Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hey all,

So as a few of you already know, I will be out of Canada and across the ocean for the entire month of July. I leave on the first and return on the thirty first. As I will not be taking a laptop with me (they like to get recked when they are plugged in through adapters) my time on HNZ will be quite limited. As we will be staying with friends and family as well as in hotels, I will likely have a bit of internet here and there, but as that will also be one of my only ways of connecting to back home all my time will not be able to be spent on HNZ.

While hopefully I'll be around enough to post a bit in my RPs, even that might be difficult (Sorry Ella!! :D :p ) Yearbook people, we've discussed some stuff so hopefully you guys will be able to hold down the fort while I'm gone. I know you will all do fantastically.

I'll miss you, but I'm looking slightly forward to a break from my home town. Looking forward to being somewhere where not everyone knows who you are, what you are doing with your life and what you dreamed of doing when you were 5. See you all when I get back,

Love you all!!!
Deb

We'll miss you Debs
Happy Canada Day :D

have a great vacation and we'll see you when you get back

Lin

Thank goodness we have a Hilary look-a-like to confuse the opposition during Quidditch.

But seriously, have an amazing time in Europe and we will looking forward to seeing you upon your return.

Bruin/Papa Bear/Paul

You will be missed, but have a great time when you go away!

See you when you get back.

Cyndi

Aww, have awesome fun this side of the pond Deb. ^_^

Hope you have an amazing time here and have lots of stories to tell when you get back :D
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back