A Wedding for Four

Rosaline could feel butterflies form in her stomach as she walked down the isle. She seemed to glow with happiness as she walked towards Chavdar, she would handle the situation with her sister-in-law at a later time, and at the moment she truly could not care about anyone other then her her love, whose eyes her own big, sapphire blue eyes locked on. She and Chavdar would be married, she could not wait to be his wife. Rosaline loved him so much, everything about him. As she approached him, a wave of calmness washed over her and she smiled at him, not once had she ever been happier. She mouthed 'Hello' to him as she took his hands in hers, awaiting the priest's words with child-like excitement and eagerness.

He gave her hands a squeeze, and the priest started to talk. It was truly a magical moment, for two people in love to join hands, exchange vows, and finally become one under a household. It was his turn to say vows, so he started, after deeply inhaling and calming his nerves:

"I, Chavdar, take you, Rosaline, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

Chavdar exhaled, and then it was her turn...

The priest's words were a blur as her eyes locked Chavdar's finding herself lost with him. Rosaline's thumbs gently grazed his thumbs lovingly and smiled just as affectionately. As her love spoke his vows her heart warmed and his final word rung in her mind. Eternity, she thought in awe and only once glanced away from his beautifully stormy eyes to look at the priest as he asked her to speak her vows to Chavdar. She looked back at Chavdar and smiled before she spoke clearly and honestly,

"Today, as I give myself to you my mind is clear and my commitment
is strong and without reservation. I take you to be my life's partner.
I will never leave you nor forsake you;
I will spend all my days at your side.
We will share a lifetime of eternal, immeasurable love."

Chavdar listened to her vows, his heart slowing in its beating while beating faster all the same. The vows were shared, and Chavdar whispered, "I left the wedding bands at home..." Chavdar bit his lip, but he chuckled anyhow. The wedding bands were just simple, but elegant silver bands with their names carved in them. It was time for them to kiss, and Chavdar smirked. He would make it good. He wrapped his arms around Rosaline's figure, before kissing her passionately and full of love. His hands were gentle upon her back, but he was so happy to finally be married. That was it, they were man and wife...

Rosaline smiled ear to ear when they were called man and wife by the priest. As Chavdar's arms wrapped around her, she wound her hands around his neck. Her cheeks burned with slight embarrassment as she and Chavdar kissed deeply in front of everyone in the church and yet she reveled in it. When the kiss ended she smiled and rested her forehead on his as she whispered quietly to him, "I love you, husband."

Cooking the murderess's eye with the cigarette was a tempting course of action. Too bad Sarah had snatched it away. Valcan glowered at the blonde, disgust manifesting in his curled lip. "Bearse should have known better. Death would have visited him at a later time, but he definitely didn't deserve his at the hands of a filthy blooded ludder." Though he spat the last word in his native tongue, Rambolt would understand what it meant. He leaned back into the chair, his head slowly swiveling to the proceedings. Weddings were incredibly dull affairs. The Norwegian wondered which of the four would be dead first.

Incredibly pleased that she had scored a direct hit and had shredded a nerve, Cecily allowed a very pleasant smile to cross her face. "Sorry," she said to the dillhole's woman, deliberately keeping her hands on her belly, "wouldn't want to catch anything from this slut." Cecily normally would never have been so rude but she just didn't have time for people who thought their waste didn't stink. "Oh and his cousin was the one to end his life. I-just-watched," she said with a satisfied smile. Inwardly she told herself to stop, to give it up, but on a huge level she was enjoying herself. "Enjoy the wedding, kukhode." Cecily turned her attention from them, quite pointedly turning to smile up at her husband who seemed to be smiling as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. His attention had been split between the couples in front of them and her conversation. She was happy he'd let her handle it herself and not try to butt in unless she needed help. She loved that about Prodan, how wonderful he was.

She felt for Nataliia to have to marry Alphonse and didn't agree with Asparuh's decision to force them to marry. The children would hopefully have a good life but with two unhappy parents and Alphonse's previously disposed heavy hand, she wasn't sure. At least she knew he wouldn't do anything to his new children, not with Asparuh breathing down his neck at any mistreatment. Maybe that would in turn be extended to Theodore and Alyssa, his children didn't deserve the treatment he gave them. She watched as first they said their vows and then it was the couple who was genuinely in love's turn. Rosaline looked gorgeous and it was plain to see how much they in love they were and how happy their union would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back