Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
Ari had volunteered to make roses deliveries on Valentine's Day. Instead of chasing everyone down, Ari decided he'll do his round during breakfast. First rose for the day was for a third year, a girl named April. Ari went up to the Hufflepuff's table and asked in clear voice where could he find an April Ward. "April, is there an April at this table?"

April hadn't volunteered to deliver roses this year. Last year it had been kind of fun, but in the end she felt like it was a little bit too much work. She preferred picking how she spent Valentine's day herself. Hanging out with Kauri probably wasn't going to be possible as he was probably hanging with Tristan, but maybe she could find Norton or Kauri. She was eating breakfast and chatting with some other Hufflepfufs when she suddenly heard her name be called. Perking up, she spotted an older boy calling her name. "There's an April over here!"

Ari nodded as the girl sought out for his attention. "Happy Valentine's Day, April. Someone thinking of you." Ari will probably be repeating himself more than he would on any other day. So many on his list, he's never spoken to once. Which is why he volunteer to get to know some of his peers before he graduated this year. "And a note." He handed her a yellow rose and a small personalize message.

Note said:
Hey April,
We should play more soccer, I am losing my skills. :)
Perry.

April beamed. "Thanks!" She said happily as she took the yellow note from him. "You seem pretty old to be delivering roses, were you bored? I thought the upper years just had to study all the time." She said, not trying to cause offence but genuinely curious. Her dad always warned her the OWL and NEWT year would be very difficult. She took the note and read it, a smile appearing on her face. She liked Perry, perhaps they could play a game of soccer again soon.

Cheeky. Ari cracked a grin. "Am I? Where the heck is my cane at?" Ari jest. "They were in desperate need of help, so many orders were sent in so I volunteered." He replied truthfully. And he quite enjoyed seeing the students smile. He rarely seldom participate in activities like this in his old school, seventh year just happen to be the year that he did.

April giggled at the boy's joke, but shook her head. "Not OLD old, like a professor. But like, old enough to nearly leave, right?" She wondered if he was in his final year, though she found it hard to guess ages of the older students. His words about how desperate the rose situation had been made her feel a little bad for not volunteering herself, but she hadn't really enjoyed herself last year. "Well, you did a good job!" She told him, hoping it would make up for her comment about how old he was.

"Oh, that old." As if he didn't catch what she was saying. "Yes, I'm a seventh year and I'm breaking all the rules." He grins. "Cheers, you were a great giftee?" Ari chuckled, and sort of saluted with two fingers by his right brow. "Enjoy the rest of your day, April! It was nice meeting you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back