A secret admirer

Amelia Cosgrove

OOC First Name
Dan
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Redwood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
All Amelia knew was that the girl she was looking for was in Slyhterin and was pretty. From what she had seen it didn't exactly narrow it down but she figured her best bet was to ask anyone and hope they knew the girl needed to find. Amelia walked over to the Slytherin table and the first person who looked friendly enough to approach was a pretty blonde girl. She fit the description of Anabelle so maybe it was her. "Hi, I'm looking for Anabelle Williams,"

Sorry for the delay!

Valentines Day was an exciting day, and Anabelle was looking forward to the dance. She had picked a really nice dress that she hoped Rory would like, and she was going through her head about how she was going to do her hair and makeup. Ana was picking aimlessly at her food, not paying attention to it when she was snapped back to reality. "Hey, yes, that's me." She smiled, hoping it was a rose from her boyfriend.

Amelia smiled and couldn't believe how pretty the girl was. It was no surprise that someone had given her a pink rose. "I think someone likes you," The Gryffindor giggled as she handed over the pink rose and the note.
anabelle,

passed you in a corridor and had to turn my head,
saw you again in our common room while reminiscing on that.

love,

anonymous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back