A Wrong Turn

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia had taken a wrong turn, and ended up in a filthy street. She wore a white, long-sleeved shirt and black dress pants. Her heels made loud clicking noises as she walked gracefully. She just landed her own business, and well, not even this place could get the tiny smile off her flawless features. Though, she was wrong about that. Nataliia felt nervous and slightly cold. She rubbed her arms cautiously, and her blond hair, neatly waved and rested just above her shoulder, made her appear older, so that she no longer looked like a slightly frightened teenager. Now, she just looked like a nervous adult. The pureblood then thought that she was in the clear. No one would harm a pureblood, would they? Then she remembered, she was dating a muggle. But no one knew that. Nataliia continued walking, until the area became so dark, she had to strain her eyes to see. Trying not to panic, she murmured, "Now, where have I ended up at?" True, her inner emotions where driving her insane with her nervousness, but still, she wanted to be calm.

She tried to turn around and head in the other direction, but a wall cut her short. The pureblood woman was lost. Nataliia felt frustrated. She had a meeting in less than two hours, and she ended up lost! How fate was just cruel to her lately. Nataliia muttered, "Great..." Her stormy eyes reflected a sense of fear, and there was no way she could hide it.

Ioan stepped out of the Poison Ater and made a left turn, looking for the shortcut out of Bleak Street. After making a right and then a left, Ioan was sure that he was on his way out...until he came across a young woman who seemed pretty lost. There should have been a clear path behind her but since there wasn't, Ioan realized he had made a wrong turn. He was about to turn and simply walk away when he caught a glimpse of the girl and how pretty she was. Death eater-in-training or not, Ioan had a soft spot for pretty women.

"Hey there" Ioan said softly to the girl as he held up his lit wand. "You lost?"he asked with a smirk on his face.

Nataliia turned her stormy eyes to a voice, and in a smooth motion, her white wand was out and it had cast a bright light. She lowered it slightly, and stared at the man dead in the eyes. She murmured, "Sorry, I thought you were one of those creepy men." He looked too young, though slightly older than herself, to do any real harm. Then again, she could always be wrong as well. Where is dad when you need him? she thought. Her father, though a Death Eater, could protect her more than she can. After all, he was powerful, and well... She was though she did not have the heart to torture others. Nataliia nodded, "Yeah, I'm lost. And I have a meeting in less than a few hours." Then it occurred to her. She could just apparate. Nataliia rolled her eyes and a smile appeared on her lips. Though, the area was in a muggle place. However, her apparating skills haven't landed herself very far in the world either.

Ioan gave a short laugh as the girl looked at him and decided he wasn't creepy. "Sorry...I can find one if you'd like" he said in a wry way, "I'm Ioan by the way." Many of the girls he met thought he was safe, which was a laugh for anyone who knew him well. Still, it had its benefits because it meant that he got to play the knight in shining armor.

Ioan nodded as the girl confirmed he was lost and that she needed to be on her way to a meeting. "I guess you don't usually spend time in these parts...you aren't really that lost" Ioan said as he pointed his wand in the direction he had come from, you've just got to head back that way."

Nataliia shook her head quickly, and laughed nervously, "No no! No creepy men for me. And especially, I don't ever want to run into a Death Eater." She rolled her stormy eyes, and was completely obvious that this man was one. Nataliia was ignorant about things like that. Nataliia gave out her name just because the man, Ioan did. "I'm Nataliia. Pleasure, I'm sure." She gave a charming smile, and it brightened when he gave out the direction. Hopefully, she could trust this Ioan to a point of where she could go the to the meeting in France.

Nataliia checked her watch, "Hm, even if I do end up late, I'm the boss, so they can just get over it. And no, I never spend time in these parts. I'm not a Dark person, and have no reason to be in such a dirty area." She smiled, and glanced behind him. It seemed safe enough. She began to walk by Ioan, when her common sense went off in her mind. She stopped and stared at him, her eyes narrowed. He wasn't safe, and she knew it. "I assume you do spend a lot of time here, considering you do know the area quite well." The pureblood woman made sure that her wand was at her side, in case of anything. One could never be too careful.

As the girl said that she would never want to run into a death eater, a smile went on and off of Ioan's face. He nodded as the girl introduced herself to him and spoke of her meeting in France. Surely, she could've apparated there, Ioan thought to himself as he looked at the girl.

As the girl walked past him, she gave him a look, which Ioan knew all too well. It was the look he usually got from girls after his initial charm was starting to wear off. Ioan shrugged his shoulders as the girl stated that he must know the area well. "I pass by every once in a while. Is that really such a bad thing?" he asked innocently.

Nataliia pulled out a cellphone, one that was magically enhanced to have signal no matter where she was. She dialed her company's phone, and said in a hushed tone, "I am running terribly late, and haven't had my caffeine today. If need be, reschedule the meeting for eight tomorrow morning if I am not there within the next three hours... I don't care if they are too busy! Just give them my message or else they will not have a business anymore." She hung up, and put the cellphone back into her pocket. Nataliia rolled her eyes, "Surely a pureblood wouldn't have such idiot workers nowadays."

Nataliia turned her attention back to Ioan, and sighed, "Perhaps I misjudged you. I don't know whether that is a bad thing or not. But I do know my dad hangs around here a fair bit of time. So, I automatically assumed that this area is Dark, and the people in it." Nataliia sighed, and shook her head. She glanced around, and breathed the air. It was so...off here. She glanced at Ioan, "Know any place that serves good coffee or even tea? I have to make a small stop before heading to France." Nataliia also wanted to stop by Joseph's house sometime as well. After all, she was head over hills for the muggle that shared the same birthday as she.

Ioan watched as Nataliia took out what appeared to be a cellphone, and to his great surprise actually use it to make a call. Although he couldn't catch what she was saying, Ioan didn't think it was about him. While she was on the phone, Ioan looked at his watch, but deciding to wait until she got off the phone to leave her. When she got off the phone and rolled her eyes, calling her workers idiots, Ioan laughed. "Looks like you need to find better help."

He listened as she admitted that she had misjudged him. Ioan smiled because although she didn't know it, Nataliia was actually pretty spot on about him so far. He nodded as she asked about a good coffee spot, "Hmm...that would have to be the Three Broomsticks" Ioan stated easily. "Do you know how to get there or should I give you directions?" Ioan asked with his signature smirk on his face.

Asparuh emerged from the shadows of Bleak Street, removing his hood, just finishing with a job over in Russia, and the rest of the week was clear for him to do whatever he saw fit. His soulles black eyes scanned the area, before hearing a few voices. One was a female's, one he knew so very well. Nataliia's. Asparuh followed the sounds, before seeing something that he did not approve of. A death eater in training, speaking with his youngest daughter. Asparuh walked from behind the man, and past him to stand next to his daughter. The Death Eater's lips curled into somewhat of a smirk, nonthreatening, but still eerie. Asparuh said in a voice cold and dark, "No need, I'll take her there myself." Asparuh glanced down at his daughter, and back to Finch. Asparuh had half his body turned to leave, making sure that she would indeed, follow him out.

Nataliia shrugged slightly, "Well, they are better workers than mud-er...some people." Her skin flushed slightly in her use of the horrid word. She couldn't call muggle-borns that anymore. Not when her boyfriend was a muggle and had a sister that was indeed a muggle-born. Nataliia smiled gracefully, "Ah, Three Broomsticks. Sounds good to me." She ran her fingers through her hair. She narrowed her eyes slightly at his smirk, and was about to respond with a snarky, yet flirty, comment, when someone emerged from the shadows that filled her with relief.

How strange though, someone like him would fill this woman up with such a feeling when she knew full and well what he was. Nataliia greeted casually, "Hey, dad." Nataliia turned to Ioan, and smiled, "Thanks for all your help. I think I probably would have been attacked or something if you did not show up beforehand." Nataliia glanced up at her father, before turning to follow him out of Bleak Street. Things could have gone much worse, but strange thing is, nothing bad ever happened to this woman, never in her life. And by the looks of it, nothing ever will.

With his back to the alleyway entrance, Ioan could not tell that anyone was behind him. To his great surprise, a man whom he knew by sight but had never spoken to stepped from behind him and toward Nataliia. It was someone she seemed to know quite well as she called him Dad. His smirk left quickly as the man addressed him in a cold voice.

Ioan knew better than to say something back and had to stop himself before he did. It would certainly not be a good thing for him if he let his mouth get away from him at this moment. Instead, Ioan listened to Nataliia thank him. A short smile flitted on and off his face as she left with her father. "Yea...see ya around."Ioan muttered before apparating out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back