A Signature/Avatar[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand
Yew wood 13" Essence of vampiric blood
Heya,

I didn't know you were Siella Prince and Eileen Ollivander, it's Professor Aurora Merrythought from MA, but i'm also her on here, but just call me Lexi, cause i'm a tree and see dead people :r: ...

Characters Name: Elizabeth Lilyvale
Play by play: Fearne Cotton
Type of signature you would like (If you would like an icon sig, I'll need 3-8 icon sized images, i can find them if you'd like :)): Normal banner
Pictures you would like on the signature (They don't just have to be of you, they can be backgrounds of whatever, and I can find you pics if you'd like): Here are the images of people I want [x] [x] [x] [x]
Colour's you'd like me to use: None really
Font (www.dafont.com): Can you choose, I am terrible with fonts
Text you would like on the signature (name, quote, ect): Elizabeth Lilyvale
Never give up on your dreams
International Magical Office of Law
Would you like a house crest or any type of crest?: Nope
Anything else? (colour change ect.): Nu-Uh.

Characters name: Elizabeth Lilyvale
Play by play: Fearne Cotton
Picture you would like me to use: [x] You can use this one, but really if you want some else please use it, tis' the only one I can find, please look for another if you see any you like for Fearne
Writing you would like: Beth
Font (www.dafont.com): Something cute ^_^

Yes just "Beth" on the avatar :)

It is AMAZING :D

I'm glad you like it :D

I just realised Beth is short for Elizabeth :$ :lol:

Here's your avatar, As with the signature, if you don't like it I can change it so please just say :D

bethavii.png

I know it looks a bit squashed with the writing overlapping the face, and I'll see what I can do in the morning but I really have to go to bed atm as I have exams tommorow and have to get up early to study :uberyawn:

That's perfect! :) :hug:

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back