Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
And if Emmi sees this I don't care if I broke Lent :p

OK so I wasn't going to post this until Wednesday but turns out I have to leave the laptop into someone tomorrow to get it fixed because Chris dropped it a week or so ago and ever since the charger has been a b*tch to work <_<

So anyway back to my real absence post. As some of you may or may not know from Thursday (April 1st) to Tuesday (April 6th) I'm going on a wee trip :o And on this trip I shall be meeting some of our very own HNZers :woot: :frantics: On Thursday I'm meeting Emmi (Lemina) on Friday I'm going to Newcastle (for no reason I just love it there :lol: ) On Saturday I'm going to see Tony. On Sunday I'm going to see Steph. On Monday I'm going to London and on Tuesday I'm coming back to Belfast (on either of those days I may or may not be meeting Beth)

So I'm so majorily excited for this. It's going to be AMAZING :woot: :frantics: I've been planning it for a while and the fact that it's so close, it's unreal. I mean I've been counting this trip down for weeks and now I can count the days until I meet Emmi on one hand is just so unreal :lol:

The downside to this is, I have no laptop (damn parents :glare: ) And despite every place I'm going to have WiFi it doesn't particularily matter as I don't have a computer :doh: I might be able to get on a few places, not 100% sure though so worse case scenrio from early Thursday to late Tuesday I won't be on at all :cry: Sorry to anyone I have RPs with (although I'm sure some of my RPs will stop once the holidays close anyway) but I'm trying to get as much finished before I actually leave and they'll be top of my list when I get back. Although I'll be extremely tired and I have two essays to do for Uni so I need to focuse on them <_<

So anyway that's my absence post :abby: And I can assure everyone there WILL be pictures with everyone I meet and just random touristy ones :p

See you all when I get back (and maybe a case of 'if' I get back because the way mum's reacting about me going on this I'll probably get raped or killed or something :tut: Parents :lol: )

- Pat :hug: :wub:

:woot: I am sure Tony or Emmi or Beth or Steph would let you use one of theirs ;)

you have a great time and we expect lots of pictures and no excuses

we'll miss you terribly but it isn't for too long really ;)

:hug:

Lin

Ha! I wouldn't hold your breath for me to get on at Emmi's...her parents don't even know about me going, it's all secret :r xD

So random question. When are you coming to Texas to hang out with me? :r I promise there will be no :DE: in the house so you would be safe. Also I have four lap tops that are all up and running. So I do believe a trip to Texas should be planned as well. As a matter of fact. I think everyone on HNZ should come to Texas. xD

Haha Eden, feel like sharing one of those laptops? :r A trip to Texas would be cool, may have to wait a while though, maybe next year when I'm in America :p xD

:woot: :woot:
That sounds like it is going to be soooo much fun!! :p

You'll have to keep me updated about that trip to the states... ;) :r

..I'll probably get raped or killed or something..
I'll go with the raped or killed part.
I am sure Tony or Emmi or Beth or Steph would let you use one of theirs ;)
I take it you mean 'one of' as in we all have more than one?

Well sure. Ubuntu desktop or Xubuntu laptop are your choices though. The other three machines, and my phone, are off limits.

Also, the visiting elsewhere on Sunday. Exactly how long am I to be visited for? An hour? :erm:

Edit: Also, I do not give permission for my picture to be posted.

Ooh! I be jealous!

13 days until I leave my hometown for Europe! Although I'm not getting to the UK until June. Have fun Patpants and all you lucky people who get to meet Patpants :p

..I'll probably get raped or killed or something..
I'll go with the raped or killed part.
:glare:
I am sure Tony or Emmi or Beth or Steph would let you use one of theirs ;)
I take it you mean 'one of' as in we all have more than one?

Well sure. Ubuntu desktop or Xubuntu laptop are your choices though. The other three machines, and my phone, are off limits.
As long as I have internet access I'm happy :lol:
Also, the visiting elsewhere on Sunday. Exactly how long am I to be visited for? An hour? :erm:
I'm going to yours on Saturday and moving on on Sunday...can't remember the times though xD
Edit: Also, I do not give permission for my picture to be posted.
Fine by me, but I'm still taking some for memories :p
Thank you Emma ^_^ You better visit me in June :p

Have fun Pat! Heh I might be going to the USA and Canada and Spain at some point in the next few years... meeting HNZ peoples sounds fun :woot:

Hope you enjoy your trip, and don't get in trouble with the police :r 'kay? Thats what my music teacher used to say every weekend :tut:

Zavier Richards said:
Hope you enjoy your trip, and don't get in trouble with the police :r 'kay
Told you all, my new daddy is a police-man. She will be arrested as soon as she steps off the train. :correct:

Edit: Also, Pat. What exactly will you be having for breakfast? Do I need to buy anything? Like, food?

What do you intend to do on Saturday night? I can't afford to go out.

Also, GET OFF AT REDCAR CENTRAL!!1!!!!!!!!111!!!!1

You, m'dear, know me to well. :r
*upon seeing topic title* "Frick, that'll be Pat :O She said 'epic' ! :mad: " xD

Oh, and if ya want, you can borrow my laptop for a bit in your hostel. :D Unless my parents notice it missing. :lol:
Wooh, it's gonna be awesome and don't worry, I'll be taking thousands of pictures of mah stalker. Hehe, yaaaay. ♥

To well I'm afraid :correct: And hush, join a group if you want to make up for it :p

And :o if you take your laptop into the city tomorrow that would be awesome, but can you live without it? :erm: And I'll be taking loads of pics also ^_^

Also Tony, I honestly don't care what we do, my budget is low too so no worries there ;) And food would be a good thing, but I'm sure we can grab a few things on the way back from the train station and no to getting off at Central, I told you this already :p

Also Julie, you better believe it ;)

Patricia Styx said:
Also Tony, I honestly don't care what we do, my budget is low too so no worries there ;) And food would be a good thing, but I'm sure we can grab a few things on the way back from the train station and no to getting off at Central, I told you this already :p
Patricia. I live in the damn area. Trust me. Get off at Central. You will be there before you arrive at East. You won't lose any money if you already saved some when buying the tickets. (Which I do not understand how East is cheaper than Central when they are five minutes apart train travel wise). Going to East is a waste of time, especially on Sunday when you leave. Once you hit Saltburn, it is a dead-end. The line only goes one way, and that is back to Middlesbrough; over the same rails. So logically, Central is where you would get on.

Do you realise how awkward it will be for me to pick you up? The only place to park is on the roads. At least Central has a car-park; but that is only five minutes from my flat. East is like thirty-five. Do you really want to walk that far? Because I don't.

*growl* xD

GOOD!

How much baggage will you have? Morrison's is a few minutes away from the station, so you can go for your fancy girlie foods drinks. I have a few Beck's in, a small bottle of JD; some Bacardi; a bottle of Pepsi; and a keg of Heineken. Why go out? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back