Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
[Yellow rose for @Lysander Summers]​
Estella had almost finished her rose deliveries for the day and she definitely had to admit that she was tired. It was such hard work walking around a big castle to find people that she didn't even know. She liked giving people their roses however and was excited to give her next one. He wasn't in the Great Hall that late in the afternoon and so Estella figured she might try the student lounge, where she knew most students hung out. She entered and glanced around at all of the people before deciding to speak up. "Lysander Summers!" she exclaimed, waving her hands in the air so the person could see her if they were there.

Lysander had had a day of delivering roses, and with only a few left to hand out, it was becoming tougher to find them. He'd given up on searching, and headed for the student lounge to sit down and work on a better plan of delivery. Fuzzfeathers, his owl, sat perched on the arm of the sofa he'd curled up on, while the boy wrote out multiple letters to be delivered to his recipients for him. He paused his sloppy handwriting at the sound of his own name, and he quickly straightened up, tossing the quill and envelopes aside. "Me!" He called in response, waving back to get the younger girls attention.​

Estella was very glad that her waving had worked. Lysander was waving back at her and she quickly made her way over to him before reaching into her basket of roses. "I have something in here for you." she told him, quickly locating the yellow rose and the note attached to it. She held it out to him. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Happy valentines Lysander. thanks for helping me pick out flaggermus. Thanks for being such a great friend. Good luck in quidditch. I will be cheering for you and willow from the stands.
From Linden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back