A walk outside

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
The day was hot as Sarah walked around the cobblestone streets of obsidian harbor. She stopped only for a second to adjust her dress. She loved the way plaid looked on her, especially in the bright sunlight. She then looked at her brown eyes, which were almost a black color, they were her mothers eyes; she loved them. She then started walking again. She hated not being able to use her ipod, or cell phone. That was the downside of coming here, electronics from the human world didn't work. She hadn't known where she was going, but as long as there was people around, then she wasn't afraid.

She kept walking unaware of anyhting around her. That is probably what caused her pain. She blinked and hit the ground, something had caught her feet. "Darn it!" She shouted.She sat up and rubbed her knee, that had really hurt. But she sat there for a minute, something in her mind said that she should stay down for a little longer, but she didn't know why.

Kari was on a stroll. He had just dropped off his little sister at a friends house and was now headed home. To his surprise his so a woman trip and fall. She got up and rub her knee. Kari, be the good Samaritan that he is, decided to walk over and see if she was okay. "That seamed like a pretty nasty fall."

Sarah looked up at a deep voice. Above her was a blond man who looked to be about mid twenties. She smiled. "Nah I've had worse." She hopped up and brushed off her dress. "Hi I'm Sarah!" She said smiling. Sarah was so cheery, even if she was in a little pain.

He laughed. "The name's Kari. Do mind if I walk with you for a bit." Her cheeriness reminded him of Liz, the old Liz.

She smiled at his laugh. "It's nice to meet you Kari!" She jumped up and turned away and pointed in a direction. "Sure come on buddy! I just have no clue where I'm going!"

He laughed even harder. "Than it seams we are going to the same place." He stepped beside her and started walking.

"So are you from around here, Kari?" She asked walking alongside him.

"No, I'm from Australia, by Sydney." He accent thick in his deep voice. "You?"

She liked his accent, it was kind of cool. "I'm from Japan!" She said with a grin.

Kari nodded, he had thought so. "Did you like it in Japan?"

"Yeah it was okay, but my boss was a jerk!" She said pouting slightly. "So why did you move here?"

Kari smiled. He loved talking about Kala. "My little sister Kala will be intending school here this fall. She is very gifted. You?"

The name Kala seemed to ring a bell to her, who had she heard it from though? "Me? I'm here because my niece Angela and her cousin need supervision." she tapped the area right by her eye and nodded.

Kari raised his eye brow. "That wouldn't happen to be Angela Marion would it?"

"Yeah she's the cutest little thing. Wait, do you know her?" She asked.

Kari nodded. "She was over at my house not too long ago hangin' with my daughter. She seams very nice but I think she was afraid of me." He looked at Sarah very quizzically. "Can't imagine why."

Sarah smiled a bit. "Well she hasn't really had a good male figure in her life... I mean, her dad died when she was young, and her brother was just a mean little... thing. It's not your fault." She tried to explain without revealing something that Angela might not have told them. She had to think hard to do that, since it might have just slipped out.

Kari nodded. "Yeah I suppose I could understand that. So she's had it a bit rough has she? Well I'm sure she'll get though it."

"I hope so, or else I'll never be able to bring anyone home!" Sarah said giggling. "I'll be single for the rest of my life!"

Kari had been wondering whether to ask this. "So...are you seeing anyone?"

She smiled and thought of Kevin. She could say she was seeing him, but well, he hadn't necessarily made it official. "well i did go on a date with this one guy but... i don't know. I'm seeing you right now anyways." She smiled wider. "What about you. Cute guy like you has to have a girl right?!"

Kari frowned. He decided he wouldn't tell her much about Elizzabeth. "Well I did have some one I cared for a lot, but she isn't around anymore. So yeah, I'm pretty much single. Doesn't feel like it but I am."

"Well that sucks... i guess i know how it feels." And she did know. the one guy that she had liked had gotten her brother mad, and that was the end of the story. She smiled again though and said. "But hey, the past is the past! So what's up?" She asked trying to get off that subject.

"Little green men?" She tilted her head to the side. "What about the little blue men?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back