed to tell herself that her fears where unfounded and that she could better foucse her energies on something with more virtue. She couldn't make herself do it though. The presence of her father was there like a dark preasence looming in the shadows of her mind. She sort of wished that the dark figure that she did want where in the shadows of the Great Hall but Hoshi had grown to exsept that she had lost him forever. Then again she never really had him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back