A trip to the Owlery

Harri smiled it was good to see Ellie a bit more cheerful, "He might be coming down for the brightstone weekend!" Harri said, she would be pleased to see him and talk things through with him, "You have to come with me to meet him," Harri said simply.

Ellie smiled and laughed, "'Course I will" She said. She couldn't wait till the Brightstone weekend. She'd be meeting Tommy, and she badly needed a refill on sweets!

Harri smiled "be nice to get out of here for a while won't it!" she said "I need a bit of a change of scene!" she siad, as much as she loved it here she needed to get out for a while "Lessons are so hard this year aren't they?" Harri sighed.

Ellie smiled, "Yeh, it'll be great! I know, too much homework" She said sighing and perching herself atop of the small table she had broken just the other day.

Harri nodded "I'm counting down the days till the holidays!" she said, she was but that meant she had to see her dad and tell him face to face she wasn't returning home, she sat on the floor and burried her head in her hands as she felt her eyes stinging again.

Tommy saw an owl approaching an anxiously untied the letter that was attached to its leg, he really was worried about Harri, he had heard from James about how bad she had been at christmas about Emma and he knew that James was worried that she could easily slip back into that depressive state.
Harri,
I'm at school you donut! I could possible get away, but I can't be sure! It's nice to hear from you too. Yeah me and you need a looong chat, whats all this I hear about you having a boyfriend?
I understand that and I know it's hard. We just need to talk about it in person okay? I'll try my best to get away.

Tommy unfolded the photo that was stuffed inside the envolope and raised one eyebrow before continuing.
Woah! Harri your best friends fit! Why didn't you tell me you had such beautiful mates?haha, will this Ellie be with you in brightstone?
Tommy,

Tommy laughed as he wrote the last bit, he knew Harri would laugh! He looked at the picture one more time before walking back to his common room.

Harri smiled as she saw another owl approaching, she untied the letter and read it, she laughed the letter was completly Tommy! "Look Ellie," Harri said folding the letter over untill it was just the laugh paragraph "He thinks you, F-I-T!" she said laughing, gosh it felt good to laugh! Then began writing quickly.
Yes tommy I have a boyfriend. Talk about it all when i see you!
Yes Ellie will be with me, but no funny business ehh?
Harri

She attatched the letter to the owl which she knew to be one of the fastest and sent it off. "My cousin likes you," she said smiling wickedly at Ellie.

Ellie smiled as she saw another owl heading for Harri. She smiled at her as she read over the letter and nearly jumped out her skin when Harri began shouting about Fit! Taking in what Harri had said Ellie started laughing so much her belly hurt. Tommy thought she was nice! And he was stunning!
Sitting her head on Harri's shoulder she watched her write. "He thinks I'm nice and you said no funny buisness!?" She joked, pretending to be annoyed.

Harri smiled "Believe me Ellie, I'm just warning him!" she said laughing, "for some reason girls always seem to throw themseleves at him, hes not big headed or anything but sometimes he takes advantage of the fact," she said as nicely as she could.

Ellie laughed and shoved Harri a little, "And you think I'm that kind if girl? I don't throw myself at anyone!" She said, laughing and letting her face hold the expression of shock.

Harri laughed "Course not!" she said shaking her head "I meant that hes used to that, so... oh i don't know!" she said laughing. "I reckon hes going to like you," she siad nudging her.

Ellie laughed, "Let's hope so" She said, widening her eyes and poking her tongue out as she nudged Harri back playfully. It had been so long since she had goofed around like this and she had missed it!

Harri smiled, "You have to play hard to get," she said laughing "I don't see why girls through themseleves at him. Why do they?" she asked picking up the photo of Tommy and herself again and looking at it.

"I know" Ellie agreed squinting her head a little as she tried to think of a reason why girls would want to fling themselfs at a boy. "There's honestly no point, half the fun is trying to win each other over!" She said laughing, wondering how silly she must sound, she was only 12 after all!

Harri nodded "I know! It's so embaressing when I used to go out with him anywhere there was always a string of girls like staring at us!" she said remembering the times when they had been in coffee shops and couldn't help but laughing.

Ellie laughed, "Yes no wonder" She said truthfully. "The boys at HS must be soo much nicer than the ones here, that is if there similar to your cousin" She said, biting her lip and thinking that she wanted a transfer there!

Harri laughed "Yeah well Kevin goes there as well," she said suddenly thinking that maybe they knew each other... "Are you talking about looks or personality?" she asked laughing.

"Oh cool, is he good looking?, and looks! But i bet they all have great personalities too!" She answered Harri, laughing.

Harri smiled "He's absoloutly gorgeous!" she said happily "Typical that they have to go to the school we don't go to!" she said smiling "Ahh well at least that means we can actually concentrate in class!" she said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back