A Wicked Start

"Definitely not into the da** dorm. Just the common room. People don't talk to you if you sit in the corner of the room and talk quietly." She said. This was a trick she had used often, and it always worked. "Anyway, if people get too annoying, we'll just leave."

Meyke drew her knees up to her chest. "Uhm .... alright then .... It's that...." She took a deep breath, hating how other Slytherins were already annoying in her life. "Do you know Hayley ? She is rude, arrogant. And I hate her. God, I can't believe I hate her for the first day at Hogwarts. But.." She paused, searching for the right words to express how she felt. "I don't know why she was rude to me," She sighed. Meyke then walked towards Alexandria, wants to go to the common room with Alexandria.

Alexandria was surprised when Meyke drew her legs to her chest. When she heard a girl had been mean to Meyke, her new, and only, friend, she felt a new, and entirely unexpected emotion: protectiveness. She put her hand on Meyke's arm. "We don't have to go to the common room. There's a student lounge on the sixth floor, and loads of other places we could go." She paused. She didn't want her friend getting hurt or bullied. Resolving to find this Hayley, and set her straight, she waited for Meyke's answer.

Meyke looked at her, she had sort of the same problem as Alexandria did....just with a little twist of reality. Meyke whole problem sounded like a horrible fairy tale coming to life. Meyke copied her movements and crossed her arms across her chest and sighed,"Okay, now, let's go to the lounge," Meyke smiled at her and added, "Thank you for your caring for me," Meyke smiled again.

((OOC : do you want to be the first to post a thread at student lounge ? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back