A stroll in the Winters air

Jacqueline smirked. She had not spoken to her ex-husband since she left him. No doubt her children had let him know she was actually alive but she had not the slightest inclination to see him again. Jac could see how it would be possible to talk if the other person was of the wizarding world. However she would not have left if that had been the case. "I see." was all she murmered to Keith.

Keith raised an eyebrow with a smirk and looked ahead again. He wondered vaguely where he would be going next and then where Jacqueline would want to be shopping. He pulled out his wand and cast a tempus to check the time. He had a meeting and still needed some shopping done. Looking back at Jacqueline, he pocketed his wand. "Im afraid I have to fit in some shopping before i have a meeting to attend to. Perhaps we can arrange to meet again?" He asked in a polite tone, with a small tilt of his head he added. "Dinner at the Leaky Cauldron one evening, or something of that nature." He gave the woman a smile. He liked her from what he knew of her, wanting to perhaps get to know her better.

Jacqueline nodded her head. "Of course. Dinner would be a pleasure. " she said with a soft smile.

Keith nodded with one of his famous wide smiles. "Its settled then, I'll owl you soon, Miss Jacqueline Burke." He then nodded again and continued his walk through the village, to buy the last of his Christmas presents. He was going to be late for his meeting, but he decided he didnt care. He owned the company anyway, besides it had been worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back