A wander

Andrew Bruke

Andrew walked deeper into the forest without knowing where he was headed to. He wouldn't be suprised if he came out at the other end of the forest. His thoughts were making it difficult for him to concentrate nowdays so he thought it would be good if he got sometime to think about his parents.

What had made her mom to marry a muggle and why did she have to run away from her parent's house for that.It all made no sense to him, and he was afraid to ask mallory about it. What if she wouldnt tell him. Andrew wanted to know if his father was alive and where was he.Why did his father leave her mom.

Toni had really wanted to go into the Forbidden forest since she had viewed it up in the North tower that one day. Though she never had anyone to go in it with. It was the whole she probably could not handle herself in the forest quite yet knowing very little spells. Though Toni couldn't wait forever and the possibility that she would lose a few of her friends due to her actions she decided to just go for it.

With her wand in her pocket, Toni walked into the woods. Further and Further and Further until she felt like there were no woods left. The trees were rather creepy but Toni tried not to let herself think about that.

Though out of no where Toni saw a boy. He seemed older than her but not by much maybe a year or two. "Hey" Toni said hoping her voice didn't carry too far. That was the last thing she wanted now was to get in trouble before a week of school classes was even up.

Anouk turned her head as she heard someone call out. Getting up from her spot, she made her way towards the noise.

i thought this place was sposed to be forbiden, yet it seems to be crawling with students.. She chuckled to herslef, walking around a corner into the clearing where she saw the two people standng there.

She let her eyes linger over them for a while, noting the boy seemed older then the girl. Making her way closer to them, the noise her feet created draging through the dead leaves anouncing her presence to anyone within earshot.

Toni was waiting for the boy to speak when she could have swore that she heard someone closing up. Was it just her imagination since she was in the Forbidden forest? Maybe Toni was just freaking herself out. Though no emotion of fear appeared on Toni's face. It was rather emotionless at the moment actually.

Though when Toni heard the leaves making a rather large amount of noise she was sure that it wasn't just in her imagination. Turning around to see a young girl that looked around Toni's age. "Hey" Toni said seeing the girl wondering why she wouldn't have spoken up. It would take a lot more than that for Toni to show she was scared, if that was what the girl was going for.

Anouk Chuckled, watching the girl turn around.

"Hey there" she replyed to her. She looked around the dreary backdrop, feeling oddly comfterble in the dark forest.

"Interesting palce isnt it.. What brings you out here?" She posed the queston, walking to a nearby tree and leaning on it as she awaited a reply.

Toni rolled her eyes when the girl laughed. Whatever Toni thought Probably some dumb Hufflepuff losing her way being where she is not supposed to be Toni thought as she pushed a small piece of her hair behind her left ear.

"Hey" Toni replied her voice not as welcoming as it had been at first. Maybe that was just how Toni was anyway. "Yes it is actually a quite interesting place. But I just thought I would find my way around the grounds. This is part of the grounds anyway" Toni said

"And what about you?" Toni asked not bothering with introductions quite yet.

Noteing the girls almost touchable arrogance Anouk smirked to herself Another slytherin I guess. Waveing her hand in a vauge motion she dismised her quetion with a general shrug and said "Just wandering".

Tilting her head fowards as she lent againt the tree, her hair fell fowards and curtained her eyes. A small smirk drifted across her face as she watched the blonde girl, alowing the ensuing silence to emphasise the drearyness of the forest.

Andrew heard someone approach, at first he thought he was only imagining it but then he turned and saw a girl.He had never seen her around so he guessed she was a first year.He gave her a slight nod but before he could speak another first year came.Couldn't people leave me alone when I want them to rather than when I don't. he thought frowning slightly.

As both the first years asked the reason as to why they were here, Andrew thought they didnt like that any of them wanted the other to have been present here."Hello, I am Andrew Bruke,3rd Year Slytherin.I assume you are first years?"he asked than suddenly an idea of a joke poped in his head.He tried to make eye contact with the Slytherin girl to hope she would understand because he didnt want to pull a prank on a fellow Slytherin.

"Could I know as to why I see you first years roaming in the forbidden"he did a quation in the air at the words 'forbidden' "forest which is full of dangers?"he asked trying to make a prefect-like face."What houses do you belong to?"he asked them as he removed a muggle pen and parchment from his pocket waiting to note it down for show.

Toni was sick of the girl. Obviously the two of them weren't going to get along with in a way was a pity but at the moment Toni could care less. She had plenty of good friends she didn't need people like this girl to be nice to.

"Sorry for ignoring you for someone like that" Toni said nodding her head in the direction of Anouk. Toni already seemed a little more friendly since the boy had claimed that he was a Slytherin. "Yes I'm a first year" Toni said "Slytherin" She added to make it clear. Andrew must know Toni's room mate Caina. After all the two of them were in the same year.

Though as Andrew seemed to make eye contact with Toni, Toni just guessed that he was trying to be polite. Yet once he began on with the whole forbidden forest you aren't supposed to be in here thing, Toni couldn't help but roll her eyes. She knew that third years were prefects but she doubted that a slythern prefect would hand her in. Wasn't that what houses were supposed to do? Stick together not get one another in trouble.

When Andrew seemed to be taking down houses with a muggle pen Toni let out a small laugh. "Sorry a muggle pen though" She said wondering if they even allowed those in school.

Zazuka breathed and walked into the forest once more. She was not having a good time of it lately and just walking by the place was sending chills down her spine. She wondered what was cousing it. Zazuka had ever intetion of shaking this chill off for good and get the heavyness out of her heart. She spoted a group of students one of them being her boyfriend Andrew.

She walked over carfuly because she was feeling a bit woozy. Zazuka knew that she would have to turn and leave soon but for now she could maybe have some fun here. Zazuka took another path and walked up behind them her face siriose. "I aprecate what your doing but I believe that your doing my job dear." She said her arms crossed under her chest. The sliver 'P' clearly visible on the front of her clothes. She gave Andrew a look that said quite clearly that she was joking but the rest of her face was stright. Zazuka spoted one of her own hatchligs and thought that this could not get any better.

Looking to the older girl, Anouk lifted her head and sighed. Christ, this place is more crowded then the corridors she though as she brushed the hair from her eyes again.

Listening to the two slytherins chatter amoungst themselves, she chose to ignore the boys question, not in the mood for what seemd a house wide arrogance. Not that she felt even a slight inclanation to be friends with such filth. A small smile flittered across her lips, to fast for either of the other two to notice.

Her eyes flitted to the silver 'P' badge on the older girls chest and her heart sank a little. I wonder what will come of this she pondered, ready for whatever was instore.

Toni was not really listening to the noises around her. She could care less right now. For some reason she was zoning out enjoying the fact that she was in the forbidden forest, even if it wasn't alone as she had planned. Though when another girl's voice spoke out Toni turned to see a girl about the age as the Slytherin boy. A Prefect badge clearly visible. Oh just lovely Toni thought sarcasticly.

In her thoughts Toni thought about how she was going to get out of this. Usually back at her old school it was an easy out by mentioning who her parents were. Though her her parents had little say well actually none at all. Toni was on her own. At least I won't be seen as a goody goody She thought that as if of coarse they all did get in trouble.

"I cant carry a ink bottle and a quill to the forest"he said with a smirk on his face as he decided what he would say next to the first years, the ravenclaw girl in particular.Just than another pair of footsteps where heard and from the whole school it had to be Zuka who ended up here, the real Prefect."I thought of helping you out, you know"he said grinning at her with no tension at all because he knew Zuka wouldn't hand him in.

"So what do you think about these first years, only knowing Lumos as a spell, to be roaming here?"he asked her.Andrew knew he wouldn't be able to pull any pranks know as Zuka was a Ravenclaw herself.Only maybe if Zuka wished for some mischeve she wouldn't let his secret out and carry on with the drama.

Zazuka just barely mangaged to keep a stright face. "I think thier head of house would like to know what they are doing? It's really very reckless comeing to the forest as first years. I heard a girl came in here and was never found her way out so turning you in would for your own good. Wouldn't you agree fellow Prefect?" She asked as she walked around them now.

Prefect powers where great but she could not help but think it funny to do something like this. It was a dubble wammy here because she found that she favored the first year Ravenclaws and she also favored Andrew. That and the blond first year looked a little on the uppty side so Zazuka thought that a good shock to the system would do her some good.

Andrew was suprised at his luck.Zuka is ready as a prefect to play a prank? That was just great he thought.Looking at the faces of the first years and trying to show some dislike for them for such 'reckless' behaviour as Zuka mentioned he said"I totally agree. Professor Manteia and Ana must know how our fellow little friends, just have entred Hogwarts do not think that rules are important. Its time for the Professors to explain." he said looking at Zuka.

"Very True" Toni said thinking that maybe the muggles had come up with one good thing, the muggle pen. Probably the only thing Toni thought still knowing that she wouldn't use a muggle pen at Hogwarts. It would just seem well more than odd.

When the boy named Andrew said that both Toni and the other first year only knew Lumos she was tempted to ask how. Though maybe many other first years only knew that spell. After all Toni only knew it from the mansion that Sam, Knight, and her found themselves in. Of coarse Sam had to teach her that spell for the simple reason that she was the only one with a wand.

Though as the Prefect, whose name Toni did not know and as well did not care, said that they sould be reported to the head of house. Still Toni was not sure who the head of house was, but doubted that could be so bad. What get a detention. That wouldn't be too bad. Toni would survive. To this though Toni had nothing to say. Nothing Toni could say would change either third years mind not like Toni would say the right thing even if there was.

Still leaning agaisnt the tree, Anouk Sighed. If they get their kicks from acting all superiour im not about to add to their amusment by seeming worried

Shrugging nonplussed she said "If thats what you want" her casuall tone coming out smoothly, exactly as she had planned. Inwardly she smiled, Classes havent even started yet and I'm introuble... Not that anyone who knows me would be suprised.... It seems as if her first year of hogwarts wasn't going to be any different then her other schools, well, discipline wise atleast.

Zazuka looked at the young Ravenclaw with a tilted head then laughed. "Don't worry Ms. Elir Professor Ana is a kind one but I am not too sure about the Slytherin head of house. We're joking, no one if going to get in trouble today. I know you name from the sorting ceremony and because it's my busness to know but you don't know mine. I am Zazuka Bones Ravenclaw Prefect and third year. If you have any questions or need any help just ask me." She said with a kind smile. She moved from Anouk to the blond girl. After a quick sweep with her eyes she smiled in the same kind way. "You on the other hand I have not had the pleasure of meeting." She added as she let herself become more visible.

Toni would have normally added an eye roll or something to show how dumb she found this small prefect joke to be. Though Toni knew quite well that she was not in the complete clear. Dealing with a prefect, as Toni had heard, was never easy to do unless of coarse you were friends with that said prefect.

Smiling slightly at the girl who introduced herself at Zazuka determined to be at least as nice as possible. After all it could be worse. This Zazuka girl could be in Hufflepuff. "Nice to meet you Zazuka" Toni said a smile placed on her face as Toni had learned to create so well. "My names Toni Addison" She said using her last name only for the reason that Zazuka had done the same thing when she was introducing herself.

Anouk smiled and thought Well that was a close call through concealing most of her relief to keep up teh apperance she wasn't worried.

"Nice to meet you Zazuka" she said politly "And thanks for the information, I'll be sure to keep it in mind".

As Zazuka moved to the blonde girl, Anouk let her eyes trail over the young slytherin again. Toni Addison. She stored the name in her mind continuing to watch her as she spoke to Zazuka. Almost everything the girl did seemed fake and Anouk huffed an unamamused noise quietly. Seems I've found someone to keep an eye on She thought, her dislike of the girl rooted into her as she turned away.

"Well I suppose I should make my way back to 'unforbiden' grounds" stressing the 'unforbidden' with a smile. It wouldn't be long untill she was out here again.

Walking slowly Anouk started to make her way out of the forest.

Andrew smiled at the girls, no grinned when Zazuka revealed it."I am Andrew Bruke"he told them."And not a prefect"he added.As the first year started to walk away Andrew turned to Zazuka."So darling what are you doing in the forbidden grounds, prefect breaking rules?"he asked her with a grin.He put his arms around her neck.

Zazuka waived at Anouk. "Probobly better that way." She said with a wide smile. Zazuka kissed Andrew's cheek laughing softly. "Just because I'm a prefect doesn't mean I wont bend the rules once in a while." She said with a wide grin. She sliped her arms around Andrew's middle. "I am trying to get rid of a feeling I've had since last year. Since the last Charms class." She said. Zazuka hoped that Andrew remembered when she had fainted during Charms last year right infront of Professor Loyd. The excuse she used when she came to moments later was that she had not slept well. "Your safe with him." She said smiling wide at Toni. The girl seemed little on the phony side but it was nothing for Zazuka to judge. After all there wasn't one person that hasn't faked a smile once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back