Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
New year! New character! I am very excited to have a Ravenclaw again, and she needs plots.

Stella is my darling space nerd. She loves science, and also poetry, especially Shakespeare. She's generally pretty friendly, though she tends to get distracted by whatever's going on in her head. She's also, naturally, extremely curious.

I'm primarily looking for friends for Stella, though having an enemy or two could also be fun.

And then there's Hayley. She's a third year now, so most of her relationships are pretty established. For new acquaintances, she's less important than Stella this year. However, Hayley has some interesting ideas, and now is probably the time for her to begin testing them out.

Hayley's a muggleborn, and a Slytherin, so she gets hit by a lot of prejudice all the time. I am always looking for more pureblood supremacists for her to be angry with.

Now, though, Hayley's anger is more focused. She wants to start a revolution. She wants to reveal the magical world to the muggles, and she thinks this will go a long way to beginning to fix the many, many problems of the wizarding world. She's not ready to try and gain supporters for that idea outright, but this year she's looking for fellow muggleborns to connect with.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back