A run from Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlyn Scott

Hey guys!
As you saw in the title, I'm planning a run from Death Eaters, probably in Bleak street.
For this, I'm going to need a Death Eater. :r:
Also, if one person would like to run with Caitlyn (Prefferably Unsorted) that would be cool.
~Caitlyn :lol:

I have two unsorteds Peyton Taylor, bubbly friendly girl (10 as well)
and Trevor Davies hes 15 but he just moved to NZ from England, hopping to transfer him but he could come around get lost, see what happening and try and help you...

OR... BOTH!!!! :D :D lol

ok I can give Thorine up for the plot if you like
:cool:
just don't antagonise her too much - she has killed - plenty of times and so not afraid to do it to wee kids ;)

Thorine will be in foul enough mood anyhow and being preggers at the moment she's also mega hormonal

<_< hmmm maybe too dangerous for ye to go up against her... you will be running and not trying to tackle her yeah?!

I just have a general question.

How would Death Eaters react to / treat someone who had no emotion towards them. Someone who could generally ignore their presence, and not even care that they existed.

Tony is the type of person who can either forget about, care about, or explore people. I'm thinking a Death Eater, for the most part, is someone he could forget about; with a possibility of a few being interesting enough to want to explore, to see how their minds work.[sup]1[/sup]

He isn't the type of person to run away. He's more likely to stand there, emotionless, waiting for you to feel un-comfortable.

[/topic hi-jack] :oy:

1: And maybe one day we'll all have a group hug. :lol:

If you'd like to start your own topic here in the plot development thread Tony I'm sure the DE would gladly come on board to tell you that you probably wouldn't last very long ;)

Wow, thanks for the replies guys! ^_^
Neita, that'd be cool if Peyton wanted to join, same for Tony, if you want to :)
The more Death Eaters the merrier! Espeially scary ones! As long as they don't ACTUALLY kill us, it's all good, because Caitlyn kinda wants to go to Hogwarts. :r:
I can set up a RP in Bleak Street and PM it to all you guys, if that's fine.
Thanks!
Caitlyn

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back