A walk outside

Kari nearly fell over when she linked his arm but he gained his balance. Laughing he said, "New besty huh?! Well that sounds great to me. I'm sure we both need a good friend." He couldn't stop smiling.

Her smile faded when he said something about needing a friend. She needed a friend years ago, but not as much as now. She smiled again and said, "well then, what do you wanna do?"

"Oh great, this again." Kari smirked. "I want to do what ever you want to do."

"Well i want to do whatever you want me to do that you want to do, i think." She said.

She pouted. "Well that's it. You pick." She let go of his arm and crossed them in front of her chest, pouting more.

"We can go get some ice cream if you want. I do have a sweet tooth right now." Kari smiled. "I have a few extra bucks, my treat."

"Well i feel bad for you paying, so if we can dutch it, then yeah we can go get some!" she said smiling.

"Because, i don't know. you are wasting money on me!"

She smiled. "Only if you really want to, but i can pay for myself."

Kari smiled. "Its the least I can do for you bringing a little light back into my day."

She blushed and looked at her feet. "Okay since you put it that way. Let's go then." She looked up and smiled wide.

((want me to start in The parlour?))

Kari linked his arm in hers and led her away.

((sure, you have to close this one.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back