A week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hello everyone, My new school started yesterday and the timings and things are a little different from the old one. I had a four and half month break so its hard to adjust to studying but i am trying. I will be absent for a week as its very hectic and even my internet has some problems. I am putting this from my mobile which is no blackberry but a nokia 7610 and its so hard to scroll and stuff. As I have some pretty exciting Rps going on I ll be sure to reply to them next week once i have everything under control. As for that awesome DE rp i am going to try and get on somehow so i can post there because i cant have Andrew miss it. So this absence is for Andrew and Veronica. All who are RPing wid me I am sorry but I ll be on track soon. Thanks for your patience in advance. Nishma

School always comes first Nishma. Take care of everything first. ^_^ Drake will be waiting. ^_^ Don't worry about it.

I miss my sister/brother ♥ do well in school Nish :hug:

My school is great and the teachers are nyc. I would have been online from tuesday hadn't my CPU broken down. I dnt know why it wouldn switch on and i tried several tyms but the orange light wouldnt change to green-yes thats hw far my computer knowledge goes. Now god knows when the person responsible will check whats wrong with it(given that he has power at his shop) and when that vil be fixed and when it will come back and when i ll get back on HNZ. Maybe this weekend i will go to an internet cafe or something if i get tym. I miss everyone:(

Take your time Nishma, no rush. :hug: Although Drake is eager. LOL.

Hmm..seems like it wasnt a big thing with my cpu after all. some electric thing of not getting some power from ups etc. so anyway I am back. it might take me two three days to catch up with all the roleplays, but I am glad to see this yellow-brown site:) which I love so much

Welcome back Nishma. :hug:

Andrew Bruke said:
Thank you so much. I'll get onto Veronica as soon as I'm done with Andrew's stuff
Haha, it's fine. Take your time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back