Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina Sangora

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Cherrywood, 11' 3/4" Essence of Griffin Feather
7th of May - 21st of May

Between these dates, I will be away on holiday in a different part of the UK. I doubt I will have internet but if there is an internet cafe nearby then I will try to get on. This means that I will be unable to post in reply to lessons as my students. However, I will make a point of adding all the Astronomy lessons, that I would be posting in the time when I am gone, early. It means that you will still be able to do lessons and it will save the hassle of finding a supply teacher. Any RPs that are planned around that time then I will probably be unable to do them.

Sorry for any inconwenience.
-Beth

All accounts that have the OOC name 'Beth' will be affected by this.
If you need to contact me for any reason then please PM Larissa Sedgwick.

---
I have been waiting for a holiday for a year, now. This is the only one I'm probably getting for a few years. I'm probably just going to kick back and relax, read some books I've been putting off reading, perhaps complete Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice or such. You know, just really take time out to relax. I was told that there is a beach nearby so I may attempt a tan.. Though I'll probably just burn like I normally do. <_< Stupid pale skin..
But yeah, I know I'm posting this early but if I put it off, I will forget.

I hope you enjoy it then, Beth :D :hug:
Where abouts are you going?

Complete Apollo Justice so we can compare notes (I'm replaying it for the lulz and Gavins).

I'm glad you're getting to go on a holiday! You definately deserve it. :hug: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back