A slight issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Lovre

OOC First Name
Annie
So it seems something is up with my computer... I'm not sure what yet but i may have to take it to be fixed. Saturday I will be going to a house with a ancient desktop that I can use but replies may be a little while because I only have the old desktop and my phone till I get my laptop straightened out, sorry guys :/ ~Annie

Booo!
I hope you get your laptop fixed soon! :hug:

I hope it gets fixed soon, the screen is just all black except for the curser unless I'm in safe mode and it keeps telling me I have no restore points when I know that I do... It's weird but apparently the same thing is happening to Cole's boyfriends laptop so I have no idea what's going on :(

It could be the evil computers are trying to take over the world.

It twas hard finding pictures from the same event that had a similar facial as hers, haha but i found them!

It is amazingly similar :) but you are amazing with banners I only wish I was at my grandmas house so I had the desktop I could use to put up Elizzabeths

Annie!!! :hug:
We're in teh same boat, in a way xD i hope your computer is fixed soon

Thanks Cole, at least I'm at Grams for awhile and can use the old computer... You should come over with your lovely functioning laptop :r

So i have taken my laptop in to be fixed so *fingers crossed* I should have it back soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back