A Talk

[Oh :p Sorry, just pretend I wrote it on this account, I cant delete it... :( Okay?]

((Lol. So is Aiden going to join us or do you just want to go with that? I'm okay if you edit so that he joins or something :p ))

[No...just pretend that was THIS account doing/saying those things kay? Clear as Mud?]

Blake had not noticed Nina had held out her hand until she dropped it. He'd been so preoccupied with figuring out how to answer Kat's question that he'd missed Nina's gesture. "Sorry," he mumbled.
"Certainly not. Just engaging in a conversation really."

"No worry," Nina said with a smile and said, "Sure you are," Nina gave a playful wink and asked, "So what year are you in Blake?" Nina thought he would either be in the second of third year but you cant be sure anymore.

Kat couldn't help but fight the suspicion that Blake wasn't exactly forthcoming with every piece of information, but she didn't feel it was her place to pry....at least not at this moment. Not wanting to be rude, but having this nagging desire (if that's what you want to call it) to study she said politely, "I really do hate to have to run, but I've got timetables to do and a load of study guides to get to. It was nice to see you again Nina, and Blake I will talk to you later. If you see Lily tell her that I need to talk to her! Bye guys!" With that she turned and left for the library.

Nina raised a brow and said, "Okay Bye Katalina." Nina gave her a small wave before turning back to Blake, Nina didn't exactly know what to make of Kat but she knew she didn't like her all that much.

"I'm in my third year-" Blake began, but was cut off when Katalina rushed her goodbyes and departed. "Bye Kat!" he called after her before turning back to Nina.

"Oh thats nice, which house are you in?" Nina asked curiously.

[Im asuming your not in your robes etc...]

[Nope, Blake is in uniform. Just got out of class, remember? :p ]

"Slytherin," he replied, pointing to the patch on his robes. "What about you?"

[Oh :p]

"I'm a Hufflepuff." Nina said with a proud smile.

"I'm in my forth year," Nina said with a small smile to the younger boy.

"Wow. That's cool," Blake said, astonished really at how young the girl was to be the Hogwarts Scotland champion. "So how do you like this Hogwarts?"

"It's great here, the school is basically the same but the grounds are beautiful...and boy you New Zealander's sure know how to be hospitable..." Nina said with a small smile to the boy. "So are you origanally from New Zealand?" Nina asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back