A visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perse's mouth made an O of admiration. She'd never quite met anyone like Sebastien before, he had alot of humility and humanity. She found that endearing and liked that he was a good man.
"That must have been hard," she murmured, thinking of the last war and the destruction it brought. Not to mention just everyday baddies in their world.
"It sounds like an interesting job, do you miss it?" She cupped her chin in her palm and leaned her elbow on the desk.

"No, I love childern and I love to teach . I have always felt that these kids our are future and I want to make the future a bright one. I get up in the morning and the firts thing I want to do is teach and nothing else. I love it with a passion It is the second love in my life." Sebastien had said with enthusaism and energy.

Perse smiled. It was a wistful smile. "I loved teaching them too." She empathized. "You have a wonderful outlook on life,"she said, then wished she hadn't stuck her foot in her mouth again. She grinned, rubbing the back of her neck.

Sebastien threw his head back and gave out a hearty laugh. "I suppose I do! But you do also. I love just talking to you and I never want it to stop!" Sebastien was turning red. I did not mean to say that out loud. He felt as though he could kick himself.

Perse felt her cheeks redden too. She laughed, grinning. "I know what you mean, it's like I've known you for a long time." She looked down at her hands then back up again. She stopped herself from her usual nervous babbling. She didn't have many friends at the castle, she admitted to herself.
"Do you like Quidditch?"she asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I love to watch it not a big fan of playing it. I love to fly though especially t dusk it is relaxing. " Sebastien said to a perse with a smile.

Perse laughed, "I was Quidditch captain back in my day,"she grinned. "I think I had more accidents and recurring injuries in my whole school career than anybody at the school combined. And that was with a Death Eater attack!" she shook her head.
"I love it at dusk too, the sun setting, the trees whistling. Especially with it being fall. I was thinking of dusting off my old broomstick, care to join?"she asked, hoping she wouldn't crash. It wouldn't due to have a school nurse have to treat herself. Again. Like the last time she'd ridden it. Well, maybe she'd have better luck this time.

"That would be nice, lets go !" Said sebastien with a smile hoping that he would not make a fool of himself in front of Perse.

Perse charmed away the tea and stood up. She was excited to fly again! It'd been a long time. "Alright!"she said, grinning. She walked over to her closet and rummaged inside. She came out with her broom. It was modest, a Nimbus 2000, bought in her 2nd year.

(Do you wanna make the thread at the quidditch pitch? Or should I? :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back