A yule ball of are own

Adam Simons

Adam walked almost silently through the woods of the forbidden forest. He was going to meet Angela here. He had dressed nice in a dark blue shirt and black pants. It was a nice night and everyone would be at the Yule Ball. He waited under a tree not to far and waited to see when she would show up. He had been so happy when they started dating, even if it had started a little conflict with Darian. He looked up at the moon full in the sky and smiled.

The moonlight shown into Angela's hair, making it look like dark waves rippling as she walked. She was happy to be seeing Adam; to be alone with him. She had dressed nicely, she wanted to impress him very much so. She wore a black t-shirt that had a small hear stitched on the left breast. Her pants were dark bellbottoms; they used to be her aunts. She saw him up ahead and took a deep breath.

"Lookin' for me, Adam?" She asked, staying a few feet away.

Adam smiled and looked her over she looked beautiful in the moonlight. He hoped she liked his outfit. "You look nice." He grinned, running his fingers through his black hair.

"Half as good as you," She said with a smile. It was true, everything about him was adorable. She was glad she was with him; but how long would it really laugh; they were only kids after all. "So what did you have planned?"

Adam had only thought to bring his old guitar out with him specking there was no electronic devises that worked. He pulled it out from behind the tree and sag the corny song he had written for her the first day they meet, hoping she would remember. "Green eyed girl..." He sang.

Angela smiled at him. "You are such a freakin' cheeseball!" She spoke loudly laughing. It was so romantic that she couldn't help but smile.

Adam laughed. "Its not as bad as it could have been, trust me." He hugged her lightly.

She smiled at him, and was thinking. But, before she could think it through she spoke; "I wrote a song." She held herself back.

((Disclaimer: The song is preformed by Miranda Cosgrove, and as it being my playby i shall be using her music. The music does not belong to me however, in fact i say that Miranda is a very good singer. So yeah... with that said, be prepared to hear some Miranda rock.))

"I can sing it but i'm not so good." She said, and she started in, drumming on her legs to keep beat with the song. She hoped he would like it.

Adam listened and picked up the beat, he played along watching her sing. It was good.

she smiled when the song was finnished, he was truely amazing. She felt butterflies; not normal one, special ones. "You are the best." She said with a grin.

"You next!" She shouted, even though he had already sang.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" She said smiling and jumping up and down.

"Okay all right." He chuckled, singing one of the bands songs. Hopeing she would like it.

[song property of son of dork.]

she smiled at him, he was beautiful when he sang. She loved his facial expressions and voice. "You are amazing." She whispered under her breath, not enough to interrupt him.

He finished "Thank you, but I can't compare to you." He grinned. She was so beautiful and talented and will take his complements one way or another.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah right." she smiled at him. "You are so much better then me!" She gave him a playful shove.

Adam smiled, "I've just had more practice than you." He felt her shove and he tickled her side.

Angela jumped away as Adam reached to tickle her side. She was so ticklish that even the lightest touch could cause a laughing fit. "No touchy!" She said playfully. She kneeled down on the ground, then sat on her knees. She was tired of standing up; her laziness was kicking in.

Adam smiled and sank to the ground wrapping his arm around her. "What now?"

Sh esmiled and leaned into him. "I don't know, what now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back