A very different Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Hohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
'This was it, the Yule ball of 2026. Gosh, am I already 13? It certainly feels strange about it.' Those were the thoughts of Alexandra von Hohenstein when she entered the richly decorated Great Hall of Hogwarts New Zealand, in a simple black knee length dress. She sighed at the beauty of the hall and twirled on the spot, looking at each and everyone of the decorations, the candles and the christmas trees.
Twirl completed she occupied a table along the center axis of the hall and ordered a light dinner, now all she had to do was wait to be asked out or until Hiria showed up, because they've both were going to the ball together, kind of...

Hiria stared in wonder and awe, as she entered the Great Hall for the 2026 Yule Ball. She was wearing a dark purple dress that came to just below the knee, and her favourite silver owl necklace, with it's lovely violet eyes. She did not come last year, but she was here with her roommate Alix, as friends, this year. She spotted Alix and walked over to her. "Alix! Don't you just love the decorations?" She asked, and took a seat at one of the many tables set out around the sides of the Great Hall. Hiria looked at all the happy people twirling around on the dancefloor. "We seriously lack social lives, don't we?" Hiria joked to Alix.

Alix was quietly musing over a problem and a pumpkin juice when Hiria HallButcher arrived. Smiling brightly, she came over to her table with her things, hugged her and sat down again. "I do very much," she blurted out from under her juice, and laughed at her impression, "it looks wonderful."

"We seriously do lack social lives." Alix said and chuckled, and then started her musings again.
"I wonder sometimes how my parents are doing Christmas, after all it's been their favourite holiday ever since, and now they've had two of them without me. Though we still write..."

"What do you think of my hair and dress?" asked Hiria. "I like your dress Alix!" She added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back