Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Whippy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Brevity Boone did not care for halloween at the school. She thought it was dull and the event was boring. Everyone liked to think it was fun, but none of them had been to a decent party ever. Brevity had chosen for this halloween to dress as something more mocking. She had looked in her wardrobe for the most boring and Gwen Goodwin looking clothes that she had and was dressed as a goody-two shoes prefect. She was going around fake docking points from people. "No juice, that's five points from your house," she told some student, which pointing at the cup of juice they were drinking.

Veronique stopped to get a drink as she waited for Cameron, grabbing some juice before taking a sip. It was a little sour, and she couldn't quite pinpoint the flavor. She heard someone speaking near her and then looked over confused. "Are you talking to me?" she asked, unsure what the girl was dressed as. Then again, Veronique's costume as a "Gryffindor" wasn't super obvious, either.

Brevity looked at the girl, who appeared to be dressed or perhaps was a gryffindor. "yeah, that juice is for slytherin's only," she said. "And as a slytherin prefect I have been tasked with making sure people adhere to it." she added, lying. "So put it down,"

Veronique looked at the girl and then looked around the hall, seeing plenty of other glasses of juice in non-Slytherin hands. "Should have made it green if it was for Slytherins only," she said to her, taking another sip. Veronique figured that's what a Gryffindor would do.

Brevity rolled her eyes at the girl. "What if someone's colourblind, and they can't tell what's green and what's red," she countered, "it would be cruel to have drinks be certain colours," she added. Brevity crossed her arms over her chest for a moment before reaching a hand out. "Hand it over," she said.

Veronique couldn't make sense of what the girl was telling her. "I'm not giving you my juice," she said, bewildered by the idea that she had to hand it to her. She'd already gotten herself a cup. Her germs were all over that thing. Veronique looked at the cup and then back at the girl, realizing she wasn't going to give up with whatever she'd been tasked with. Looking back at the cup, the Hufflepuff downed the whole thing quickly, choking a little. "Here you go," she said in between coughs, holding out the glass. "You can have the cup."

-godmods approved-

Maisie was a little late, but she'd been working on her costume! She skipped down to the Great Hall, and quickly found Brevity, coming up behind her girlfriend and wrapping her arms around her, peeking over her shoulder at the other girl. "Helloooo," She greeted. "Are we out of drinks? I can get us all drinks," She offered immediately, smiling brightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back