A walk outside

"What's your view on age?" She asked curiously.

Kari thought for a moment. "Just that it is what it is. You can always go forward but never got back."

"yeah i guess so." She said considering it. She looked at him and asked, "do you know what time it is?"

She yawned and stretched. "Okay then." She sighed. "What do you wanna do?"

Kari shrugged. "I really don't care what, as long as I'm not by myself. I spend too much time by myself."

"Well being a woman and all, i can't really make up my mind." She said with a smile. She loved that excuse.

"Liar." Kari playfully pushed her. "I've known plenty that can."

She bumped him back. "Well I'm the one that can't." she said giggling a bit.

Kari laughed. "Well lets just say I'm the type that can't as well. I'm used to letting my little sister pick what she wants."

"Well then you can pick. Since you never pick!" She smiled.

"I do! I picked this outfit!" She laughed. "I win now you pick what we do!"

Kari shrugged. "Then we walk. I know boring aren't I."

"Then we walk." She agreed. "So what's your favorite color?"

"Cool, green is a pretty awesome color!" She said. "Mine is neon orange."

"Wicked." Kari smiled. "Thats a very bright color. Just like you."

"Yay, I'm bright... or i might be a color." She laughed a bit. "What about your favorite music?"

"Yes! You are official one of the most coolest and perfect people in the world!" She said loudly. This was so cool, she had met someone so much like her.

Kari jumped when she said that, then he laughed hard. "What makes you say that hun?"

"You love metal, you love your little sister, you can actually keep your eyes on my eyes, and you haven't hit on me yet!" She said excitedly. "you are unlike any guy!"

Kari smiled. "Oh I wouldn't say that, but yeah there are few like me." his smile held a tone a sincerity. "I hope you know I would never purposely say something that might make you uncomfortable, like hitting on you. Just not that type of guy I guess."

She smiled at him. "And that's why you are my new besty!" She linked her arm with his. "You are the best!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back