OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Making sure that every last hair was in place and her make up was perfect Kat slipped into her dress, which was definitely more than revealing, but she was almost one hundred percent sure that it was all going to be worth it. Tonight was going to be absolutely perfect and there was no way in hell that she was going to let anything ruin it. Kat had the absolute best date that she could have ever asked for. Trevor had become her happy place, the one person that was her constant in her life and she was almost certain that she couldn't get through most days without him. Strapping her shoes in place she took one last look in the mirror before heading down to the entrance of the Great Hall, where she'd told Trevor she'd meet him.

As she was walking down the steps when she hit the landing at the third floor her heel hit the step the wrong way and in true Kat fashion she tripped and nearly fell. poop...well wouldn't be a normal day if I didn't nearly break my neck I guess she thought to herself as she straightened herself up and continued down the stairs. When she arrived at the entrance she saw that Trevor was already there waiting for her. Walking up behind him she slipped her arms around him from behind and said, "So who are you waiting on down here looking very dashing? You got a hot date or something?" She smiled up at him, her blue eyes sparkling brightly.

Trevor arrived at where he and Kat had agreed to meet and scanned the room to make sure his date hadn't arrived yet. After minutes of standing around aimlessly he lifted up his left hand to check his watch, a bit early he realized. The gryffindor quickly stepped aside as a couple made their way past him. He glanced around, a smile forming on his face as he thought of Kat, she had definately turned his life around, something he had never thought possible.
Admiring the design of the ceiling, Trevor almost jumped as someone wrapped their arms around him. He tunred his head and sighed with relief before chuckling. He turned around to face her and was caught speechless for a moment. "You look, amazing..." he said with a smile. He grinned "Actually I do have a hot date" he shook his head "Only the hottest, I wouldn't settle for anything less" he teased before slowly leaning down and giving his date a peck on the cheek.

Kat practically beamed from ear to ear. She did a little spin in front of him and said, "You really think so? It's not too much?" A smirk formed on her face when he said that he had the hottest date. "Oh really now? Where is she...I've gotta get a look at this hot date of yours," she said sticking her tongue out at him playfully. Kat's face visibly blushed when Trevor gave her a light kiss on the cheek. She looked deep into his eyes and without thinking she gently rested her hand against his face and lightly brushed her lips over his. Pulling away she looked at him with a sweet smile on her face. Kat took his hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You ready to go make the whole school jealous," she said with a cheeky grin playing on her lips.

Trevor chuckled as Kat gave a little spin "Too much?" he laughed, "If thats too much, I don't wanna see your version of not enough?" he teased her revealing dress. But he quickly touched her wrists before she could react. "I'm kidding, you do look amazing!" As their lips met briefly, Trevor couldn't help but grin as she pulled away with the cutest smile on her face. "Merlin, if you could pull that look after being caught doing something that would get you in trouble, I have no idea how they'd be able to punish you" he told her amused. As Kat took his hand, he grinned and gave a little bow before kissing her hand. "Lets try not to get anyone too jealous over my hot date" he said with a grin "My knuckles are still recovering from last time!" he joked. "Lets go, my dear 'hot date'" he teased. And led her, as they made their way to the Great Hall.

Kat laughed when he said that his knuckles were still recovering from last time. "Yeah, I don't think there will be any need for you to use your knuckles this time. I don't plan on letting you out of my sight all night," she said as they ventured further into the festivities. It never ceased to amaze her at how incredibly beautiful everything looked every year. Just when she thought that things couldn't get any better something managed to surprise her. Kat looked around and spotted a few of her friends who were sitting and she waved to them. Music filled the room and then the song switched to something slower. With she and Trevor still hand in hand she looked up at him and said, "Dance with me." She started walking backwards slightly, leading him with her onto the dance floor.

Trevor moved his neck from side to side letting the cracks pop quietly. "That takes alot off my shoulders" he said with a smile in response to Kats comment about not needing his knuckles. He finally removed his eyes from his date to glance around the hall. He grinned in appreciation, they really go all out for these things he thought with a smile. He glanced over to see who Kat was waving at, and as they looked familiar he awarkwardly gave them a small wave. The music changed and Kat slowly moved backwards towards the dance floor "No, Im oka..." he began but a glance into her eyes told him he couldn't say no. He smiled and hesitantly gave in and followed her onto the dancefloor, spinning her around with one hand when they finally stopped walking.

Kat put a little pout on her face when he nearly said that he didn't want to dance, but he quickly changed his mind which made her beam brightly. She giggled lightly when he spun her around. She felt like a princess with her prince charming. Snaking her arms up and around his neck, Kat looked up into his green eyes with a serene look on her face. "Have I told you lately how incredibly awesome I think you are," she said before resting her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat strongly. She closed her eyes as the two of them moved together to the music and just let the perfect moment sink in.

Trevor placed his hands on Kats hips and he felt her arms hook around his neck. He stared down into Kats eyes "Have I told you how hot you look tonight?" he teased "Naw I think you are incredibly awesome too!" he said with a chuckle. Moving to the beat, leading Kat around. Trevor smiled as Kat rested her head on his chest. He briefly rested his head on hers kissed her head then lay his head back on hers. "Thank you, so much..." he muttered slowly into her ear.

"You have, but I never get tired of hearing it," she joked with a little giggle. When he whispered in her ear she looked up at him and asked, "For what?" Kat looked him straight in the eyes and before giving him a chance to respond she pulled herself closer to him and kissed him full on the lips. She couldn't tell if they were still moving or not and to be honest she didn't care, she was completely lost in what she was doing right at that very second. Kat deepened the kiss as she wound her fingers through Trevor's hair, loving how every second felt with him.

Trevor was around to explain to Kat when she suddenly kissed him full on the lips. Shock wore off quickly and the world disapeared as Trevor kissed her back. Kat deepened the kiss and Trevor grip on her hips tightened as he pulled her closer, losing himself in the moment. He had never understood how Kat could heal him emotionally, and now she seemed to be able to heal him physically as well. Everything left him as all he could think of how amazing they were together and how he didn't want it to stop.

Time literally seemed to stand still. Life around Trevor was perfect...happy and bright. Kat pulled away, her breathing ragged and hard. She rested her face against his neck, her breath hot against his skin. She shuddered slightly and moved even closer to him if that had even been possible. Things between the two of them would be different now...they had taken things to a whole new level and now there was no turning back and to be honest Kat was pretty sure she didn't want to go back. Her head was spinning and she wanted nothing more than to just be alone with Trevor right now. Looking up at him her blue eyes glistening and her face flushed she said, "You wanna get out of here? Maybe go back to the common room or something? I should be fairly void of interruptions and a lot quieter."

((Common Room Thread :r: ))

When they finally pulled away Trevor chuckled his breath short. Kats lips were just inches away, and they seemed to be teasing him because it took everything to resist kisssing her again. He smiled as Kat asked if he wanted to leave and gave a little cough as she mentioned it would be a lot quieter as he suddenly became very aware they were in a room full of people. He gazed back into her gorgeous, stunning blue eyes kissed her lightly on her forehead then took her hand "Lets get out of here" he said with a grin. He only wanted to be with her anyway. He lead her back through the crowd and out of the Great Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back