Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Jackson was already planning a good deal and tried to keep everything a secret, because no one would suspect it. After work, he went home to do the final work tonight. Tonight, Jackson had decided to seduce Rebecca as they friendship in Spain grew into a romantic relationship. It all happened unexpectedly, because when he realized on the last day in Spain that he loved a woman and did not want to lose her, and Jackson told Rebecca about it. They were already acquainted with each other's relatives.

Their relationship has lasted for seven months. Others would say he was in a hurry, but he had decided to do so so he did not back down from his decision.

In the garden he set up a white tent, which was a table where dinner was prepared for two people. Lanterns with candles stood around the tent. At the table stood a vase with a thousand red roses. Jackson had put on a blue suit with a black tie. There was a box with a ring in the inside pocket of the jacket. He was waiting for Rebecca in the garden. She was supposed to be here soon. Jackson was never in his life as worried as he is now.

Becca was glad that everything in her personal life had settled and everything went well at work. She had no reason to grieve and she was happy with her dog girl Bella. The black mother arrived at the agreed meeting place and she had not expected such a surprise and no one had ever done anything like it to her before. Becca appreciated his efforts and felt confident in their relationship. "It's look so amaizing. " She smiled. "I'm sorry for late" She smiled and looked around.

There was no need to wait long for Rebecca to arrive. Jackson smiled at the woman, then walked closer, grabbed him around the waist, pulled closer and kissed. "It's nothing," he said as he broke away from her lips. ''Come on. Let the lady sit down.'' he pushed the chair away, waiting for Rebecca to sit down and sit down herself.

"How did your day go?" He asked before making the important decision in his life. Jackson wanted to talk to Rebecca at first before getting to the head of why the young woman was called.

Becca pulled him closer and slowly kissed him to lips. Then she letter him go and then she sit to chair. "It was good and yours?"She asked Jackson andbshe was think about food.

Jackson waited when the woman answered the question, got up and poured Rebeca's wine, while pouring herself wine, she answered as her day passed. ''Today was a difficult day. There were a lot of patients.'' Then I had to go for a meal that was probably ready. ''I'll bring food right away. You're probably hungry. '' Jackson went to the kitchen for food and a few seconds brought two plates and Rebeca herself. Woman taught her, then put down his place and sat down. ''Becca, what are your plans for next week?'' He asked, then began to eat before it cooled down and could go inside sooner and start the second part of dinner.

"Always working so hard. But that is job but i can help you home relax." Becca was not shy about this talks and he alredy know that. She smiled to him when she sit. "Thanky, i'm realy hungry and Ministry of magic always is so many work." Becca know how somtimes was so hard to work and she needed somtimes spend time alone then she was ready again for the day." Well, i have lot of work and some fre days. Why you ask?" She looked with curios face to her boyfriend.

"That's right it's hard. It will be even harder later. Oh, yes you can, because you are my sunshine. What rest will the lady give me tonight? '' he asked, winking at Becca. Jackson listened as Rebeca mentions the fact that a lot of work because the Ministry was concerned whether his plan to go to their parents fail. "Because I have something planned." he discovered while they ate no longer did not say anything just the two talked about everyday matters.

Then it was time for dessert, They were already moving inside. There was champagne and Rebecca's favorite dessert. Jackson lit the fireplace, then sat down next to his girlfriend. The jacket stayed a little hot, but it was not only because of the fireplace, but also because he was worried. '' Maybe it's too fast, but I can't imagine my life without you. '' he said that, he took a box with a ring from his jacket and landed on the road in front of Rebeca. ''Rebeca Romanova, will you marry me?'' Jackson asked, opening the box looked at the woman and waited for her answer.

"How about massage on your sholders?" Becca smiled cunningly at Jackson. Of course, she knew the different puppets that helped him relax. Becca was happy when she finaly started eating and she needed that. Becouse later she can feeling lot of better and started slowly normal think. He was told that he was something planming and she later was ready know what him was on the mind.

Desert was good and he always know what she likes. "Me to" Becca smiled and finished slowly desert. "Of course, i will marry you." But she was happy that she can sent letter to her family and ring was realy amaizing. " I later call my dad and right now he is realy bisy at work and his company." Her family was realy rich and she liked that of think. But she wanted do her self in life not take the company. But her dad wanted becouse she was only daughter to him.

''Massage sounds good.'' Jackson smiled, but they simply talk about it later after dinner, when already will go to the bedroom. It will be later. Now the most important thing was what Rebecca agreed to become his wife. Jackson knew she would have to go to her father and announce the wedding, and couldn't know how Rebecca's father wouldn't respond. Jackson put the ring on Rebecca's finger. "I think it would be better if we went to your father together. Because I want to invite him to a family dinner. How do you think he will agree.?'' he asked as he sat down on the couch and took a glass of champagne.

Becca listened Jackson voice and he seemed to voried about her dad. Her dad was somtimes a bit over reacting but he was a good man and good dad to her. "I not sure bur he somtimes can be a little bit over reacting but i think he will agreed." She smiled.

Jackson wasn't worried, but he was actually afraid of Becca's father that he might disrupt their wedding. ''We'll see that later when we meet her and announce our wedding. Now we can go to bed so we can spend more time together.Come on, my lady.'' He said, then got up from the couch and handed the woman a hand to go to the bedroom and finally relax as it should.

Becca agreed with Jackson. She stand up with him and walked to bedroom. It was long day today and she needed take nap later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back