Winnie Calida

Queen Bee

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Unyielding Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Winnie had one last professor to meet this semester, the transfiguration professor. She was pretty keen to meet with him, sure that he would be interesting, transfiguration was bound to be one of the more important classes that she had. That and potions and charms, though she felt like she could learn charms without a professor but the same couldn't be said about transfiguration. The Slytherin got to the professor's office and knocked on the door before taking a small step back.

Leif couldn't help but to be excited each time a new semester rolled around. Teaching the lower years meant he'd have new students to meet each time he got back to the school and he was eager to get to know them all. See if any of them were interested in what he was teaching and try his best to make those who weren't still enjoy his lessons. He had just been working on getting some of his lesson preparations ready when there was a knock on the door. "Come on in!" Leif called out, opening the door from where he was seated behind his desk with a wave of his hand so he could take a few seconds to finish what he had been doing.

Winnie heard the professor speak and she stepped into the professor's office as the door swung open. She glanced briefly around the room and then her gaze settled upon the professor. "Hi professor, I'm Winnie, I'm in your first year class. I'm wondering if you have time for a couple of questions?" she asked and then smiled politely. "I'm just hoping to make sure I'm ready for your classes professor. I know transfiguration is a really important class."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back