Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Asaiah was happy to be more involved in the delivery this year because it had been a lot of fun delivering the roses last year. At first he thought that Kylie wouldn't accept his help, since he was a third year and she a seventh, but much to his surprise the girl happily accepted it. The Slytherin smiled as he made his way up to the seventh floor to deliver a yellow flower to a Gryffindor, hoping that he would see one of his best friends while delivering the rose. Once there, he asked a Gryffindor student if they could ask Camelia Kyle to come out of the common room and receive her rose.

The first year sent out a rose this year, and Camelia Kyle was not exactly expecting any in return. Well, she sent one she meant and one that she didn't. A Gryffindor was surprised when someone summoned her from the common room. She exited, and soon met face to face with an older boy. She gave a light smile and said warmly, "Were you asking for me? I'm Camelia."

Asaiah happily waited for the Gryffindor to come out of the common room, still hoping that he'd see one of his best friends in the meantime. He smiled once a younger girl walked out of the common room and introduced herself as Camelia, ''I'm Asaiah,'' the boy told her, and got the yellow rose with her name written on the note attached to it out of the bucket. He held it out and said, ''Here you go, one yellow rose for you!''
Camelia Kyle

My brother is a butthead, please don't let it spoil your dreams.

Agrippina.

Camelia held the yellow rose in her fingertips, and read the note. She gave a sigh. It was about her fiance, but the sister. She was truly kind. Her eyes went to the boy named Asaiah. He might be in the same year as Octavian. "It's about my fiance, Octavian. And how not to let that jerk ruin my dreams. Agrippina is sweet, but it isn't enough." She looked to Asaiah and gave a warm smile, though it didn't reflect in her eyes. "Thanks, Asaiah."

Asaiah tilted his head sideways when she mentioned Octavian being her fiance. ''Octavian Vetrov?'' he asked just to clarify it. He was a bit taken aback by the new of Octavian being the younger girl's fiance because the Gryffindor seemed to like his best friend. For a moment he worried. Was he supposed to keep this a secret from his best friend? He didn't want Octavian to hurt her. ''He's not a jerk, he's kinda cool actually.'' Asaiah told her. He had met the guy once but seeing how protective he was over Marisol when Teagan showed up made Asaiah realise that Octavian wasn't a bad guy at all.

Camelia was a little surprised when he needed to clarify. She gave a short nod. But then he said that he wasn't a jerk. That was when she scoffed. Camelia shrugged, "Sure he would be to anyone else. But openly flirting with someone else in front of your betrothed is nothing short of a jerkish move. Not to mention a cheater. So, I hope he drops dead." Camelia was rambling, but she was upset, and she felt like she had every right to be. Her fairy tale that she was made to believe was crushed and stomped on. Camelia smelled the rose, and closed her eyes. A glimmer of hope returned as she remembered her date from the Yule Ball. If he liked her, then she could tell him about the arrangement. Maybe her parents would break it once they saw who her jerk of a future husband really was.

Asaiah listened to what Camelia had to say and nodded his head slightly whilst she was talking. ''Well, it's sort of weird having an arranged marriage, so can you blame him for liking other girls?'' the Slytherin asked the girl.

"Apparently, it isn't in pure-blood communities. Stupid, I think," mumbled the first year as she thought about it. Camelia looked to the other boy and she said simply, "I can if he plans on keeping it a secret. If he is honest, then no, I don't blame him. Still wish I had not seen it... Wish I didn't live in a fantasy." Camelia looked to the other boy, before she placed the rose at her side. "I just wish he wouldn't try anything with anyone else. The less people hurt in this, the better. It doesn't matter. I still hate him and will always hate him. If he is so open about cheating now, then I know what sort of future I'll have." Camelia gave a smile, before shrugging, "Sorry about keeping you. And thanks for listening to me ramble."

Asaiah didn't quite know how to respond to this so went with the first thing that came to mind. ''It'll be better eventually. It always does.'' It wasn't a thing a girl would like to hear when her fiance was flirting with other girls, but she had to live with it.

The first thing Camelia wanted to say was how would he know, but she kept her tongue tied. She held out her hand as if to shake his and spoke kindly, "Thank you for the rose, mister Asaiah. And the listening ear. Your friends are lucky to have you." This was her way of saying thanks and that she was going to be off.

Glad that she seemed to take it well, Asaiah took her hand and smiled while shaking it. ''You're welcome.''

Octavian was bored of sitting in the library so he decided tp head back to the common room. If he was lucky he would run into Marisol and they could spend some time together. He rounded the corner and saw a rather uncomfortable sight, Marisol's friend Asaiah talking to Camelia. That could not be good. Once Camelia was back inside the common room Octavian approached Asaiah. "Hey," he said awkwardly, wondering what his fiance could have said to him.

Asaiah turned away from Camelia, still wondering whether or not he should tell his best friend about Octavian and the girl, when the Gryffindor approached him. ''Hi,'' he replied without looking at the boy, feeling the slightest urge the punch him in the face for being betrothed and still being close with Marisol.

Octavian could tell by the boys demeanour he wasn't happy with him, perhaps he just didn't him because he was protective of Marisol but it felt like something else. "I see you met Camelia," He said awkwardly. He decided that even though there was a chance she hadn't said anything, his best shot was to get out in front of it. "I take your refusal to look at me to mean that she told you about the whole engagement thing,"

Without saying a word to Octavian or giving him the time to explain himself to the Slytherin, Asaiah pushed the other boy away from him hard, and clenched his hands into fists out of anger. ''You lying piece of poop,'' the third year began, ''If you ever hurt her, I will drag you to the cliffs and push you off myself. Capisce?''

Octavian thought a push was quite a tame reaction from the boy but his words had been expected. "I'm engaged it was sprung me just before the school year, I barely had time to process this beford I met Marisol, I know I need to tell her but believe me the last thing I want is to hurt her I really like her," Octavian was glad to get it out. He was glad to tell someone about the arrangement outside his family though not glad about the circumstances. "Let me be the one to tell her please, this really needs to come from me,"

Asaiah wanted to punch him badly but then he opened his mouth so the Slytherin listened. ''I honestly don't care when it happened. I only care about Marisol right now.'' he told Octavian with his hands still cletched into fists. He nodded his head in agreement at the boy's next comment. ''I agree, this indeed really needs to come from you because then you'll have a better chance of surviving whatever is going to happen to you.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back