A Royal Sitting

Jenna sneered at Scorpius, danger in her eyes as she looked into his. "I will not calm down, you hurt me and were trying to keep me ignorant, you know what, ignorance is not bliss, Hoshi doesn't think so either, do you know how much you hurt her? She's a good person, neither of us deserve this. What about chicky? She probably wasn't too happy to find out you've been hiding her from your best friends now would she? You disgust me, and I hate you!" Jenna pulled her hands away from Scorpius' grip as she spoke to him. Her anger building up more and more.

"I wasn't trying to keep you ignorant!" he responded as soon as she said that. He wanted to tell her that he was just waiting until the right time but she continued to rant to him and he groaned in frustration. "I didn't even think Hoshi liked me anymore!" he yelled out when she was done. It was true, after Prince had pointed out that Hoshi liked him, Scorpius kept a closer eye on how she acted around him but she hadn't shown any signs, how was he supposed to know! Why was it that Taylor could take this a lot better than they could? "I haven't been hiding her from my best friends, Prince knows," he said pointing to Sam. Then he gave Sam an apologetic 'oh sh1t' look for accidentally bringing him in. When she said he disgusted her, he couldn't help but smirk. "I love you too Jenn, never forget that."

"Then why were you hiding her?" Jenna asked angrily. "Oh you are a great fool aren't you?" Jenna responded to Scorpius' yelling about Hoshi. "I know Prince knows!" Jenna growled at Scorpius. Jenna took a deep breath then she counted down from 5 as if warning Scorpius to leave now. "5... 4... 3... 2... 1..!" Jenna opened her eyes on one hoping Scorpius would be gone but part of her hoping he would stay so she could hurt him.

"I wasn't hiding her!" Scorpius replied angrily. He had to keep telling them that until they believed it. "We just like to spend all our time in the Ravenclaw tower that why you've never seen us!" he tried to explain. "And now I see why we need to stay away from the public eye," he responded with annoyance at the entire situation. After she counted from 5 he stood there with his hands still balled into fists and shoved them in his front pockets. When she opened her eyes he gave her a small shrug and a smile that said 'Still here.'

"No, if you didn't lie to me, I would have been fine, but you did, I don't like being lied to Scorpius," Jenna stated plainly then she scowled coldly and gave him a good punch in the stomach. "I hate you!" Jenna yelled angrily when she removed her fist from his stomach, glad that she was taught to fight back home.

Sam watched as they fought. But he couldn't stop it. He put his face in his hand and groaned. But when Jenn punched him he stood in. "Hey guys!? C'mon. Your my best friends. Stop this!" Sam said more to Jenna, he gave her a pleading look.

Jenna looked at Sam and Sam only showing him the pain in her eyes she stumbled over to Sam and gave him a hug as she cried into his chest again. She knew that she shouldn't be doing any of this but she was hurt, badly. She had nothing else to do.

"For the hundredth time, I did not lie to you Jenn!" Scorpius replied hotly, trying to keep his temper under control. He hadn't lied to her, he simply didn't tell her something, there was a difference. She punched him in the stomach and he felt out of breath for a moment. He looked up at Prince who told them to stop and nodded his head, it's not like he wanted to fight Jenna, maybe Tyler but certainly not Jenna. "Whether you like it or not I'm still going to talk to you Jenna," Scorpius said as he tried to regain his breath. "You're still my friend. I may not be yours but you're still mine," he said with a weak smile on his face. He saw as she ran to Prince and hugged him, and thought if she could forgive him, even after she said she wouldn't back at the Hospital Wing, then she could eventually forgive him.

Sam was surprised when she ran into his arms. He wrapped them around her tightly, in a comfoting way. Sam rubbed her back soothingly and bit his lip. He avoided both boys eyes. "Do you want to go?" he whispered in her ear and then looked at Knight for his approval.

Jenna nodded her head and she said, "Mmmhmm." Jenna whimpered when Scorpius continued to speak to her and she turned her head back to him, showing her bloodshot, sunken eyes and she said softly, "Not now Scorpius, don't do this to me now." Jenna looked over to Tyler and whispered, "I'll see you later...don't fight." Jenna turned back to Sam shaking slightly whether it was with anger, hurt or fright she did not know.

Scorpius sighed but nodded at Prince to take her away. "I'm sorry," he said softly to Jenna before they began leaving. When she said not to fight he turned back to Tyler and glared at him knowing they were going to run into each other later in their dorm. "See ya," he muttered to him darkly, and took off to go look for Luna.

"Okay lets go." He shot a look at Knight, it was a way of saying 'thanks'. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and headed toward the castle. "You'll be okay." he said reassuringly.

Jenna wrapped her arms around Sam's waist as they walked, and she said in a gentle whisper, "Sam..thank you." Jenna kissed Sam's cheek gently then continued walking with him.

Sam held her in tighter, "Thats ok. You don't need this. Not agian." he said. He smiled when she kissed him and gently rubbed her arm as they continued to walk.

Jenna looked at Sam and remembered their kiss on the common room steps, she was glad that had happened, but felt slightly sickened at the thought that she was just like Toni, she had done the same thing she did, only with someone good hearted, and warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back