Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Because Asaiah couldn't walk into the Hufflepuff common room, he stood before the entrance, asking every girl that passed him if her name was Amy Rosemary so that he could hand her the rose she'd be receiving.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">Amy had been wandering the castle as usual when she heard her name being called out by someone. She followed the sound before arriving in front of a boy. Raising an eyebrow, and smiling at him, she asked, "​
What do you need?" She had barely glanced at the roses in his hands. The hufflepuff knew she had sent out a few to some friends, but the thought of receiving one didn't cross her mind.
<i>
</i>

Asaiah smiled back at the girl and held the rose forward, ''I come to give you this flower.'' he said and waited for Amy to take the rose from him. ''There's also a note attached to it,'' Asaiah told Amy.

Dear Amy,

You have gone above and beyond this year, and your marks show for it. You have been a pleasure to teach, and are excelling in Arithmancy, which you should be proud of. However, I have an assignment for you for the remaining of your year: try to have a little fun. Taking on everything at once had the benefits of a good report card and increased knowledge, but your studies will only take you so far in life. After all, we're all here to live, and it is a rare thing for someone to truly live when their world is consumed by their studies. You are a star, Amy, but it never hurts to tuck behind the clouds and do something for yourself once in a while.

Professor Arvo Tuuri.

Amy thanked the boy, half wishing she knew more people in the younger grades so that she could thank him properly by saying his name. She took the rose, and the note and read it. She blinked once to make sure she wasn't daydreaming. Maybe she should really take the advice from her professor, the hufflepuff had even begun to suspect herself by not reaching out to her friends anymore. With the note in hand, she said, "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that," she let out a laugh hoping to lighten the mood slightly. Professor Tuuri sure knew what to say, when to say it.
<i></i>

Asaiah tilted his head to the right, curious to know what was written inside the note, as he had promised himself not to read any of them whilst sorting them out of delivering them. ''What does it say? Is it something bad?'' the Slytherin asked, hoping that Amy would tell him.

</FONT></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><FONT font="Georgia">The fourth year glanced at the boy after rereading the note and didn't miss his curious look. She did not blame him as the hufflepuff was the same, if she delivered flowers to students and professors she'd be curious to know who sent one and why. "
Nah, nothing like that," she replied to his question. "More like advice from a professor, it's wise words from a wise teacher. He just says to have a little more fun once in a while." She spoke to him, deciding to tell him as much.
<i></i>

Asaiah chuckled at the advice she had been given. ''I'd follow that advice if I were you, there's nothing wrong with having a fun once in a while.'' he told her with a bright smile, ''Anyway. I have more flowers to deliver so, I hope you're happy with yours. Goodbye!'' Asaiah turned around and walked away from the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back