A short break

Claire Dubois

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Claire enjoyed her last year on beauxbatons. She would do anything in that last year. Take a very good look at every detail in the castle, what so beautiful was. Claire loved to move on and graduate, but she also had a great time at Beauxbatons academy and did meet some amazing people, friends for life. Claire had a short break of school, so she went to Paris to shop. She needed that one dress, she saw it in the papers. She was just going alone her mother was at work so with a big sunglass on her face she walked towards the beautiful streets of Paris. She was so happy that she decided to stay with her mom in france. When Claire was 10 years, her parents divorced and both of her parents wanted to take a daughter with them, that was the deal. Her father was an bulgarian from origine and her mother a france mademoiselle. Claire was the favorite of both of her parents and so it was a fight for her. Her sister Katherina went with her dad to Bulgaria. Claire never could get along with her sister, she was so different but she did not hated her. After all it is her sister..

When Claire arrived at the shop she saw a lot of people there. She was hoping that her perfect dress would still be there. Then Claire saw a familiar person and a smile disappeared on her face. '' Fae!!! Mademoiselle Walker! '' Claire speaked with a big france accent.

Paris, what a wonderful city. Fae had graduated from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic a couple of months ago and in a week would be moving to New Zealand, to live with her parents again. However she promised herself to take one trip to Paris before leaving France, simply because she loved the city and hadn't spend as much time there as she wished she would have. So here she was roaming the streets of the beautiful city, searching for a shop that she might enjoy, seeing she didn't think it would be okay for her to leave Paris without doing a bit of shopping first. A light painted facade catched her eye and Fae decided to check out the shop. Once inside she found her way to the woman's section and looked at some tops.

Suddenly a voice spoke out, calling her by her name and she turned around. A familiar face close to the entrance of the shop looked at her and Fae smiled, walking towards her. "Claire! Hey!" She started of in English, only to go on in fluent French. "Ça va? What are you doing here?" She smiled, loving the fact that she walked into someone she knew in this unlikely place. Although Fae was a year older than Claire they had been at school together for quite some years and Fae had always thought of Claire as a lovely person.

When Claire heard the familliar voice of her friend she walked at her. Fae was one year older as Claire but was recently graduate from Beauxbatons. Claire had a great time with Fae on the school. So it was a suprise to see her now! For the record she did know that Fae does not even live in France. Walking towards her friend Claire gived Fae two kisses, what was typically france. '' I am soo happy to see you here! I have a short break from school, so i went home. My mère is working and i needed a dress.'' Claire spoke with full enthousiasme. Claire did speak good english but she had a big france accent. Because when her parents were still together they lived in france, she did not spoke one word Bulgarian. Her father spoke english to his daughters with his bulgarian accent.

'' How are you doing Fae? How does it feel to be like a adult! Your eighteen that's like ten years and eight wow so cool. Are you staying in France?'' Claire just forgot her dress and just wanted to speak with Fae. The shop was getting really busy and the dress that Claire liked there was just one left. After Claire was ready with talking to Fae, she saw that her dress was just hanging alone and that one other girl had her eyes on it. '' Excusez-moi i need to get the dress, i am back before you know it!''

Fae smiled at her friend when she told her what she was doing in the shop. In her breaks Fae often stayed at the school, because she couldn't just travel to New Zealand for a week or so and she just enjoyed having people around her at school. It was only in the holiday between two different school years that she traveled all the way back to New Zealand to be with her mum and dad for a while. "A break, that explains!" She said only to answer Claire's questions a few seconds after that, but this time in English because she noticed Claire was continuing to speak English as well. "I'm doing fine, I don't really feel like an adult, though I enjoy the things I wasn't allowed to do before I am allowed to do now." She smiled, she had always loved the enthousiasm with which Claire spoke.

"Actually, no." She answered Claire's question about if she was going to stay in France. "I'm going back to New Zealand next week, but I decided to stay in Paris until then, because I figured I haven't spend as much time in this city as I would've wanted to." Claire's eyes quickly moved around the shop and within a few seconds they had found their target. She told Fae that she was going to be right back and Fae nodded, waiting for her friends to return.

Claire nodded at Fae when she reacted on Claire saying that she had a short break from school.'' Good to hear! Oh you should'nt feel like it because before you know it you are grey and old. But i can't wait till i'm eighteen, i will miss beauxbatons but i could not stay there forever. '' Claire smiled at Fae when she was ready with the talking. It felt good talking to Fae and it was so accidental that she met her here. When Fae said she does'nt stay in france, Claire her smile disappeared.''Oh really? That's to bad i would never leave france! But your parents live in New Zealand right? Do you have any plans there? ''When Claire told Fae that she would be right back, she walked to the dress that she wanted. Another girl came there to, and Claire noticed it. She take a run to the dress and she felt the dress in her hand.

When Claire turned around she saw the girl looking angry at here. Claire looked at the card inside of the dress which size it was. It was exactly her size! ''YES'' ''To bad but it think it looks better on me.'' Claire gived a smile towards the girl and then walked to her friend Fae.'' The last one, did you saw anything you like?''

"Yeah my parents live there." Fae said, smiling weakly. "I don't really have plans yet, it's quite frustrating to think about the future when you have no idea what to to, but I know for sure I'm going to miss France." Although Fae had lived in New Zealand the first part of her live she had also spend a lot of time in France and loved the country. Nothing could beat New Zealand for her, but France sure came close.

When Claire came back she had a dress in her hand and a huge smile on her face, seems like she got the dress. "Lucky you, it's a lovely dress!" Fae smiled, nodding at the dress Claire was carying. It wasn't something that would suit Fae herself, but for Claire it seemed perfect.

"I haven't actually looked around yet, but it looks a bit expensive and I didn't bring that much money. Anyways, have you ever been to New Zealand? Otherwise you should totally come visit me sometime when you can! I'm sure you'll love it there."

Claire smiled at Fae, New Zealand had a great weather, it seemed like a nice country to live. But still she did not get why her parents were not living in France.'' Oh but if you get the money from your parents, you don't have to work simple right? But i am sure you miss france indeed. '' Claire was a little bit spoiled by her parents so work was not in her wordbook. But shopping was working, carrying a heavy bag was really hard.'' But that's me lazy me, i hope you find your way. But for now enjoy your free time!! '' Claire waved with her hands, she was just some happy person. A few people in the shop looked at her for a second, but that did not matter Claire. She was the person that just waved towards the people and did not know how they would think of her. When Claire showed the dress towards Fae, she answered at her.'' Oh that's ok! No problem we need to find a dress for you or something you like. If you go to new zealand you need a beautiful france dress with you. We could search in another shop if you like?'' Claire was willing to pay for her friend, only for fashionable friends and that was Fae. She was just so happy to ren into her, but also sad because she would not see her much if she goes back to New Zealand.'' I have never been there sadly. We were just a lot on vacation to bulgaria when my parents were still together.. because a lot of family lives there from my dad. I will think about it when i graduate i definitely come to New Zealand i promise! ''

"Yeah, I think they'll push me into searching a job, probably saying I can't live of their money forever." Although her parents didn't mind providing for Fae she was sure of the fact that they'd encourage her to find a job, simply because they want to see their daughter grow up and take care of herself. A smile appeared on her face when Claire mentioned how Fae would really need a France dress whilst being in New Zealand, it was just one of those little things that was typically Claire. "Sounds like a plan, do you know a nice shop to got to?". Fae said while they were walking towards the counter so Claire could pay for her dress. "Awesome." Fae said in response to Claire promising that she would come and visit her in New Zealand when she had graduated. "You'll be more than welcome at any time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back