A View And A Chat

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa stood in the north tower watching several thestrals flying out of the forbidden forest.
She began to hum a tune to herself but stopped suddenly when she felt a presence behind her.

Libby walked on her lonesome from her latest lesson. That went..well. she thought. From the corner of her eye she saw someone, and noticed it was Larissa. Still unsure of what to do or say to her, she walked over, a listened to her humming. When larissa stopped, she wondered if she'd been senced.

Larissa didn't turn round.
"Hello Liberty," She said coldly, "How was class?"

(nyc siggy!!!)

Ah, she knows im here. she thought despairingly. "Fine" she replied. She crossed her arms, and began walking slowly down the corridor.

(nearly finished mine! btw its due to snow loads agen 2moz! :p )

((ty and yay!))

Larissa turned her head slightly to watch Libby.
Do it, a voice in her head said, She can help, do it NOW!
Larissa jump started.
"Sorry." She mumbled.

Libby stopped walking. Now was her chance. "For what?" she replied, full aware to get the best out of any apologetic situation. At least, she thought, she had finally said sorry for it.

She turned round to face her, with a blank expression

(lol

i need a saying or something on my siggy but what???)

((lol ok - A bit cheesey))

Larissa blushed slightly as she made to turn away from Libby.
"For.. For being a mean old troll." Larissa said, turning her watery blue eyes on Libby.
"I didn't mean to.." But Larissa throat went dry and she said no more as she turned back towards the beautiful view.

(lol, i finishe dit btw..only word i got on it is "libby" but i fink it rocks XD hold on...ill put it on..)

Libby walked up to the window in silence, and rested her forehead on the glass. "I, i shouldn't be around people like you." she said simply. Larissa had been her best friend, but even then she knew one day she wouldn't be able to be, because of her secret.

((AWESOME!! What you make it in?))

Larissa sighed.
Even she was surprised by what she said next.
"I know you shouldn't. If I become what I want and we're close friends, You might have to wittness the worst in me."

(thannkk u :) erm..paint and paintshop pro :p back at half past xxx)

( i noo :p bk)

Libby kept still. "Exactly" She turned to Larissa, "then maybe not so much now. It was fine when we were younger, but now we're." Libby didn't continue.

"Different." Larissa said sighing again.
"We could just be..." Larissa thougt for a moment. "I've been a bit upset lately." She said looking Libby in the eyes. "Dakota heard what I'd done to you and.. She said she couldn't be with someone who could hurt others and not feel pain.." Larissa considered this for a moment, "But I do feel pain- the moment Dakota broke it off, my heart ripped in two and I could suddenly see what I'd done- It was like a fog had lifted." Larissa almost smiled but then her face became blank once more.

Libby just nodded, not knowing what to say. "But that still hasn't changed much has it" she replied, turning her attention back out the window. "And was that a black fog?" Libby smirked slightly.

Larissa stared at Libby for a moment.
"What?" She said, a puzzled expression on her face.

Libby's head shot back to Larissa. "What what?" she asked, confusing herself.

Larissa laughed ending in a grin at Libby.
"We never understood each other fully."

Libby smiled slightly, unsure why she was laughing. "Yeah" she said. She leant her head on the window again and sighed miserably.

(r u going 2 ur gmammas? also wt u doing on sat? nd also i gt hist hw to do 2nite..and wash hair..so i wnt b on much longa ommafwi geroh on aftee oomeedaooneegeracheteeeeessache tho (oomwuoom eeoon areohohoom XD ahh dumb bum..hopufly will snow 2moz!! wooo den they may have to close schol agen :p )

Larissa sighed and decided it was time to get to work on her essay.
"See you." Larissa said giving a slight wave and walking off towards the Slytherin common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back